Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:53:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a small loan  (Read 4010 times)
Yuusha (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2011, 01:09:08 AM

Hi.

I realize I'm new here, and there probably won't be anyone to take me up on this offer. But I'd like a small loan, say 10 BTC, for about a month.

I don't need the money for any one specific purchase. It is not for mining equipment. I'm simply in a bad spot and need some money quickly to pay my monthly bills and the like. I don't have any form of income during the summer, and due to poor planning I've ran out of funds. However, I will start getting a monthly income again sometime between the 22nd and 26th of August, and this is when I will be able to repay you.

I don't have any #bitcoin-otc feedback. I do, however, have some feedback on Tradera, which is basically the Swedish equivalent of EBay. I can show you this upon request.

Please send me a PM with your offer (interest and how long I get to pay back) or any questions you may have.

Thanks in advance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yuusha (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2011, 10:06:50 PM

I'd like to add that I'm also willing to split it up into multiple smaller loans, for example I could borrow 5 BTC from one person and 5 BTC from another, but I'd like to keep it to at most three loans, to simplify to repayment process. So if you have 3-5 BTC to spare, that will work as well.

Thanks!
evolve

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
July 28, 2011, 10:46:56 PM

http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=21732.0 <---look into IBB, they may do a loan...not sure how they work, but id try to contact them.
Yuusha (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2011, 11:54:47 PM

I hereby acknowledge that I, Yuusha, owe 10 BTC to MoonShadow, to be repaid no later than September 15th. This debt will be repaid with an interest of 20%, for a total of 12 BTC.

This thread will remain open until the debt has been repaid, in case either party wants to discuss any aspect of the deal in public. After successful repayment, the thread will be locked by myself.
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 12:13:54 AM

And I hereby acknowledge the correctness of the above declaration.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
indio007

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 12:43:45 AM

I'll be your disinterested witness... Smiley

shakaru

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 01:23:55 AM

I think this is a great new way for people to make money with bitcoin. Could we maybe open up a loan section of the forum so places like IBB (great people to work with btw) and others here like Moonshadow can have public loan and things of this nature.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
Kermee

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 01:39:12 AM

Nice... It's Prosper.com... For BTC.

Cheers,
Kermee
zerokwel

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 06:51:17 AM

anyone wanna have a side bet?... I say he will pay him back..
hawks5999

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2011, 06:59:30 AM

holy God! 7 hours in and we already have Credit Default Swaps appearing!? BTC is doomed.
 Tongue

■ ▄▄▄
■ ███
■ ■  ■               
LEDGER  WALLET    ████
■■■ ORDER NOW! ■■■
              LEDGER WALLET
Smartcard security for your BTCitcoins
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Decentralized. Open. Secure.
Yuusha (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 01:45:15 PM

I think this is a great new way for people to make money with bitcoin. Could we maybe open up a loan section of the forum so places like IBB (great people to work with btw) and others here like Moonshadow can have public loan and things of this nature.
Though you also have to keep in mind it is a very high-risk investment. MoonShadow is making a pretty big leap of faith here, even though it's not exactly the biggest sum of money ever. From his perspective, it is very likely I will just run off with the money. After all, I'm just a newbie who doesn't even have any EBay feedback.

ROI is huge, though. 120% in this case.
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 01:52:39 PM

Hi.

I realize I'm new here, and there probably won't be anyone to take me up on this offer. But I'd like a small loan, say 10 BTC, for about a month.

I don't need the money for any one specific purchase. It is not for mining equipment. I'm simply in a bad spot and need some money quickly to pay my monthly bills and the like. I don't have any form of income during the summer, and due to poor planning I've ran out of funds. However, I will start getting a monthly income again sometime between the 22nd and 26th of August, and this is when I will be able to repay you.

I don't have any #bitcoin-otc feedback. I do, however, have some feedback on Tradera, which is basically the Swedish equivalent of EBay. I can show you this upon request.

Please send me a PM with your offer (interest and how long I get to pay back) or any questions you may have.

Thanks in advance.

Female?
Good looking?
from Germany?
lets talk about it!!

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Yuusha (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 01:56:56 PM

Female?
Good looking?
from Germany?
lets talk about it!!
Good looking, oh yes. But sadly neither female nor German. But maybe I could send my girlfriend to Germany so we can earn some extra cash? Cheesy
giantdragon
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 08:00:25 PM

Some times ago I tried to give loans to the WebMoney users with personal certificate (need to show passport or ID card to get it), but after few non-returns I stopped lending. Giving loan to stranger without any guarantee is the same that playing roulette.
indio007

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 08:33:00 PM

holy God! 7 hours in and we already have Credit Default Swaps appearing!? BTC is doomed.
 Tongue

Technically it would be a synthetic CDS as it would seem niether party of the side bet would have an interest in the outcome .

Why not just flip a coin?
Yuusha (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2011, 03:09:08 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2011, 03:43:31 PM by Yuusha

As MoonShadow was sending the funds with MyBitcoin, which is now seemingly gone, and I made the declaration of debt above prematurely (I hadn't received any funds before posting it) I'm going to assume the deal is void.

I will wait for MoonShadow to confirm (or deny) in this thread.
SHlFT

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2011, 04:44:29 PM

MyBitcoin is a scam.
Yuusha (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2011, 04:53:03 PM

It sadly looks that way.
hawks5999

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2011, 05:07:45 PM

I should have taken that bet
:/

■ ▄▄▄
■ ███
■ ■  ■               
LEDGER  WALLET    ████
■■■ ORDER NOW! ■■■
              LEDGER WALLET
Smartcard security for your BTCitcoins
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Decentralized. Open. Secure.
Yuusha (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2011, 05:09:22 PM

I should have taken that bet
:/
There is nothing to pay back, so the bet would probably be considered void as well Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: