Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:01:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's happening to Bitcoin?  (Read 610 times)
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:33:52 AM

What is happening to Bitcoin? Why does the pricenkeeps on falling down? The initial result of G20 is favorable towards it so I thought that it will be the start of another bullish chart but it is the opposite. Can someone enlighten me about the current situation of cryptocurrency?
Nothing will stop as far as cryptos is concerned, as people have heavily invested in cryptos and the budget will make waves, but with no effect… as time passes by the crypto rates and market overall will keep increasing. Stay strong,be positive .
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:36:43 AM

Nothing is new with bitcoin today. Just the same where anyone can use it as an investment.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:38:24 AM

What is happening to Bitcoin? Why does the pricenkeeps on falling down? The initial result of G20 is favorable towards it so I thought that it will be the start of another bullish chart but it is the opposite. Can someone enlighten me about the current situation of cryptocurrency?

We don't know what will be the price of bitcoin in the future so we all hope that soon the price of bitcoin will rise. The falling of bitcoins price is happening yearly so stay calm if you are not satisfied in the price, hold your bitcoin. Always believe in the power of bitcoin. Bitcoin will rise soon.
pumbum

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:16:56 PM

In any market there are cycles. Under the G20 set up a short-term growth cycle, in order to give an imaginary hope for a reversal. But in the medium-term prospect of Bitcoin is still in a correction. That's OK. Worry about it is not necessary. It would be strange if he grew up after December, in which case the decline would be even stronger
johncartersr

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:49:29 PM

What is happening to Bitcoin? Why does the pricenkeeps on falling down? The initial result of G20 is favorable towards it so I thought that it will be the start of another bullish chart but it is the opposite. Can someone enlighten me about the current situation of cryptocurrency? this are all parameters of stabilities,your right that this is a chance to buy more and more coins since this is not permanent..those non believers will cry soon as when they saw the growth.but today all of us must be strong enough to carry this burden because its too hard seeing your investments dying day by day,but you cant do anything to help it.holders needs to experienced this kind of happenings to stay in this crypto world
teleskopta

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:52:26 PM

Bitcoin is volatile and that is normal. It does not mean that if you're on top you'll just stay there forever, you must fail in order to success. Bitcoin goes down sometimes but it will rise again. We just patiently wait for that time to come.
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:29:18 AM

I think a lot of investor sell their bitcoin and transfer to another coin or token that can get a profit. Because bitcoin holders decrease and all negative news affects bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: