Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:27:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin breaks $6k barrier  (Read 766 times)
coinycoiny (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:07:32 PM
Merited by First77 (1)

Great news, btc broke through $6k twice within the last hour.

Very volatile still but trend continues down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fabioganga

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:09:55 PM

I fail to understand why you would consider it great news, please elaborate.
sam2014

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:13:13 PM

Am still very much confused about to your post

bringing justice to scammers
Donate if you like me 15pZ5NfrExSahwNEAbrqr9AKVfsg5Zg9gC
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:14:44 PM

Do you really think that those are "good news"? LMAO..

Well, i am still expecting to see this downtrend continue until it touches $3,000 max.. but it is okay at this moment.. i do not want to be a greedy guy.

Anyway, let's wait to see what happens next.

Hello
binghope

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:17:09 PM

In my opinion, BTC prices continue to fall below $ 7000 and they will turn up again. They will not drop below $ 6,000. At this price the whale bites the BTC and prices will rise again. BTC has a lot of information around the world, any information that affects their price. They are quite sensitive to news, only a small amount of information can be reduced at any time.
coinycoiny (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:20:26 PM

If you sold all yours at the top you'd be saying the same. Still not too late to sell. I've been saying for ages its going to $2k.

Here's some news. It might go a lot lower. Will update my thinking later.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:21:28 PM

Probably this is good news to those people waiting to buy bitcoins, but aside from that, I fail also to see the point of OP in this thread to say it is great news. Also, it did not break $6k barrier but only the $7k one as it did not dip below $6k. This thread is just pretty much confusing and makes no sense at all.
coinycoiny (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:25:27 PM

Probably this is good news to those people waiting to buy bitcoins, but aside from that, I fail also to see the point of OP in this thread to say it is great news. Also, it did not break $6k barrier but only the $7k one as it did not dip below $6k. This thread is just pretty much confusing and makes no sense at all.

or shorted.
or fedup with people trying to pimp btc as being the best thing since tullips
etc etc.

Probably not going to win friends on here but this is what 99% of the population think, not the bubble (or bots) of this forum!
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:31:28 PM

It is a great news for them who are waiting to the bottom and that's the indication that they should buy.
Bitcoin volatility is making everyone prepared to see the new ATH's and as well as the lowest dip that it can make.
For us who are just holding it out, this is not a great news after all.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:36:00 PM

That's indeed true and also, a bit scary for people who invested at price of 18k usd and those who are holding. They might be thinking of selling already to  somewhat cut their losses at some point. But surely, there will be people who will see this situation as a huge opportunity to invest given that the market value is low, hoping that the price will soon recover.

paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:36:50 PM

BS! Where did you see it dip below $6k as claimed?
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:37:04 PM

I don't think it's good nor bad news. For others...ehhh. If you bought at the top, I feel for ya. Price is at a good entry point now. I don't know if it will go below $5500, if it does, I'll be buying more.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4473

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:40:39 PM

seems markets broke passed the mining cost resistance point and now testing the early adopter recent adopter resistance points.
miners started levelling off their costs to the ~$8k cost on the 2nd of march..
https://blockchain.info/charts/hash-rate?timespan=1year

as for traders.. well now they are just really reying to push to find the absolute low resistance point of a bear, before flipping to a bull again

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Gorgeous011235

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

I Love DeepOnion!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:43:08 PM

First of all BTC hasn't brake the 6K barrier yet...it's still above 7K...second i don't understand why this should be great? I mean the market is losing so much value..everything is falling and there is nothing to be happy about especially for short term investors...maybe you are happy because you don't hold so many BTCs or Alts and you wish to buy some at a very cheap price..well if that is going to happen i will definitely buy more Bitcoins  Grin

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:44:28 PM

Bitcoin violates the barrier by 6,000 dollars, market capitalization now exceeds $ 100 billion

Today bitfinex, the highest volume of BTC / USD exchange, broke the barrier for 6000 dollars today and all other large exchanges joined it. During printing, the price of Bitcoin reached $ 6,041 according to Coinmarketcap.com, resulting in its market capitalization for the first time exceeded $ 100 billion.

WHAT IS NEWS BELIEVED WITH THIS?

The last surge comes after the consolidation week above the $ 5,000 mark, despite the comments of such skeptics as Jamie Dimon and the president of the central bank of Brazil. Last month, China banned ICO and Burmese stock exchanges, South Korea banned ICOs, the US SEC intensified control over ICOs, and Chase Bank CEO could not close his mouth.
None of this matters.
For years Bitkoyn was called the "honey badger of money" and "anti-friggin." Bitcoin does not care, perhaps the most applicable now. Bitkoynu simply does not care what China does, or what the bank's leaders say, or what central bankers think. The only thing Bitkoyn cares about, apparently, is growing in price and adoption.

I CAN NOT KEEP

Many have suggested that institutional money breaks into bitcoins, and they are likely to be true. LedgerX was recently approved by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission to create a regulated Bitcoin options market. Such a market would give institutions that are afraid that the actual digital currency will be able to expose itself to price movements. This month, LedgerX plans to make its debut in Bactoy options.
Bloomberg reports that industry executives are awaiting Bitcoin ETF approval in the future. They point to LedgerX, stating that with a regulated futures market approved by the CFTC, it's only a matter of time before the SEC comes on board and lets you create an ETF. Earlier this year, the SEC said that if the market for regulated options were developed, they could reconsider their position on the Bitkoyinsky ETF.
The approval of the ETF, or the exchange fund, is considered a holy grail for the institutional adoption of bitcoins. Such a fund would actually have enough bitcoins to be fully "supported", and it would be easy to use institutional and retail investors.
coinycoiny (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:46:30 PM

I don't think it's good nor bad news. For others...ehhh. If you bought at the top, I feel for ya. Price is at a good entry point now. I don't know if it will go below $5500, if it does, I'll be buying more.

What happened to all the people that said they were going to buy if it went below $10k?
Did they?
Did they think that that was the bottom of the market like your calling $5500?
Are you really going to buy below $5.5K?
coinycoiny (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:51:51 PM

I really hope you're right about this, as I'm currently suffering heavy losses. People said that $8,000 was a strong resistance point, and it held strong for around a week, now we're seeing a horrible bearish trend that might drop down into the mid $6,000's, possibly lower if combined with some FUD. I wish I had sold at the top like OP. Oh well.

You think price will continue down and still you won't sell? You are a bagholder sir!
paulmaritz

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:53:24 PM

Bitcoin violates the barrier by 6,000 dollars, market capitalization now exceeds $ 100 billion

Today bitfinex, the highest volume of BTC / USD exchange, broke the barrier for 6000 dollars today and all other large exchanges joined it. During printing, the price of Bitcoin reached $ 6,041 according to Coinmarketcap.com, resulting in its market capitalization for the first time exceeded $ 100 billion.

WHAT IS NEWS BELIEVED WITH THIS?

The last surge comes after the consolidation week above the $ 5,000 mark, despite the comments of such skeptics as Jamie Dimon and the president of the central bank of Brazil. Last month, China banned ICO and Burmese stock exchanges, South Korea banned ICOs, the US SEC intensified control over ICOs, and Chase Bank CEO could not close his mouth.
None of this matters.
For years Bitkoyn was called the "honey badger of money" and "anti-friggin." Bitcoin does not care, perhaps the most applicable now. Bitkoynu simply does not care what China does, or what the bank's leaders say, or what central bankers think. The only thing Bitkoyn cares about, apparently, is growing in price and adoption.

I CAN NOT KEEP

Many have suggested that institutional money breaks into bitcoins, and they are likely to be true. LedgerX was recently approved by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission to create a regulated Bitcoin options market. Such a market would give institutions that are afraid that the actual digital currency will be able to expose itself to price movements. This month, LedgerX plans to make its debut in Bactoy options.
Bloomberg reports that industry executives are awaiting Bitcoin ETF approval in the future. They point to LedgerX, stating that with a regulated futures market approved by the CFTC, it's only a matter of time before the SEC comes on board and lets you create an ETF. Earlier this year, the SEC said that if the market for regulated options were developed, they could reconsider their position on the Bitkoyinsky ETF.
The approval of the ETF, or the exchange fund, is considered a holy grail for the institutional adoption of bitcoins. Such a fund would actually have enough bitcoins to be fully "supported", and it would be easy to use institutional and retail investors.

Fake news designed to shake more weak hands out of the market and to most likely profit by going short on the price. Roll Eyes
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:54:39 PM

That's indeed true and also, a bit scary for people who invested at price of 18k usd and those who are holding.
You reminded of my friends who bought when the price was still at $15,000 and now they seem to lose appetite to bitcoin because of the bearish market that we are experiencing. I'm encouraging them to take advantage even they bought at peak, they can still trade and buy with a new set of bitcoins when the price was quite low. This trend is unknown on how long it is here to stay.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
paulmaritz

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:56:33 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 09:29:14 AM by paulmaritz

@coinycoiny They should ban your ass for spreading blatantly false information.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: