Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:11:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trading was fun!  (Read 1697 times)
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:58:25 PM

Yeah it is fun if you have lots of money to spare and never really care about that much your preference and ours are different day trading isn't fun for everyone almost every traders that day trade's are always stuck at holding if they don't get what they want, unfortunately for some they didn't recover the loss that can't reproduce in the meantime leaving them broke as hell.

Day trading is fun of course when you are winning a lot and you are not losing but once that you will commit consecutive losses let me know if you still enjoys it. There are a lot of peoples taste and when trading is really your passion maybe you are gonna have fun with it but if you keep on losing then that is not fun at all. Trafing is hard but if you find the right strategy then you are gonna be great. Just do not celebrate all time and enjoy while you are still having fun because time will come tou will lose and you will feel the pain.
I agree with your point mate. Day trading is only a fun when you are consistently gaining big profits and you are lucky enough in time for investments. But what if you lose all your crypto savings because of this ways. Is it fun anymore? I mean, it will all depends in a kind of situation. Maybe for big whales, it is just a fun but for us, who always seeks for opportunities, it's not.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:56:10 PM

Yeah it is fun if you have lots of money to spare and never really care about that much your preference and ours are different day trading isn't fun for everyone almost every traders that day trade's are always stuck at holding if they don't get what they want, unfortunately for some they didn't recover the loss that can't reproduce in the meantime leaving them broke as hell.

Day trading is fun of course when you are winning a lot and you are not losing but once that you will commit consecutive losses let me know if you still enjoys it. There are a lot of peoples taste and when trading is really your passion maybe you are gonna have fun with it but if you keep on losing then that is not fun at all. Trafing is hard but if you find the right strategy then you are gonna be great. Just do not celebrate all time and enjoy while you are still having fun because time will come tou will lose and you will feel the pain.
I agree with your point mate. Day trading is only a fun when you are consistently gaining big profits and you are lucky enough in time for investments. But what if you lose all your crypto savings because of this ways. Is it fun anymore? I mean, it will all depends in a kind of situation. Maybe for big whales, it is just a fun but for us, who always seeks for opportunities, it's not.
Day trading will definitely not be fun once the trader start loosing instead of gain cause the goodness of every trading is the profitability in it. However, only someone with much capital will earn enough profit through day trading.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:32:49 PM

Hello guys!

I thought this was never a fun experience when it comes to day trading. Despite the risk, I still find it a lot of fun. First, I try to be a "whale" to manipulate others to dump price by selling all of it. I was selling FAITH to BTC at 45 satoshi and successfully sold half of it.

I bought 277 and 754 FAITH at 45 and 47 satoshi, respectively, hoping that I could have an extra. Then, I decided to sell them all at 50 satoshi. As a result, I have successfully sold more than half of it at that price and I have a few more left before its sold out.

I'm doing this for fun, you know. At the same time, I got profits. However, there's no such thing as perfect day trading strategy. Perhaps, I'm just lucky.

The basics of buy low sell high at a right time. Win or lose, it was fun!

Trading is fun if you will not lose your coins and you will continuously earn profit but when the market goes down and the prices of your coins is melting then probably you will be going to feel pressure and might lose a huge amount of your coins buy panicking to sell it in the market at its lowest price.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:34:54 PM

More than funny, i think that daytrading is difficult if you do not know how to trade and you really believe on how it works, that is why i think that you can not trade without knowledge

Day trading is very challenging because you must have the skills in order to make profit in this market. Its fun because you have to chase the price movements,  don’t forget to focus on your goal.
That is right and I totally agree. You should have the skills to earn good in the market and this earnings lead you to the fun you are talking about. Day trading is actually a tough job and so many people do not earn daily. You have to have some good plan in the mind and not just to roam around the fun factor which is not something that can maximize your profit.
Domicbora

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:51:03 PM

Hello guys!

I thought this was never a fun experience when it comes to day trading. Despite the risk, I still find it a lot of fun. First, I try to be a "whale" to manipulate others to dump price by selling all of it. I was selling FAITH to BTC at 45 satoshi and successfully sold half of it.

I bought 277 and 754 FAITH at 45 and 47 satoshi, respectively, hoping that I could have an extra. Then, I decided to sell them all at 50 satoshi. As a result, I have successfully sold more than half of it at that price and I have a few more left before its sold out.

I'm doing this for fun, you know. At the same time, I got profits. However, there's no such thing as perfect day trading strategy. Perhaps, I'm just lucky.

That is how you should start. Start from the basic in trading which is buy low and sell high. Definitely day to day trading is fun if you are only using the spare of your money.
The better way to get profit is to hear about good news always and think positive about crypto currency, day trading is good and profit worthy but it needs a lot of experience and knowledge so if you want to be a trader then try to enhance your information skills about it, choose some strategies like having patience and don’t rush to trade,. Trading is fun only if you use it as job which gives good profit to the users always so high.
Yes, day trading needs skills and knowledge but I think no one will go trading without proper information on how to do it, day trading is fun if we have much time to spend because as for me day traders need to focus on the market activity to have basis on when to buy and sell.
A whole lot of skills and knowledge and the important part of it, is to always rule out any form of emotion. The fun part of day trading is when you are using the knowledge to make a good daily income for yourself and you are getting good at it every single day.

It is not going to be that easy at first though, but with learning and practicing and getting more confident, it becomes so easy and a fun thing to always do.
travieso

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:40:47 AM

of course it is very fun and actually like that is the right way to trade when selling cheap when expensive just we do not know when the time and I think you are indeed lucky at that time
tuan16x3abkdn

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:12:17 AM

eah it is fun if you have lots of money to spare and never really care about that much your preference and ours are different day trading isn't fun for everyone almost every traders that day trade's are always stuck at holding if they don't get what they want, unfortunately for some they didn't recover the loss that can't reproduce in the meantime leaving them broke as hell.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:55:53 PM

as for me, Trading is serious thing, Its fun when you earn, but when you lose - you cry. To avoid the crying check out CRYPTICS, its good for day trading as well and I am very confident in this project and I am ready to give a 100% guarantee that these guys will succeed.

Yes, you are absolutely right. You feel fun and excitement when you get the profits, and trading itself is a very serious job. As for the day trading, the newbie should better avoid it as it is very risky.
bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:15:14 PM

I think it's enough to do daily trading, like doing volleyball sport throwing there throwing it is very appealing especially with a lot of capital and spread in some altcoin

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
fourokavas

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:11:41 PM

Well you require a lot of knowledge in order to be able to trade, i do not consider it as an easy task because you need to be a pro in order to make money out of it

DonnieMitchel

Activity: 194
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:14:20 PM

yeah, fun is one part. just dont get too gready
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:28:50 PM

daytrading is more than difficult and more with this kind of market, it is a nightmare and if you do not know much about how to trade, you are gonna be scared of about this

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:00:39 PM

It was, because day trading is way profitable than long term holding as long as you really know what you are doing. But at the same time that is tiring job as you need to always look for the price from time to time, read, analyze, etc.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:48:28 AM

as for me, Trading is serious thing, Its fun when you earn, but when you lose - you cry. To avoid the crying check out CRYPTICS, its good for day trading as well and I am very confident in this project and I am ready to give a 100% guarantee that these guys will succeed.

Yes, you are absolutely right. You feel fun and excitement when you get the profits, and trading itself is a very serious job. As for the day trading, the newbie should better avoid it as it is very risky.
We cannot consider day trading as fun, Trading is a profession either it is day trading or long term trading, and it require a lot of experience and study. Because if you do not have any experience in trading and specially in day trading, then it is really too much risky and chances are that you will lose a lot of money. So you need to get some experience and study about trading before entering in the world of trading.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:31:01 AM

That's right, day trading was really fun for me, because you'll know instantly if you win or lost, another beauty of day trading is you know immediately what is wrong with your strategy and really test your skill every hour and everyday.
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:35:17 AM

Trade is all about your finances and the risks also affect you. That's why I think it's not a risk but your experience is good at buying and selling at a high price, a good strategy and you love the market. Trading is not fun but you are lucky in the basic things to buy low, sell high at the right time. Win or lose as pleasure
carol15171821

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:39:15 AM

Its very risky in day trading. You need to full watch the market. Buy low sell high. What if you buy low and its get lower and lower down to the dip?
sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:20:56 AM

trading will certainly be fun for those who understand and experience in trading so they can get the profit they want but for those who do not understand about trading would be very scary because they can lose money
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:21:59 AM

trading will certainly be fun for those who understand and experience in trading so they can get the profit they want but for those who do not understand about trading would be very scary because they can lose money
That's right,  a lot of people get tried on trading but only few have survive then. May I think just because they are still doubt about there self or just afraid of risking their money on crypto.  Definitely, those people would never have a place in here and they might not enjoy their life doing trading especially when difficulties come to us.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:37:40 AM

Hello guys!

I think that at this point you should not altcoin trading, you can see that the prices of so many altcoins are falling sharply and there is no restoration capacity in the medium term. So at this moment I believe you should only trade bitcoin, bitcoin prices are rising strongly in the past few days and now reached the $ 8000 level.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: