Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:11:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trading was fun!  (Read 1697 times)
joburgtaxi

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:07:20 AM

This is one of the things that I like mostly in cryptocurrencies job that you have fun and also you get your profit

Tynovten_

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:20:29 AM

Of course this is so fun, sometimes factor of lucky indeed makes us happy. But beside that then we have to understand the market characyer so we can get more profit. But to calculate the chart i suggest you to not to see it every 5 minutes.

gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:22:30 AM

Hello guys!

I thought this was never a fun experience when it comes to day trading. Despite the risk, I still find it a lot of fun. First, I try to be a "whale" to manipulate others to dump price by selling all of it. I was selling FAITH to BTC at 45 satoshi and successfully sold half of it.

I bought 277 and 754 FAITH at 45 and 47 satoshi, respectively, hoping that I could have an extra. Then, I decided to sell them all at 50 satoshi. As a result, I have successfully sold more than half of it at that price and I have a few more left before its sold out.

I'm doing this for fun, you know. At the same time, I got profits. However, there's no such thing as perfect day trading strategy. Perhaps, I'm just lucky.

The basics of buy low sell high at a right time. Win or lose, it was fun!
Hey, getting profit is always fun and actually trading is a bit addictive because i see that there is a problem called overtrade.
But to see that our account is growing everyday by daytrading is a very wonderful experience.
Day trading is really fun specially when earn profit out  of it
It can be addictive if you dwell it too much like any computer games but good things about it is you will earn profit your not just  wasting your time. 
Trading is not a time depending process but a process of mind, if you use your mind and or knowledge in you trading process then you may be a successful trader. On the other hand you may not get success of you are trading without knowledge. If front of knowledge there is not a specific time but your decisions those will payoff and will make you able to get huge output.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:49:45 AM

This is one of the things that I like mostly in cryptocurrencies job that you have fun and also you get your profit
Normally, rather than saying day trading is fun, I would rather say making profit and a shit load of it from day trading is fun. Day trading itself is a lot of work that can even come with huge stress but the good thing about it is that you can end up making a whole lot from it and that is where the sweet part comes into play.

It takes a lot to get used to the stress that comes with it but as you keep getting better and confident in yourself; it gradually becomes fun when you keep seeing the increase that comes in for you.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:27:48 AM

When you have a lot of money then you can enjoy one-day trading if you are afraid of losing money through here.  otherwise, it means a lot of risk regarding making or losing money. I think luck does play a vital role in this issue. so the decision is yours.
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:35:04 AM

Interesting, but they are risky, you may lose money in a few hours, I believe that if you change the campaign for a long time you will be successful and profitable than the transaction of the day, In return, the long-term hold will be less risky for you.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Destnhel

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:58:03 AM

Day trading is fun on that people have a lot of capital and no risk for their lose.this feeling is just to enjoy trading than to think the risk of it.but not all of traders enjoy day traders.they hate day trading because of more losses.
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:00:52 AM

Hello guys!

I thought this was never a fun experience when it comes to day trading. Despite the risk, I still find it a lot of fun. First, I try to be a "whale" to manipulate others to dump price by selling all of it. I was selling FAITH to BTC at 45 satoshi and successfully sold half of it.

I bought 277 and 754 FAITH at 45 and 47 satoshi, respectively, hoping that I could have an extra. Then, I decided to sell them all at 50 satoshi. As a result, I have successfully sold more than half of it at that price and I have a few more left before its sold out.

I'm doing this for fun, you know. At the same time, I got profits. However, there's no such thing as perfect day trading strategy. Perhaps, I'm just lucky.

Really you tried to be a whale?and you manipulated others to dump?lol market wont even move even if you sell your house to invest 😂😂😂 and how come you may become a whale your capital wasnt enough to buy a single bitcoin

Its not the daytrading is funny instead your post mate.i do daytrade too but i never assume being a whale and will never be.so goodluck baby shark

anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:04:25 AM

I really enjoy to daytrade, but it is complicated when the market is all in red, because you are not able to make many profits out of it, because it is more than unstable because of the fluctuations

AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 10:33:24 AM

I guess it was easy for you to manipulate the price only because you had some relatively big amount of tokens, while traiding volume was low. But there are people who try to do the same without any tokens, they come to telegram groups and begin to conviniece all the holder to sell their tokens "while they can". Of course, they sound pretty seriouse, and some people believe them and sell. Price is dumped, now they buy. The same happens in exchange chatboxes also, by the way. So never read them while traiding. Check all news shared by some strangers, not official sources.

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:55:13 PM

Definitely trading is fun all the time, specially when you are patiently waiting to rise the value per coin.
Fun for those who are knowledgeable and took the time and patience to learn.
A lot of people though really do not go through that process and in that case, becomes the worst decision they ever made rather than it being fun.

Day trading is not easy as you need to be on the chart every single time and minute but the good thing about it is the profit you are making from it and as long as that is intact, you really will always see it as an interesting thing to look forward to the next day and that is simply what makes it fun.
kejot

Activity: 92

"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:01:11 PM

It's fun because you have much capital and experience, i think that it was difficult to experience in day trading. Beside the difficulty, the risk also looking for your weakness, actually i'm not recommend this strategy for newbie.

valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:05:22 PM

I prefer long-term trading and I do not like daily trading because I work and my trading activities do not work after work, therefore I prefer long-term trading
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:17:03 PM

Hello guys!

I argue that with a market that is constantly volatile and difficult to predict, it is very difficult to trade successfully today, so to reduce the risk, trade by day is choose the most accurate. In order to be commercially viable you need to always keep track of market prices and all fluctuations in bitcoin prices so that you can handle every possible situation.
Furzo

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:03:09 PM

Yes day trading is fun like you learn everyday and gained profit at the same time you should put hardworks and always love what are you doing also dont be discouraged if you failed sometimes cause mistakes will improve your trading strategies.
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:24:51 PM

yes trading is so bad when we are in the victory would be happy otherwise when losing it can make no appetite
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:34:30 PM

Hello guys!

The market is fluctuating continuously as the day-to-day trade is the best choice, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, so that risk can be minimized. Short-term trading day by day will help you make the most profit and less risk. I itn that bitcoin girls will be able to continue to fall on the $ 7000 mark.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:50:31 PM

I really enjoy to daytrade, but it is complicated when the market is all in red, because you are not able to make many profits out of it, because it is more than unstable because of the fluctuations

Well in red market, avoid day trading. Reason is very simple and obvious, you may be dealing with so low values. Profits can be minimized to little amounts so you may loss a big profit. This might be a bad replacement of heavy profit with such little profit ratio. Better is to go for long term trading and hold your coin which must be bought at low price and then wait for high price.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:19:51 PM

When you have a lot of money then you can enjoy one-day trading if you are afraid of losing money through here.  otherwise, it means a lot of risk regarding making or losing money. I think luck does play a vital role in this issue. so the decision is yours.
With bigger risks, come bigger results. This is a statement that have a vital importance for all traders. Mostly it happens, when someone becomes a newbie and come in some place, they want to get only profit. They don’t want to embrace loss at any cost like they even don’t want to see it in dreams either. But get in risk, bear some loss but the profit after it is, would be more than amazing.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 04:12:20 AM

Really you tried to be a whale?and you manipulated others to dump?lol market wont even move even if you sell your house to invest 😂😂😂 and how come you may become a whale your capital wasnt enough to buy a single bitcoin

Come on, go and check the token he is talking about. It is Faith, one of these pump and dump coins on Yobit, you don't have to be a real whale to manipulate the price of something, if you are the only one who is actively trading it. He never said he manipulated BTC price or the whole market, just one shitcoin on Yobit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: