Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:30:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITPENTA | THE TRUSTED SMART CONTRACT BASED INVESTMENTS PLATFORM  (Read 1305 times)
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:31:51 PM

I guess its gameover now with bitpenta, Lets move on guys! Getting paid on our bounty work needs a miracle now.
We only lost 2 weeks of our time so its not the end of the world. There are more good projects out there that needs our attention.

What do you expect, its an outright scam from the very beginning. Whenever they post a disclaimer its a sign that its a bad news and people should stop joining such bounty program so they will not waste time and prevent the HYIP admin from using bitcointalk bounty hunters to market his scam project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:25:55 PM

Their telegram channel is already abandon and become a spamming haven for people spamming their referral links.
I wonder what is the reason why tokensuite team didnt distribute the escrow tokens to all bounty participants so atleast people will get paid even the token is worthless.
minernoob1

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:30:04 PM

Interesting that the "needmoney" account last logged in on April 20, right about the same time this showed to become scam. Not saying anything by this, maybe just a coincidence.
theinvestdude

Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:06:18 PM

Interesting that the "needmoney" account last logged in on April 20, right about the same time this showed to become scam. Not saying anything by this, maybe just a coincidence.

These proves that we should stay away on all tokensuite campaign. They should have negative trust by now since they been promoting scams left and right for as long as there,s money on the table.
rDieminger

Activity: 784
Merit: 64

■ Professional Spanish Translator

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:29:24 PM

These proves that we should stay away on all tokensuite campaign.

YES MEN

They are not serious, I think it's a trap
cryptofane

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:43:07 PM

But when will the tokens be distributed?  I have to know that the campaign has been over a month.

NOBT  ▌WNOBT
Take care of your financial privacy  ▌A blockchain loyalty scheme and more (http://nobt.info/)
minernoob1

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:16:12 PM

But when will the tokens be distributed?  I have to know that the campaign has been over a month.

never, it's scam
cryptofane

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:55:43 AM

But when will the tokens be distributed?  I have to know that the campaign has been over a month.

never, it's scam
How long will we continue to work for the projects of scam and wasting our time and effort for nothing? How long do they continue to scam on us and lose our rights?Who protects us from their scam?And when and how will we know if the project scam  or not?

NOBT  ▌WNOBT
Take care of your financial privacy  ▌A blockchain loyalty scheme and more (http://nobt.info/)
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:31:18 PM

But when will the tokens be distributed?  I have to know that the campaign has been over a month.

never, it's scam
How long will we continue to work for the projects of scam and wasting our time and effort for nothing? How long do they continue to scam on us and lose our rights?Who protects us from their scam?And when and how will we know if the project scam  or not?
Nobody initially can know if the "project" turns out to be fraudulent, or not. I think that the team TokenSuite is not guilty in this situation. But I think that they should make a more rigorous selection of campaigns. If this does not happen, then their reputation will be spoiled.
namistyk

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 01:56:22 PM

never, it's scam
Nobody initially can know if the "project" turns out to be fraudulent, or not. I think that the team TokenSuite is not guilty in this situation. But I think that they should make a more rigorous selection of campaigns. If this does not happen, then their reputation will be spoiled.

I totally agree, checking companies is very necessary these days! Swindlers brazenly steal money and our time. I need them to stop, I'm tired of thieves!
Cryptonizor

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:59:55 PM

Penta Paper Wallet Generator:

https://cryptonizor.com/wallet/penta/
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:02:26 PM

very disappointing, unexpectedly this project was just a fraud, I hope everyone will get their respective penalties, very disturbing local residents, hopefully the police can track and secure it.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██