Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:55:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin breaks $6k barrier  (Read 769 times)
turnerb66

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:53:28 PM

Many people buy BTC for under $7,000!

BTC will not continue to fall, $7,000 May be the lowest!

The price drop is over and April's market will go up!

We are already in April and the price drop is continuing. This maybe good for bitcoin ecosystem in general, many people are selling their bitcoins and their mining computers, once these people who do not understand a thing about bitcoin in general and only have made their computers to make the quick buck are out, then we will see the recovery of bitcoin price and trust me it will be a long one which will offer us upsides never seen before. Stay patient is the most beautiful advice I can give now.
[/quote

I vote for this scenario.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:03:25 PM

Why did this thread get a merit point? Very suspicious. I do not see any interesting topic. But anyway, I believe that bitcoin will continue to decrease. The good news is yet to come. We better be optimistic and support its ups and downs. I hope people should stop posting these kind of threads. We already know the current price of bitcoin and why it is dropping.
highquA1

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:07:36 PM

Its better not to be happy now only because if it falls much down you cant even cintroll your happiness LOL
hygroscopicgymnasiumd

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:31:46 PM

I am expecting still downtrend and you are happy with this much only? Very unambitious guy you are -_-
gristlygrudging34

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:18:44 PM

I think your place isn't here, its in the mad hospital LOL
EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:54:13 PM

Bitcoin crashed hard recently and stayed that way for quite a while which was not a very good price but now the price has started to recover which means it is out of the $6k range but now it seems to be staying at the $8k range so we'll see what happens.
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:59:47 PM

Now, when such an important psychological milestone is taken, the question arises: what next? Will the breakthrough of the $ 10,000 mark increase the number of investors in crypto-currencies, or will this event provoke large-scale profit-taking among long-term holders of tokens and miners?

And the problem here is that in such situations the human brain is often characterized by unpredictable reactions. Decisions that the ultimate "level of fear" has already been reached are taken very subjectively, as well as the boundaries of "greed" are also set individually. Therefore, one can only hope that each trader has some proven ways to analyze and assess the current mood of the trading community with respect to bitcoin.

At the same time, it is very important not to lose sight of the fact that we are not interested in the opinions of those who simply know about bitcoin, but those who really own them. So, for example, how will the exchanges, CFD brokers and purse providers behave?

Yes, recently we hear a lot of forecasts, according to which the bitcoin rate will rise to $ 40,000 (Mike Novograts) or even up to $ 80,000 (Peter Schiff). However, who actually holds the bulk of the bitcoins? Unfortunately, we do not know the answer to this question. And this is the reason for increased caution.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:09:05 PM

I am expecting still downtrend and you are happy with this much only? Very unambitious guy you are -_-

It will be hard to see bitcoin going down 6k but looking at the present market it's highly doubtful that it will go below the 6k anytime soon.
All you gotta do is HODL!  Smiley
melonbtchunter

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:25:59 PM

This is good news for those who are eager to buy Bitcoin. But I'm troubled by the OP points.
It's a happy news for threads. In my opinion it does not break the $ 6k barrier, but it can be assumed that it will not be as deep as $ 7k at the bottom of $ 6k. This thread is not just quite full of trouble and knowledge.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:37:27 PM

This is good news for those who are eager to buy Bitcoin. But I'm troubled by the OP points.
It's a happy news for threads. In my opinion it does not break the $ 6k barrier, but it can be assumed that it will not be as deep as $ 7k at the bottom of $ 6k. This thread is not just quite full of trouble and knowledge.

Please do not use this thread or bump it unnecessarily, when the time again you see the bitcoin at the 6k USD value. That time you may wait to find the other thread or make this one live for others.
I advice op to lock this thread. There is no need of use of dead thread to make it live.
Others please do drag this thread more mate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: