Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:58:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin-Manipulation-Cartel  ( who will win The Cartel or We ? )  (Read 239 times)
oxonhu (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:04:47 PM

Here is one of best articel about why  bitcoin  is dumping .
https://medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a

Our guy ( https://twitter.com/Super_Crypto ) has a perfect articel wrote . There is a cartel who dumping bitcoin hard. We dont know when they stop but they are not gonna stop unless you stop to sell your bitcoin/alts. Its big game and they have big money so it seems they are unstoppable but they are not. We will suffer maybe more but we will not give up until we win.
We need big investors or hedge funds or institut funds or retail funds to reach our goals and stop this cartel. We need more patience and Believe bitcoin/blockchain.
What are you thinking ?

leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:35:45 PM

Nothing special about that article, sorry. Firstly, whales and cartels are not a new topic, a lot of people have uncovered even better proofs than what was shown in the article. Secondly, there is no win or lose scenario IF the cartels exist. They already win, by definition if they existed then they have made their money and we have lost ours. Thirdly, I win when price is high. I win if price is low.

Also, wrong section. Move to Bitcoin Speculation.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:53:40 PM

I think cryptocurrencies trading can not be stopped and this in not the main goal of whales or "cartel", especially I hold this opinion after the G20 forum where decided not to regulate the cryptocurrency market in near future. But it is possible to shake out pockets of the majority main cryto players and new crypto millionaires
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:07:19 PM

Really good article and i really think that this cartel has entered the crypto market and they are shorting everything, creating negativity in crypto world and most probably their aim is to buy at lowest price so that they can reap tremendous profits, i would suggest the community to never sell in panic, this deep correction is definitely influenced by this mafia.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:35:38 PM

On one unregulated market like Bitcoin, it's normal to see those kind of players.
Many people will try to manipulate the rates and hedge with contracts. Some have the real power to do it and profit. Period.

I don't sell my alts and bitcoins and I'm happy about the low prices because many good alts are cheap as hell right now. I'm buying.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:09:20 PM

I think because some people are late to the party and have huge money to influence the market they are now manipulating the market, we know there are people called market makers and influence the prices of Bitcoin, but one thing I know for know everyone is hurting, it just depend on who bleed first

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:32:51 PM

I'm 100% sure that the exchanges are playing their own games. But I think we will win.. if we hold enough.

And this is the right time to buy more cheap coins.
kkerrex

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:00:35 PM

Don't you tnink that big fonds , ETFs will also be a part of cartel? I read out this article, this is the best I've read recently and all proofs are so strong. But I don't know what is the best strategy? Buy more on these dumps?
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:48:06 PM

Don't you tnink that big fonds , ETFs will also be a part of cartel? I read out this article, this is the best I've read recently and all proofs are so strong. But I don't know what is the best strategy? Buy more on these dumps?
Advise from article is to wait more dips and then buy more and more. Because after this dip we will see rise of BTC. In article I see some smart mentions but whole text is too sugary. Conspirasy and some facts - that's all
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:31:21 PM

Whales would never sell out all their profits once especially at low levels. They love to play games of dump and pump by basically pushing despair to regular small investors. I just don't care and gonna HODL till markets return back.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:21:21 PM

I won't agree completely. I do agree 50% on this that is upto whale manipulation. Author is highly negative about Bitcoin's price at the beginning but in the end he also says Bitcoin might reach $100k it $1 million. If this really happens then why one (The author himself) need to worry so much about the current situation

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
matrix50

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:19:24 PM

They have power to manipulate,  average person can do nothing against them,  even big group of people can't do anything.
kul0n

Activity: 434
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:13:58 PM

I think that we will not be able to compete with the cartel, no matter how hard we try) they have a lot of money and they can afford to manipulate the price of bitcoins. This is really a big game, but we do not have a trump card (
oxonhu (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:23:15 PM

Advise from article is to wait more dips and then buy more and more. Because after this dip we will see rise of BTC. In article I see some smart mentions but whole text is too sugary. Conspirasy and some facts - that's all

Waiting for dips is good advise but the problem is where is the fucking dip ? This is like suicide for btc. We have to HODL and believe blockchain & cryptos. this hurts but nothing do to. We can sell now and lose a lot of money or just wait 1-2 months and have take big profit. This Cartel is big but i dont believe they are bigger than blockhcain technology. We wll see again sunny and green days.

icomanagers

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:08:38 PM

the article very interesting, I think this cartel game will last longer, my prediction until June, this is a tough time to make decision, but that is the world of crypto no one can determine what will happen in the future, hopefully we are have luck in the future

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:36:43 PM

His article is a little off, futures were introduced for gold in the 1970s and the price tanked a little and continued to rise, I do agree futures can be used to hold a price down though, so he's not completely off.

Let me tell you why he's a little off on things here though, well at least speculate on an area any way.

So the cartel who manipulates the price of commodities are not wealthy whales, it's not wealthy bankers like your JP morgans, it's the people who control the FED and the whole monetary system we use today, some might have an idea who these people are, it's not your big name billionaires though, it's a large family.

Yes he's correct that any item which poses a threat to paper back becomes controlled to keep the current system in place, but you have to realise the current system is not going to sustain, it's been declining for a long long period and these people are extremely smart when it comes to control, they have a very long history and have learnt A LOT and only got better with time, they use the USD as a reserve to control the planet but other powerful countries are now turning to alternatives to move away from this, both China and Russia have a strong interest in gold backing their currency and recently we've seen the gold backed petro yuan come in to play, the military might of America can no longer contain these countries so we enter currency wars.

If we look back to the GFC in 08, many say this was a bubble and was a normal market reaction, but the banks let this happen, if you look at the lack of care from the banks around lending, to argue the top economists couldn't predict where this was going to end up makes you a little naive, it created a lack of trust among many people, what came next was Bitcoin and the crypto market, the GFC set up the perfect situation for people to look in to a new approach which is what we've seen with the dream of a new decentralised currency, was this just chance? Who knows..

Now if we go back, prior to even 2008, it was quite obvious that the current system was losing some steam, if you control the world monetary system you are not going to sit back without a plan while other powerful nations start pulling away from your system, you'll set up the next move to ensure global power, I believe this is the idea behind crypto currency and we've all been deceived and sold a lie about a free decentralised currency.

If we look at the top Bitcoin wallets, some of which have been around since the earliest price points, why have they not sold even at $18k? even if you have the strongest belief that this will go all the way, imagine the life changing impact which could come from cashing out a small percent, yet their wallets remain still.

The biggest piece of deception is that Bitcoin will remain decentralised, if BTC did become a global reserve then the people who hold the most essentially hold power, just like we see in our current system, now why haven't they just bought it all up < $1000 if this is the case? adoption and the illusion of being decentralised is extremely important, things will happen in phases, it'll be interesting to view the spread of BTC in a few months to see if this theory has any ground, if I'm correct they are accumulating a lot more as we speak, using futures and fear to drive down then buying back in patterns, this isn't about profit at all but control.

A lot of the issues we see with BTC won't be issues in the future, high fees today is much like the idea of downloading a 1GB file on a 56k connection many years ago, as technology improves, mining becomes faster, fees will reduce, untraceable blockchain is already becoming a thing of the past, picture it in 10 years.

Imagine a currency where every single transaction is monitored with a complete history and no ability to launder, it's a huge improvement from a control point over fiat.

Remember, these people are far smarter than this, they would of killed it in the early days, they would of had their pawn countries ban it already, yet we see very positive talks about the technology from the IMF and other big money players, to think we've got it right now with "futures was implemented to kill Bitcoin" undermines the intelligence of these people, they think 20+ years a head of us and are great at creating illusions, a lot of people still think Federal reserve is controlled by the fed.

Where does this leave us? can we do anything about it?
No we can't, we are dealing with people who have enough money to play this like a flute, but if we look at the bigger picture, they have a goal and always have of a global currency and this is the only thing going at the moment which could fit that profile, if I'm correct and this is a very clever plan for a one world currency, we would be very stupid to sell now, even if prices do drop 50%

If this does become a global norm, the price fantasy of $1 million per coin starts to look very possible, but measures must be taken to ensure no average joe gets enough to have control, so we'll see many more price flush outs in the future if this is the case, challenging the hands of big holders.

It could also be that I'm giving them too much credit here and this really is a price strangle, I may of also just had a few too many drinks tonight.

Regardless, try keep an open mind, the article posted seems a bit too convenient when compared to bigger things, they don't need futures to control such a small market but it does give an extra layer of control during this phase.

Hang in tight and just have belief, there isn't really any other option for a new currency which gives the current powers the level of power they already have, gold and other commodities are spread too much and too hard to get hold of, gold backed or any other commodity backing won't work for currency any more from a power point of view, this on the other hand works perfectly.

HOLD is your only chance.

Cheers!
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:01:29 PM

Here is one of best articel about why  bitcoin  is dumping .
https://medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a

Our guy ( https://twitter.com/Super_Crypto ) has a perfect articel wrote . There is a cartel who dumping bitcoin hard. We dont know when they stop but they are not gonna stop unless you stop to sell your bitcoin/alts. Its big game and they have big money so it seems they are unstoppable but they are not. We will suffer maybe more but we will not give up until we win.
We need big investors or hedge funds or institut funds or retail funds to reach our goals and stop this cartel. We need more patience and Believe bitcoin/blockchain.
What are you thinking ?

All members of the bitcoin community have noticed the manipulation of the crypto market. That's why I'm not surprised by this article. Current fall looks just like the previous one in 2014 Wink
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:09:43 PM

The blogger who explained the incident very well. It's hard to get rid of cartels. With the increase of individual investors cartelin will decrease in strength.
karel88l

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:13:08 PM

They will always win we can only participate.
masterkrypto

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:41:40 AM

Guys, the article got suspended for some reason.  Undecided
However, I did get a chance to briefly read it. It is an interesting article, makes us all wonder what the future lies in crypto space. I completely agree with the above post to not sell in panic.. I still believe the market has huge potential despite the disruption.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: