Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:06:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZETOCHAIN-pioneering a scalable, global supply chain powered by Blockchain  (Read 2013 times)
psoo7

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:41:01 PM

The Zetochain company has no competitors thanks to the chosen niche at present. In difference from the largest ICO which plan to capture almost all main spheres of life Zetochain have chosen concrete area. It has allowed them to begin the way to success surely.
Now in products which are going to make Zetochain, large producers, transport companies and the known brands are interested.
May be I am wrong but I think they are their competitors.

Check this out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4556772.0
chamika888

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:33:17 PM

The ZetoChain platform is of interest to traders, restaurant owners, and even to us, who go to the market and buy products. It’s true, the involvement of producers will take some time. But investors are significantly interested in this project thanks to the detailed and open-published forecasts along with the steadily growing value of tokens.
bongbong2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:34:25 AM

ZetoChain will automate human tasks such as tracking and recording temperature. Eliminates the risk of forging records in the cold chain by using tamper-resistant containers, data encryption and blockchain smart contracts.
kingsmanpower

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:11:46 PM

Greetings Admin, could you please connect me with who is in charge of marketing in regards to an ICO listing and profile set up for your site, Thanks!
Keuzor

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:11:57 AM

Thank you, the project looks promising, the explanations are simple and clear and also the team it commit well in development something worthy to appreciate. I look forward to the beginning of the bounty campaign. Good luck!
laveyprimewh

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:34:10 AM

Zetochain is a new development platform focused on open access to quickly block the chain allows data to flow in and out of the supply chain. I quite like this in the project
Noah Hec

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:46:18 AM

The ones that will bring you a good exposure, so big ones are the best, but there are some small conferences that have ICO pitches and you can get investors directly if you do it well.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:53:18 AM

Hello, I would like to hear news about the project, namely when to start selling. The site indicates that there will be a new site, when the approximate time frame?

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: