Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:23:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZETOCHAIN-pioneering a scalable, global supply chain powered by Blockchain  (Read 2007 times)
zetoteam (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:10:16 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 02:31:11 PM by zetoteam

Feel free to join our conversations on:

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/zetochain/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/zetochain
Medium: https://medium.com/zetochain
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zetochain
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zetochain/
Publications: https://zetochain.com/#docs

We'll be making our Slack and Telegram groups over to the public very soon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zetoteam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:14:02 AM

Placeholder for some future content that's coming soon.
VB32Bit

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:37:15 AM

Who are you guys main competitors?

How will you calculate the value/price of your token?
zetoteam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:07:29 AM

Who are you guys main competitors?

How will you calculate the value/price of your token?

Thanks for the questions.

In terms of competitors: Our main competitor would be someone like Ambrosus.

The key for us is that ZetoChain is being brought to market by a team that has previously developed and delivered a market leading solution. We're building on top of our existing IoT platform and our existing customers are poised to trial and deploy the solution as soon as it is ready. The cold chain for the global retail market is a complicated industry that Zeto has deep expertise and experience in.

I'm not sure that I understand your question about the token. Could you elaborate just a bit?

Thanks.
tonystarks

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:28:04 AM

I see that the total amount of Tokens offered during the Crowd sale is 150M,  If all those Tokens are not purchased will the remaining Tokens be burned to bring down the 340M MAX supply amount?
rendiuno

Activity: 340
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:15:34 AM

This looks very promising
yes, you are right. i agree with you. this project is very promising and i hope this project will be huge success. i will follow this project and I will oversee this project.

MadWun

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:32:49 AM

I just followed your team on Twitter and FB.

I see you are targeting the same market share as Ambrosus.  I'm long on AMB, wouldn't be a bad idea to hedge my bets. 

Will you all disclose what partnerships you have during the sale?  We've seen teams like to make announcements about making announcements that turn out to be duds.  Zeto could set itself apart from the rest by being specific up front.   

I see you are going with ERC20 tokens.  Has the team considered any other token types like NEP-5 for example?
creatinesteve3k

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:44:01 AM

I notice that Walmart and IBM are trying something like this and that's what caught my eye with this. What makes you think you can be competitive with them? What exactly is zetochain? forgive me for the noob questions but the whitepaper is a bit techy for me.
zetochain
Copper Member

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:00:01 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 08:24:11 AM by zetochain

forgive me for the noob questions but the whitepaper is a bit techy for me.

Don't apologise, all great questions!

I notice that Walmart and IBM are trying something like this and that's what caught my eye with this. What makes you think you can be competitive with them?

Correct, Walmart are investigating this area, so too are Carrefour and many other of the worlds largest retailers. Walmarts solution will be for Walmart only, we differ in that, like our current IoT platform, we will build a product available to any retailer and retail group such as our existing customers. We will not be directly competing with them as they will not be selling their product to their competitors. They also will not make the information available to consumers and they don't monitor environmental data (temperature etc.) in real time.

What exactly is zetochain?

ZetoChain is a blockchain solution to ensure food safety from farm to fork. It will track traceability information and environmental data (temperature, humidity etc.) as product moves from the factory all the way to a store. When you scan the ZetoLabel with your phone, you can see when the item was packed, what temperatures it was stored at etc. and be confident that what you are purchasing is safe and fresh.

An example of one benefit to the cold chain is a reduction in stock loss. Because we are building it on our existing market leading IoT platform, a truck driver can get an SMS informing them their door isn't properly secured, a warehouse manager can get a phone call in the middle of the night telling them their freezer room has lost power, a retailer can get an email informing them a freezer is in need of maintenance etc.

So customers can verify their food is safe, and everyone in the cold chain saves money.

zetochain
Copper Member

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:46:58 AM

Will Zeto switch to blockchain tech for its current customers in the future or will it just be an option?

We will not force any of our existing customers to switch. We have spoken to a number of them about the project and all were excited and saw its huge potential. Switching is something we believe will happen organically.
zetochain
Copper Member

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:59:34 AM

I just followed your team on Twitter and FB.

Thanks!

Will you all disclose what partnerships you have during the sale?  We've seen teams like to make announcements about making announcements that turn out to be duds.  Zeto could set itself apart from the rest by being specific up front.   

We have a number of partnerships secured, and we will announce their names in time.

We also have a number of exciting partners and customers working with us, but as they are large organisations all public announcements need to go through their communications departments. We are working through that process with them now.

I see you are going with ERC20 tokens.  Has the team considered any other token types like NEP-5 for example?

We have looked at NEO and it is a very exciting project, however for the public token we felt ERC-20 is the one most people are comfortable with, most wallets support etc.
zetochain
Copper Member

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:23:17 PM

I see that the total amount of Tokens offered during the Crowd sale is 150M,  If all those Tokens are not purchased will the remaining Tokens be burned to bring down the 340M MAX supply amount?

That is correct
zetoteam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:47:53 PM

MadWun,

I wanted to add to this response. Why do you think we should consider NEP-5?
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:07:31 PM

Very interesting technological project. To use a chain of blocks in order to track the whole way of production, transportation and storage of products is a revolutionary idea. Respect to the project.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
MadWun

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:50:13 PM

MadWun,

I wanted to add to this response. Why do you think we should consider NEP-5?

I like them both but Ethereum's scalability issues scare me sometimes.  I missed out on an ICO in October because of the Crypto Kitty fiasco.  Only glaring advantage on the surface I see is NEO's 10,000 transactions per second vs ETH's 15 yet ETH has the name recognition and tons of projects already on the market so it comes down to personal preference. 
zetoteam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:50:42 AM

I like them both but Ethereum's scalability issues scare me sometimes.  I missed out on an ICO in October because of the Crypto Kitty fiasco.  Only glaring advantage on the surface I see is NEO's 10,000 transactions per second vs ETH's 15 yet ETH has the name recognition and tons of projects already on the market so it comes down to personal preference. 

That's a good point about the scaling issues that Ether has. It's a common issue to get locked out of ICOs because of it. We'll take that into consideration on our end.
zetoteam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:24:34 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 08:36:35 PM by zetoteam

Telegram group is now live and has been added to the original post https://t.me/zetochain/
bojoketikung

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:25:56 PM

A large project that is very interesting and will grow rapidly with good security in the field of production.
MarkHammond

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:43:37 PM

As someone new to crypto this looks like something that has real world use. 🕺🏾
zetoteam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:00:43 PM

A large project that is very interesting and will grow rapidly with good security in the field of production.

Thanks  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: