Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:52:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin Platineum LTCP  (Read 1010 times)
LitecoinPlatineum (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:50:49 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 11:25:26 PM by LitecoinPlatineum

Greetings This is the Official Litecoin Platineum (LTCP) Thread. Stay tuned for all of our latest news regarding development, market price and more!
Also, don’t forget to follow us on twitter : https://twitter.com/LitecoinP and facebook : https://www.facebook.com/litecoinP/ and feel free to checkout our official website:   https://litecoinplatineum.info

We are pleased to announce the beginning of a brand new token called Litecoin Platineum. We are a fully compliant ERC20 token with divine potential! Our verified code can be found on Etherscan at the following link https://etherscan.io/token/0x70e2135d1499c6b6b3e876722c3e17c129dfa8ba

Our goal is to use Litecoin Platineum within the field of pets' cure and services. In fact, the pet industry is expanding at a record pace as companies in other sectors jump into the market. Last years, packaged foods in the U.S. grew 1.2 percent, while retail pet foods grew more than three times as fast, according to the research firm Euromonitor. The larger pet products industry is also expanding. In 2013, Americans spent approximately $55.7 billion on pet products, according to the American Pet Products Association. That number jumped to $66.75 billion in 2016 and 69.51 in 2017 and is estimated at nearly $72.13 billion in 2018, with $29 billion to $30 billion spent on pet food alone.
   Meanwhile, the demand for packaged and processed human foods is on the decline. Food companies that specialize in packaged and ready-made foods are looking for other sources of revenue,  they are betting on the booming pet industry.  It's not just the pet-food sector that is changing. The entire food industry is struggling to adapt to new consumer trends. So our project will focus on signing contracts with  online pet's stores and great companies to make LTCP their main paid crypto-currency and also we will focus our investment in  vet care , pets' purchases , services and pets' tech.      
We are currently working on expanding our community and are open to constructive criticism and feedback.
You can contact us at : info@litecoinplatineum.info

Token Features  

Name : Litecoin Platineum
                                                                             Symbol: LTCP
                                                                             Total supply : 16 M
                                                                             Mining: NO
                                                                             smart contract : 0x70e2135d1499C6b6B3E876722c3e17c129dfa8BA
                                                                             Token Decimals: 0

Links  

Web site : https://litecoinplatineum.info
                                                                              Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/litecoinP
                                                                              Twitter: https://twitter.com/LitecoinP

Token Distribution

50 % for ICO sale
                                                                               13 % for  Team
                                                                               15 % for reserves
                                                                               12 % project dev
                                                                               10 % marketing

Road Map

Distribution Of LTCP ICO ( Q1 GOALS 2018)
                                                                              Integration Of Smart Contract And Listing On Exchanges (Q2, Q 3 and Q 4 2018 GOALS)
                                                                              Realization Of Our Project (Q1 2019 GOALS)
imposible01

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:59:49 PM

Great project,, I will support it,, good job Dev.
marnose

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:42:39 AM

Good project.i love and support letecoinP
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 11:13:21 AM

Just wondering why you chose the Pets industry. Do you have any partner willing to accept Litecoin Platineum in the sector? I guess not.. If you really want people to participate in your ICO, you should at least show some level of seriousness like making few graphics and Litecoin Platineum logo for this ANN. I saw a logo on the project's Facebook and Twitter accounts, that could have been used here. Draft a litepaper if you are working on the project alone and not having enough time. Get a roadmap that illustrates your planned actions and time of execution for the project. More so, I saw you earmarked 3% of coin's total supply for airdrop and bounty? That wouldn't cut it for a project that lacks partners and funds to engage in social media ad campaigns. Even projects with strong background and investors give up more than percentage figure for airdrops and bounties. I would advise you make these changes sir, and relaunch the project.
Altpays

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:41:21 AM

Hi, people spend billions on their pets. But I didnt find info on how your token will be used to get share of those money. Why it is needed? How it will be used?
annapotpot

Activity: 330
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:04:25 PM

There is already an altcoin using the symbol LTCP here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3025236.0
LitecoinPlatineum (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:14:52 PM

There is already an altcoin using the symbol LTCP here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3025236.0
there are a lot of coins use the same symbol but you can differ between them by many things like smart contact , the total supply, decimals ... thanks for your constructive criticism.
cryptoloverdz18

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:32:26 PM

the idea of pet's industry is good if you know to apply it. Good luck Dev Team
LitecoinPlatineum (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:42:45 PM

Just wondering why you chose the Pets industry. Do you have any partner willing to accept Litecoin Platineum in the sector? I guess not.. If you really want people to participate in your ICO, you should at least show some level of seriousness like making few graphics and Litecoin Platineum logo for this ANN. I saw a logo on the project's Facebook and Twitter accounts, that could have been used here. Draft a litepaper if you are working on the project alone and not having enough time. Get a roadmap that illustrates your planned actions and time of execution for the project. More so, I saw you earmarked 3% of coin's total supply for airdrop and bounty? That wouldn't cut it for a project that lacks partners and funds to engage in social media ad campaigns. Even projects with strong background and investors give up more than percentage figure for airdrops and bounties. I would advise you make these changes sir, and relaunch the project.
thanks for your constuctive criticism
Linns

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:49:20 PM

Great project....must be a pet lover and giving a good care for the pets. Keep it up. All the best for the team....
donbuki19

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 10:54:38 PM

This very nice project. Good job dev my twetter @pasietongah
Rockwilder58

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:58:58 PM

I love litecoins and I believe this is going to do great.
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:08:30 PM

I love ltc and platinum what else can I say!!!!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
shane2000

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:23:22 PM

I Know you are still in the process of development and doing this necessary to get your coins hit the moon and will patiently wait for that time.good luck guys...
oldbitminer

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:28:30 PM

Note an already LTCP coin  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3220379.0
Pro Not Platineum
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:29:18 PM

Platinum has now 'e'.  Tongue

thanks for your constuctive criticism

That's really a good suggestion. Looking for potential partners is one of the bottlenecks that they need to address first. Because if no one wants to accept your currency, then by all means this will not push through.
jebatbtc

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:04:45 AM

Good luck with project development.
There will soon be some great development coming.
This is going to be used in most places. The concept is really great!
Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers
I am very much excited to see this some big exchanges
RyeEarth99

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 12:12:07 AM

Just a mere supporter on this team, Look forward to success in the future , #Go for the gold Litecoin Platineum I know there would a good slot for us someday Wink Wink
gaurav2805

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:12:41 AM

The concept of the project shows it's potential for long run. Its really a amazing, trustworthy and promising ptoject which will touch the sky with to rocket speed. I can see the efforts and intelligence of the team behind it. I am just waiting to the surprises comes out of it. I am glad to write about you because it's better to express yourself with enery for something awesome and impressive. Good luck Team. Kerp it up.
una1y1henderson75

Activity: 173

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:22:41 AM

litecoin Private, litecoin Pro, litecoin Platineum .OMG so much! Why is this not a symbolic one?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: