Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:43:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a small loan  (Read 4010 times)
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 30, 2011, 11:33:26 PM

anyone wanna have a side bet?... I say he will pay him back..

I should have taken that bet
:/
There is nothing to pay back, so the bet would probably be considered void as well Wink
I can't access my Mybitcoin.com account, and blockexployer says that the address that I sent bitcoins to does not appear in the blockchain.  I must admit, this is bad all the way around.  If necessary, I'll go get my savings thumbdrive out of my safety deposit box tomorrow and send the funds from there.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yuusha (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2011, 11:51:14 PM

I can't access my Mybitcoin.com account, and blockexployer says that the address that I sent bitcoins to does not appear in the blockchain.  I must admit, this is bad all the way around.  If necessary, I'll go get my savings thumbdrive out of my safety deposit box tomorrow and send the funds from there.
Alright. But I understand if you don't want to go through with this anymore, seeing as you may have just lost a large sum of money because of this debacle. However, if you're still up for it, so am I. These are the best loan conditions I can accept on such short notice.

Although we can still hope the site will come back, I highly doubt it. It must be really frustrating to lose all that money just like that.
MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2011, 12:15:48 AM

Alright. But I understand if you don't want to go through with this anymore, seeing as you may have just lost a large sum of money because of this debacle. However, if you're still up for it, so am I. These are the best loan conditions I can accept on such short notice.

Although we can still hope the site will come back, I highly doubt it. It must be really frustrating to lose all that money just like that.

Honestly, I never kept very much at Mybitcoin.com, because I was wondering how long it would take before the temptations of so much value would get to them, that or someone else managed to hack the site.  It was inevitable, really.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

Smalleyster

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

I yam what I yam. - Popeye

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2011, 12:19:56 AM

anyone wanna have a side bet?... I say he will pay him back..

I should have taken that bet
:/
There is nothing to pay back, so the bet would probably be considered void as well Wink

Ah, but even though there is no loan the winner of the side bet is the one that said you would not pay back, even though you do not have anything to payback!

Life has a funny way of not ending up the way we originally thought. 8^)

EDIT

And while I was typing all that foolish crap it looks like we have a game back on!

Feel like investing in a Miner?:
http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=30044.msg377773#msg377773
A soup to nuts newbee system for a secure, portable USB wallet (free instructions):
NoobHowTo: http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=27088.msg341387#msg341387
Yuusha (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2011, 12:24:38 AM

Honestly, I never kept very much at Mybitcoin.com, because I was wondering how long it would take before the temptations of so much value would get to them, that or someone else managed to hack the site.  It was inevitable, really.
Very wise of you. I don't use Mybitcoin at all for this very reason, I can't afford to lose any money at all, even if it's only a small amount, until I get a monthly income again. (next month)

But it's good to know you haven't lost a lot of money and that the deal is still on, as I really need this loan.
senbonzakura

Activity: 602
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2011, 02:23:38 PM

Would you be interested in 5 BTC Interest-FREE Loan for 3 to 4 weeks?
Yuusha (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2011, 06:20:13 PM

You're the one who runs IBB, right? I love the idea of your bank.

I've already been granted a loan by MoonShadow, but thank you very much for the offer. I will be sure to contact you if I ever need a loan again. Smiley
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
July 31, 2011, 06:26:30 PM

I hope things get better for both parties

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
senbonzakura

View Profile
July 31, 2011, 06:36:45 PM

You're the one who runs IBB, right? I love the idea of your bank.

I've already been granted a loan by MoonShadow, but thank you very much for the offer. I will be sure to contact you if I ever need a loan again. Smiley

yes.

I understand you will be paying interest on the 10 btc ? so paying back 12 btc ?

If you take loan from me you pay no interest. Keep your interest to yourself , in your wallet.

what you think?

Yuusha (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2011, 06:43:44 PM

yes.

I understand you will be paying interest on the 10 btc ? so paying back 12 btc ?

If you take loan from me you pay no interest. Keep your interest to yourself , in your wallet.

what you think?
It sounds great, but:

1. I already have a deal with MoonShadow.
2. I need at least 10 BTC.
3. MoonShadow has offered me great conditions. I can repay at the latest 15th of September, which is great for me as I'm not sure how long it will take for me to convert my cash to bitcoins and I'm not even 100% sure which exact day I'm getting my money, aside from that it's between the 22nd and the 26th of August. This way I don't have to feel any stress/pressure, I won't have to worry about being labeled a scammer just because it's taking longer than expected for me to transfer the money.

However, I would be happy to take your loan in ADDITION to MoonShadow's loan. An extra 5 BTC to survive the month wouldn't exactly hurt. If I'm granted this loan, I am willing to pay a small percent (say, 10%?) as a "thank you".
Yuusha (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2011, 07:12:25 PM

I would be happy to take the 5 BTC loan (with 10% gratuity) if you can extend the repayment period to the 9th of September.

Thank you.
senbonzakura

View Profile
July 31, 2011, 07:28:30 PM

I would be happy to take the 5 BTC loan (with 10% gratuity) if you can extend the repayment period to the 9th of September.

Thank you.

ok, give me your address so I can send you the 5 BTC loan - payback by 9th September 2011
Yuusha (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2011, 07:32:17 PM

My address:

14JW6oDmW3JYKsJZLdKTunaYGukp1UwHXK

Thank you very much. I promise you will have the money back, with 10% gratuity, before or on the 9th of September.
senbonzakura

View Profile
July 31, 2011, 07:35:46 PM

My address:

14JW6oDmW3JYKsJZLdKTunaYGukp1UwHXK

Thank you very much. I promise you will have the money back, with 10% gratuity, before or on the 9th of September.

ok payment sent http://blockexplorer.com/address/14JW6oDmW3JYKsJZLdKTunaYGukp1UwHXK

Thank you

Yuusha (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2011, 07:40:38 PM

I confirm that the funds have been received.

Once again, thank you. Great to see so many people willing to trust a new member even with all the scams that go on here. I really appreciate it.
senbonzakura

View Profile
July 31, 2011, 07:45:17 PM

Glad I could help  Cheesy

Yuusha (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2011, 11:19:29 PM

Haha, asking for loans seems to have become popular after I made this thread Cheesy

Just gotta wait for MoonShadow to transfer his funds... and for SEPA withdrawals to be re-enabled on Tradehill, then I will sell and withdraw the funds and pay the bills that need to be paid ASAP Smiley
Yuusha (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2011, 04:24:08 AM

Funds received from MoonShadow successfully. Now I just have to wait for SEPA withdrawals to be enabled again.
senbonzakura

View Profile
August 27, 2011, 07:04:06 PM

loan repaid  Grin

thank you for choosing IBB

+1

MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2011, 01:27:41 PM

Loan repaid in full.  Thanks!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: