Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:07:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CyberMiles’ Travis: Optimizing for user experience - ETH, CMT  (Read 82 times)
CyberMiles (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:38:28 PM

CyberMiles’ Travis: Optimizing for user experience (Medium.com)

First-time cryptocurrency users are often confused by the blockchain-based accounts. What are the public and private keys? Who should I contact if I lost my private key? Why can’t I send tokens to certain addresses? Why do I need to pay transaction fees? Why does the transaction fee change from moment to moment? What is the difference between “gas” and “gas limit” and “block gas limit,” and why should I care? And why do I need to buy ETH just to spend my CMT?

https://medium.com/cybermiles/cybermiles-travis-optimizing-for-user-experience-4662c7acb8c1
cautrung

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:58:11 AM

absolutely, it is a potential plan because it has good team players who can boost the development of CMT. I think it create real value. It is 100 times faster than ETH in terms of transactions per second (tPS)
trungthanh

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:03:42 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin it is more user - friendly and cheaper to use than ETH. the CMT blockchain waives transaction for most common operations. It achieves this without sacrificing security of the network.
Tuanken897

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:10:52 AM

First-time cryptocurrency users are often confused by the blockchain-based accounts. What are the public and private keys? Who should I contact if I lost my private key? Why can’t I send tokens to certain addresses? Why do I need to pay transaction fees? Why does the transaction fee change from moment to moment? What is the difference between “gas” and “gas limit” and “block gas limit,” and why should I care? And why do I need to buy ETH just to spend my CMT?

https://medium.com/cybermiles/cybermiles-travis-optimizing-for-user-experience-4662c7acb8c1
Testnet event will be hold at 11.45 Gmt8 today. it will be broadcasted on Facebook, youtube... cybermiles will prove that Travis is faster than ethereum 100 time with 10000 TPS. This is a big event of cybermiles.
trungthanh

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:28:07 AM

absolutely, it is a potential plan because it has good team players who can boost the development of CMT. I think it create real value. It is 100 times faster than ETH in terms of transactions per second (tPS)
Yes, the team of Cybermiles is absolutely prestigeous. I cannot ignore this plan although I have other decisions too. Maybe someone who bought token before are congratulate together because they x accounts so much haha Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
cautrung

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:14:59 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin it is more user - friendly and cheaper to use than ETH. the CMT blockchain waives transaction for most common operations. It achieves this without sacrificing security of the network.
You are wright. The CMT blockchain aims to be the public blockchain for all e- commerce related transactions. Building on Smart Business Contract technology. CMT is specifically optimized for e-commerce. it has the benefits of a single large network, and yet is maintained and validated by the community of trustless peers.
trungthanh

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:18:36 AM

You are wright. The CMT blockchain aims to be the public blockchain for all e- commerce related transactions. Building on Smart Business Contract technology. CMT is specifically optimized for e-commerce. it has the benefits of a single large network, and yet is maintained and validated by the community of trustless peers.
Yes, I am not a technology savvy so I am not intersted in this so much. however, i know that E- commerce businesses can build on the CMT blockchain to access a large network of sellers and buyers, and can use the CMT token as the basis for their own in app tokens to support programs such as shared loyalty points. CMT is the future of e-commerce.
trungthanh

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:49:47 PM

Testnet event will be hold at 11.45 Gmt8 today. it will be broadcasted on Facebook, youtube... cybermiles will prove that Travis is faster than ethereum 100 time with 10000 TPS. This is a big event of cybermiles.
Today I see it 1300 trans/s, many people watch live of Cybermiles on twitter and youtube. I think alibaba, 5miles will bring to cybermiles many new user and the price will increase so much.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:53:40 PM

I have heard that cybermiles has released their testnet and their platform is also coming up, i was always convinced about cmt, im sure it will do well after the bear trend is over.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: