Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:07:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's happening to Bitcoin?  (Read 606 times)
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:07:18 AM

What is happening to Bitcoin? Why does the pricenkeeps on falling down? The initial result of G20 is favorable towards it so I thought that it will be the start of another bullish chart but it is the opposite. Can someone enlighten me about the current situation of cryptocurrency?
which we know for now bitcoin has drastically decreased the price and we all can not know how the future bitcoin, but I personally have the confidence and patience in investing may the future will be better and growing

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:11:31 AM

Bitcoin is experiencing a price depression.
Bitcoin prices dropped by more than 50 percent.
This is not good for the fans. Sooner or later, bitcoin will soon be left behind fans.
And they turn to another coin that they think is profitable.
I think the price drop only to 25%  and though we experience a slumping of price it has regain and it has not drop lower to the worst drop on February 6 which ot went down to 5947k. Now the price is above that and actually rising so i guess this shows improvements.

What had happened to bitcoin is just normal. Its value is not stable, as investor you should be aware to its ups and down to stop worrying. Sooner its value will go back to its original price or higher than its normal price depending on the markets demand or the number of people investing .
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:47:25 AM

What is happening to Bitcoin? Why does the pricenkeeps on falling down? The initial result of G20 is favorable towards it so I thought that it will be the start of another bullish chart but it is the opposite. Can someone enlighten me about the current situation of cryptocurrency?
I think the G20 results only make bitcoin values a bit stable. but support from the G20 does not affect when bitcoin gets attacked by fake news, and also big selling of bitcoin done by some whales makes bitcoin fall deeper.

so I thought, it would be hard for bitcoin to rising back. but I heard a lot of people predict that in April bitcoin will go up but slow.

Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:55:29 AM

We all know that the price is still falling down these past three months but that is normal as you can review the previous years price. After that dips, I believe that the price will rise up again or bull run. I know that is only part of a Bitcoin cycle wherein we are in the part of accumulation stage and soon the price will hit the highest record or bull run and then correction and so on. All we need to do for now is to just hold and then wait for the best time.
rerek007

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:16:14 AM

Keep it up stay strong that a part nothing to be feel nervous or panic bitcoin will recover soon just stay think positively
Demughni

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:18:58 AM

it is normal mate, it is a currency. some times it is increasing and some times is  going down.
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:20:22 AM

Bitcoin falls down but don't ever worry bitcoin will goes up and survive so soon it's a part of btc world
supelle.born

Activity: 286

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:30:30 AM

What happens is that we are in a bearish market moment and while this does not change the price of bitcoin and the other cypto will continue in free fall
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:35:40 AM

Inconsitency is a character of Bitcoin. So I would tell every one not to be tensed or worried because of the recent price fall of Bitcoin. All need to be patient and wait for the price to be normal again and hopefully they will not have to wait for much.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:39:09 AM

I also wonder why the price of Bitcoin fell steadily, whereas the G20 meeting yesterday was positive. probably after the Twitter ban on Bitcoin and Crypto Ads, plus the issue of Banned Linkedin against Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency, which causes the price of coins to drop. but facing this we do not need to panic, precisely this is a good opportunity to increase our investment by buying as many coins.
At this very moment we all know that bitcoin has a lesser value than of before. It's experiencing a major problem and as you can see the current value had drop. But I think this is just a struggle that's need to be done and we should take advantage of the opportunity to buy bitcoin since its price is lesser and the day will come that its value will rise up again.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:51:14 AM

Bitcoin dropped to below $7000 now, and price downfall is normal in all cryptos. As we all know, its price solely depends on its supply and demand which is affected by many factors. And i think the consecutive news about bitcoin banning affects its price. First and foremost the banning of crypto exchanges in china, then banning of crypto ads on facebook & google, and now twitter is also planning the same thing. With this, it affects the crypto market thus resulting to its dumping price. Added to this is the left and right panic selling of bitcoin holders.
Bdoors

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:10:29 AM

it is still overpriced, even a 200% growth on where it was this time last year would only put it at 3,000.  Look at a chart since early 2016 and it is difficult to imagine it being naturally above 4,500 at this moment.    You have to realistic about these things.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:01:55 PM

Bitcoin is dumping, bitcoin is crashing, what should we do now? Sell bitcoin? Nope, we should not sell bitcoin. It is not about the event that is happening now because it is about the power of the investment that we took if it can survive more years and dominate the market for more years. Bitcoin is a really strong cryptocurrency and having dumps like this is a temporary thing that we should not think about.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:29:05 PM

Bitcoin price is gone mad.It's falling for last couple of months.But don't panic rather try to buy bitcoin in low price so that in future you get more profits.Bitcoin price will soon bounce up as experts are predicting.So don't lose hope, hold.for.little more longer.

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:35:17 PM

Bitcoin price is gone mad.It's falling for last couple of months.But don't panic rather try to buy bitcoin in low price so that in future you get more profits.Bitcoin price will soon bounce up as experts are predicting.So don't lose hope, hold.for.little more longer.
These happened for long now price went down and no changes at all. Many had thought the end of downfall but as we can see were not yet in the stage of regaining it's value. A lot of news that affects the price and we should be patient during this bad market.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:51:02 PM

bitcoin is down to $ 8000. Major corporations like facebook, google, twiter have stopped advertising bitcoin. This affects the bitcoin market and the bitcoin price decreases. Therefore, countries such as Japan should seek to boost up bitcoin.
AntonDrobot

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:37:55 PM

The collapse of cryptology continues - the cost of all digital currencies, including bitcoin, is rolling down.
achris

Activity: 40
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:39:51 PM

Not just corporations .. .even central banks have banned cryptos. ( This time India ).

https://www.businesstoday.in/current/economy-politics/rbi-bans-cryptocurrency-trade-banks-transaction-bitcoin-exchanges/story/274214.html
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:11:57 AM

Bitcoin has finally decided to explain to everybody what it is - volatility, and when it can be really high. Here is the coolest video about Bitcoin and crypto market:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cyOd_9b1Kg
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:17:57 AM

This always happens every year, so you better do not often, see the red market, because it will make you panic, just be patient all will be back to normal, in the next few months.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: