Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:09:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's happening to Bitcoin?  (Read 608 times)
SeniorRalap

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:04:40 PM

What is happening to Bitcoin? Why does the pricenkeeps on falling down? The initial result of G20 is favorable towards it so I thought that it will be the start of another bullish chart but it is the opposite. Can someone enlighten me about the current situation of cryptocurrency?
Bitcoin has gone down a lot in the last few days, and we don't know why it has suddenly dropped. But I don't think it will last long. Many people have chosen to buy bitcoins now, which will give us a lot of revenue and I will be in bitcoin if the bitcoin rebound.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:23:11 PM

bitcoin is decreasing. Bitcoin market is affected by major countries such as Russia, China. big corporations google, facebook, twiter have stopped advertising bitcoin. The number of bitcoins sold out more than the number of bitcoin bought so prices fell. This puts pressure on managers to find a way to boost the rebound bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:39:44 PM

I really do not know what the problem is. A series of hurdles caused to bitcoin and the crypto market. It's a long chain and the value drops in the blink of an eye. The value of losses is increasing. What will come next, whether we can be patiently hold? How can the market rebound? Too much thought in my head. Including the worst.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:48:00 PM

With many FUD surrounding bitcoin,i think it will take more time to affect bitcoin price.G20 result is just one good news,but the FUD is keep spreading among us.But i do believe that the price will start moving again when the FUD effect has been subsided and when the summer come.I hope there will be some good news that will make more investor to invest in bitcoin.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:49:59 PM

Nothing unusual. You can read the history books. Everything repeats itself periodically, although in different guises.
(but this is not exactly certain, no one will say. The coin can go up or down - it 's all that I know about it)
Yes nothing unusual, it only repeats its history. Bitcoin is volatile and that is normal. It does not mean that if you're on top you'll just stay there forever, you must fail in order to success. Bitcoin goes down sometimes but it will rise again. We just patiently wait for that time to come. I think big whales are just spreading bad news about bitcoin in order to manipulate and to harvest bitcoins from the panic seller. Whats happening on bitcoin now is normal.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
ValerKat

Activity: 378
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:50:54 PM

Rumored, that a huge amount of BTC was outputted from someones wallet. Backtrace goes to China. Don’t know whether it is true but everything possibly.
Transformer0101

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:53:49 PM

I think that its a huge manipulation and this time collectively done by many big whales to turn bitcoin market bearish and to harvest cheaper bitcoins.
Yes. This is all manipulation. As soon as the whales are purchased, then I think the growth of cryptocurrencies will begin. Prior to that, positive news will have no impact on the market.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:00:21 PM

Currently google, facebook has stopped advertising bitcoin. The twiter also intends not to advertise bitcoin. This worries investors so they sell a lot of bitcoins to the market. As a result, bitcoin prices fell sharply and could reach the lowest value. I hope that the regulators will have a way to boost up bitcoin again.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:18:14 PM

What is happening to Bitcoin? Why does the pricenkeeps on falling down? The initial result of G20 is favorable towards it so I thought that it will be the start of another bullish chart but it is the opposite. Can someone enlighten me about the current situation of cryptocurrency?

Because many a lot of FUD and price manipulation coming recently in the cryptocurrency world. Also many Whales around the world try to spread the bad news to make newbies panic and then they got Bitcoins cheaper...
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:43:04 PM

Nothing unusual. You can read the history books. Everything repeats itself periodically, although in different guises.
(but this is not exactly certain, no one will say. The coin can go up or down - it 's all that I know about it)
It is just nothing but the phases that Bitcoin is passing through. The world has witnessed these changes since the time Bitcoin appeared. Its value some times increases and some times decreases so you need to buy in time when Bitcoin is low and to sell in time when Bitcoin is going high will allow you to earn profit. It is the mind of a wise investor.
Urbanized

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:08:01 PM

Bitcoin is curing itself of bacteria and viruses Grin Or maybe the whales starting to die Shocked
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:14:19 PM

Only manipulation on big scale, strategy of manipulators is to "Spread FUD and Buy again at low price".
They have achieved the target what they were looking for, thanks to panic sellers all around here who have contributed in this price downfall along with the manipulators. Hold on your bitcoins for few months and then you will clearly see the answer of your question.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:38:37 PM

Well what happens to bitcoin right now is normal.Its value is volatile so you must be aware of that.Dont be afraid of the movement because bitcoin is really risky.You enter the world of bitcoin so you must take the risk either to earn or lose.
Dava.Dina

Activity: 296

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:45:29 PM

Bitcoin is sometimes down but will rise again, Bitcoin is easily changed and it is normal. That does not mean that if you are on top you will only stay there forever, you must fail to achieve success.

A series of hurdles caused to the Bitcoin and Crypto markets. This is a long chain and its value goes down in the blink of an eye, the value of loss increases. What will happen next, can we bear patiently?

I just wait patiently for the time to come.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:45:36 PM

It is normal that the price of bitcoin is going down because we all. know that the value of bitcoin is not stable. Just relax and this is the best opportunity to add some investment in your bitcoin because the price is a bit low.
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:52:30 PM

I also wonder why the price of Bitcoin fell steadily, whereas the G20 meeting yesterday was positive. probably after the Twitter ban on Bitcoin and Crypto Ads, plus the issue of Banned Linkedin against Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency, which causes the price of coins to drop. but facing this we do not need to panic, precisely this is a good opportunity to increase our investment by buying as many coins.
bossloccox

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:14:17 AM

I think Bitcoin will still go up eventually, anything can happen in cryptoworld. Now even after the long run of recent market dips many blockchain industry will continue innovating their programs. And outside investors are still remarkably optimistics about cryptocurrency markets. And as long as there's still many individuals who beleive and accepting Bitcoin. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will continue. Even those many investors are constantly awaiting the rise in bitcoin price, it's because they still believe on bitcoin...
cryptojohnn7

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:38:35 AM

I think there are some reason behind the fall. Japan is closing some bitcoin exchange within a short time. Moreover, Mailchimp is closing the accounts associated with cryptocurrency. I also have invested a good amount. But not so worried truly coz I believe it will raise again.
ladyinredcoins2018

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:48:19 AM

Bitcoin is experiencing a price depression.
Bitcoin prices dropped by more than 50 percent.
This is not good for the fans. Sooner or later, bitcoin will soon be left behind fans.
And they turn to another coin that they think is profitable.
I think the price drop only to 25%  and though we experience a slumping of price it has regain and it has not drop lower to the worst drop on February 6 which ot went down to 5947k. Now the price is above that and actually rising so i guess this shows improvements.
northcoin2018

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:58:41 AM

I also wonder why the price of Bitcoin fell steadily, whereas the G20 meeting yesterday was positive. probably after the Twitter ban on Bitcoin and Crypto Ads, plus the issue of Banned Linkedin against Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency, which causes the price of coins to drop. but facing this we do not need to panic, precisely this is a good opportunity to increase our investment by buying as many coins.
The depression on the price of bitcoin is mainly because of the banning and restrictions it received from countries and companies that gets threathened by it decentralization. Possibly this is just a way for other countries to give fear to the imvestors so that they will sell and the price does go down. But i am quite positive to bitcoin will regain soon. For the past years it has proven it strenght to continue and stay afloat in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: