Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 03:04:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end?  (Read 168 times)
Rostock

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:15:39 PM

I agree with you that watching the market every day that goes down is scary, but still I think you need to be patient. Investing in cryptocurrencies is a risky business, but if you do, then you need steel "nerves".

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
gua86402

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:17:07 PM

The result may start to rise after the fall!

It can't keep falling like this! There is always a time to rise, there is no need to be afraid, to be a common heart!

The market is such cruel, wait for the opportunity, buy some cryptographic currency!
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:19:24 PM

I don't think this is over. The situation looks not the best, but I think that all the same altcoins and Bitcoin will go up, although this time they will have a long time to restore their positions.

right, there are some things that make me believe that this is just a pure phase and a normal cycle for crypto, I will try to hold all my coins
rodskee

Activity: 2394
Merit: 198

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:20:22 PM

All the coins are drastically going down, and is really scary

Just calm and relax don't worry is just for now because this price fall down for cryptos are affect of the G20
And hoping this problem fix as son as possible and i assure you the price go up again, do not make nervous and make monster for yourself and specially do not listen to the fuds news is unhealthy.

Vdecso

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:31:16 PM

Nothing is finished yet. Everything is just beginning. we will see more beautiful days. we will make a lot of money. I just need to be patient.

8rch7

Activity: 1358
Merit: 465

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:42:33 PM

According to information from some traders, this is just an ordinary phenomenon that always happens at the beginning of each year (Q1 and Q2), if you look at the altcoin price chart statistics will get better from Q3 until the end of the year.
So, dont panic!!  Grin

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:32:12 PM

More than the end, I think this will be an important turning point for the market in general, because after this drastic fall investors will be much more cautious and prudent when deciding to take a risk in this market.

What does this imply? That the money will continue to flow to the market, but in a more reduced way, and having a greater knowledge of the market investors will be much more selective, turning their backs on projects without any support, which will lead to many cryptocurrencies dying or being abandoned, and only serious and well-established cryptocurrencies will survive in the long term.
Hadarula

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:33:21 PM

it can not be tue ned so i think that you will be able toncope with the situation, do not forget, it is not forever

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Hadarula

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:36:27 PM

More than the end, I think this will be an important turning point for the market in general, because after this drastic fall investors will be much more cautious and prudent when deciding to take a risk in this market.

What does this imply? That the money will continue to flow to the market, but in a more reduced way, and having a greater knowledge of the market investors will be much more selective, turning their backs on projects without any support, which will lead to many cryptocurrencies dying or being abandoned, and only serious and well-established cryptocurrencies will survive in the long term.
such kind of situation are never the end, they are just a crisis point and we will cope with it, i am one hundred per cent sure

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:38:19 PM

Hi, I'm from the future and today date is July 5, 2018. I can tell that you this is not the end of cryptocurrency. Anyway, thank you for Gabb to bring me here.
javierherr79

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:39:20 PM

Don't expected that from Full Member Smiley Doesn't look like it's the end. There are still strong resistant. And now, whole week BTC was on the rise, let's hope it will keep climbing.
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:52:39 PM

Really it is scaring to see the prices, I never expected this much fall in crypto. My net worth came down nearly 80%. But a little hope the market may goes up.
mobch

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:56:03 PM

This is not an ending. It is only a small obstacle to the development of crypto. When the cryptocurrency has not been used, its price will become very unstable, the volatility is very strong, and more Relying on people's hype, but this situation will change with the development of cryptocurrency.
azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 07:00:32 PM

Maybe for people who buy bitcoin above $10k, maybe they see the market now scary, but for people who have not invested and bought bitcoin, the market now is the right time for them to buy bitcoins and make investments. As we know and many experts predict that future bitcoin value will be high and may reach the price as late as last year may be even more. So for me, the market now does not scare me, because I think normal in crypto the price can go down and up.

megan57

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:01:05 PM

it is true now all the coins are experiencing a very drastic decline. but we do not panic and despair, we must keep the spirit because the coins down and up in my opinion that's commonplace.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: