Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 11:45:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto market cap will drop way below 200 billion.  (Read 1922 times)
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:46:43 PM

currently the total market stamp is only 264 billion dollars left, it means it has lost 100 billion from the beginning of last month. this is very bad and if the market goes down again, I can not imagine whether the market can recover or not.

Even though market will goes lower than that we does not know what will happen but i am sure the crypto market will still recover again. Crypto market before is not this big now, but as we can see crypto market reach up to this rate now, and i guess it will surely recover again.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:31:47 AM

currently the total market stamp is only 264 billion dollars left, it means it has lost 100 billion from the beginning of last month. this is very bad and if the market goes down again, I can not imagine whether the market can recover or not.

Even though market will goes lower than that we does not know what will happen but i am sure the crypto market will still recover again. Crypto market before is not this big now, but as we can see crypto market reach up to this rate now, and i guess it will surely recover again.
Of course there will be recover. I myself not so concerned about the declining marketcap in the crypto. if that's true, I think that's a natural thing? the crypto market is more likely to decline and of course the doubt will be overwhelming most traders to buy and get into the market. I think if the market starts to be conducive. marketcap will definitely be bigger than ever.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:43:42 AM

The situation of BTC in Vietnam is now "flinched like a joke". According to experts familiar with the field of electronic money, the crypto market is falling. Demand is dropping due to the fear of the players cause. The number of new investors is decreasing.
Pupul1999

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:00:09 AM

Dear sinior
           I respect your suggestion but we see in bitcoin 2010 to 2018 he must growers in higher %.

The price of Bitcoin is too voliate to be even considered as a currency. Take for example,the value of Bitcoin has experience drastic daily change of almost 5-10% in value.On the other hand,the most frequently traded forex pair USD/EUR had only a daily change of less than 0.9% a day and bardly changed 10% over a month.The common people do not want investment denominated in a currency which value can changed by almost 50% to 90% in a month

So I thing attract in newcomers  to invest and sprede the world in coin graphics
VPoro

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:27:19 AM

I totally agree with you that the marketcap will reduce to about 150 billion dollar. But i also think that when it reachs that bottom, it will recover immediately. Because this is the best price to buy back and the Whales will buy with a huge quantity.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:21:34 AM

In my opinion lost 100 billion will not destroy the cryptocurrency. Everything is problematic now, but worster time cannot destroy something that arose so many years

Of course there will be recover. I myself not so concerned about the declining marketcap in the crypto. if that's true, I think that's a natural thing? the crypto market is more likely to decline and of course the doubt will be overwhelming most traders to buy and get into the market. I think if the market starts to be conducive. marketcap will definitely be bigger than ever.

I also think so, but many of the other people's concerns make me a pessimist. Indeed crypto will not be destroyed, but if the market is stuck like this, it will create fear to investors or newcomers.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:33:28 AM

If the market will be like 2014 we probably will see $150 billion market cap and stay there for years untill 2020 and the we will see marketcap going through 1 trillion after halving and if there is  amazing coin again like ethereum. We will see bitcoin break $50k at 2021 and ethereum $5000. Thats just my prediction.
vasil777

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:21:36 AM

I also believe that the market will recover and all the coins will return to their maximum values. Cryptocurrencies and blockchain - this is our future and I think after a while people will understand it.
wenzuo

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:38:18 AM

I also believe that the market will recover and all the coins will return to their maximum values. Cryptocurrencies and blockchain - this is our future and I think after a while people will understand it.

I think this big dump is caused by the crazy ico market a few month ago, when a lot of ico projects raised a lot of money easily, and recently they are selling these coins and make the market is a stressful situation, many panic coin holders are selling their coins followed by them, after they sold out, the market will recover soon.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Briella18

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:50:56 AM

Crypto market last year. Bitcoin corrected 70% but then made new high and reached 20K USD. So the same I expect this year too. and now I can buy a coin with a cheaper price
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:50:54 AM

Crypto market last year. Bitcoin corrected 70% but then made new high and reached 20K USD. So the same I expect this year too. and now I can buy a coin with a cheaper price
The fact is that in the last year of 2017 there was not such a huge offer on Bitcoin on the market. a This indicates that this year we may not see the same maximum value of Bitcoin as it was last year. But everything depends only on us, if we raise the bar of interest and popularity of bitcoin, the price will start to rise.
skinomanl

Activity: 196

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:43:24 AM

I predict and can easily see the crypto market cap dropping to around 100-150 billion. No proof, just some genie plus a magic 8 ball is telling me this. Everybody is saying 2018 will be like 2017 soon, with some huge gains. Everybody and I mean everybody is predicting a 1-2 trillion market cap, so the ONLY possible way for people to get 10-20x gains like last year, is for the crypto market cap to drop down to around 100 billion. Haters prove me wrong.
You are mistaken now at the level of 250 billion and further grows. The fall will no longer be accurate, because soon the end of the bear market will continue to be only accumulation and growth.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
hs84

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:22:36 PM

i hope that the market will go down a little bit to come in cheaper.
to be honest,... 200 mrd market cap is nothing.
just apple is 4 times more worth than all cryptos together!!!
and we all have seen how fast it can go (like nokia - that worldchamps are disappearing)

crypto is here to stay.
because there is some human need. (decentralism, data protection)

i really thin in 10 years there will be many cars which are driving for themselfe.
so if somebody can go to a central computer,... hack them,... then the can drive so many cars into walls, other people (terrorism!!)
and so on.

there is be a need to get some systems which are not hackable.
thats why i really belive in this technology.

we all know that this market is super instabil.
but on the long run projects will make money for there tecnics.
so no worrys.
just get some fiat to the side to step in big in the market if it is super down (as well - still now - i really think you can not do long therm loosings if you invest in different main projects out of the top 100!)

licemer11

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:33:40 PM

I think this is a temporary decline and the market will begin to grow again a few months later
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:10:20 PM

I predict and can easily see the crypto market cap dropping to around 100-150 billion. No proof, just some genie plus a magic 8 ball is telling me this. Everybody is saying 2018 will be like 2017 soon, with some huge gains. Everybody and I mean everybody is predicting a 1-2 trillion market cap, so the ONLY possible way for people to get 10-20x gains like last year, is for the crypto market cap to drop down to around 100 billion. Haters prove me wrong.
one to two trillion of the total market cap for cryptocurrency is so much to predict this 2018 and not everyone is going to have a conclusion of that prognosis, how sure you are that the market cap will drop for a specific range of price? how accurate is your magic 8 ball to further prophesy the price, it is undeniable that the bloodbath shed tons of money from the community but it never fails to bounce back from the market dumps, the risk is still at stake but the reward will always be seen after the risk.

gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:52:58 PM

I do not think the crypto market capitalization will decrease. We find that the popularity of the crypto market is increasing rapidly. This means that the user community and investors are very close to crypto. They will soon create an increase in market capitalization following successes from the coin and effectively meet the nation's need for economic and social reform. Right now, capitalization is still at 250 billion.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:14:38 PM

Well it can't be help because there are many bad news attack cryptocurrency nowadays so it's impact on bitcoin demand significantly !

I think this is a temporary decline and the market will begin to grow again a few months later

Just check 5 years before, it's happen all the time, bitcoin downtrend on first quarter and uptrend on last month of the year.
So it's better to HOLD as long as possible !
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:09:16 PM

Why such predictions? It's a shot in the dark. And such unreasonable forecasts frighten the weak. Give them compassion)

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:20:43 PM

When there was a rising in the market, it was predicted about one trillion $. Now the market is falling, it is projected 0.1 trlln. Who gives less?)
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:21:08 PM

Crypto Market wont drop below 200 billion dollars market is completing the cycle of correction we can expect more than 500 billion dollars follow into markets very soon
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: