Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:43:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto world market cap very low  (Read 161 times)
egtrader (OP)

Activity: 247
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:45:00 AM

hi every one  google.inc Market Cap 720.52B  when all cryptocurrency market cap  250B  why crypto world market cap very low
iconternal

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:51:13 AM

Currently crypto market is very low, and this is due to the many negative news news that attack bitcoin, and this is very influential on the price decline to date.

ANYONE
(ANY)   www.any-one.org   (ANY)
Investment Platform
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:43:20 AM

hi every one  google.inc Market Cap 720.52B  when all cryptocurrency market cap  250B  why crypto world market cap very low

First off, you should try completing your sentences and try to use punctuation. It's quite difficult reading and trying to understand that one-liner post of yours.

Also, it makes me wonder to where have you been in case you just noticed 'today' that the market is experiencing a dip? It's been going on for months now, this tug of war I mean. And in case you are not very much updated, try to read the latest cryptonews, although, you should be aware of which are true and which are FUD's.

shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:51:47 AM

I think the market cap has decreased significantly since it was at peak at the end of 2017. In 2018, with all the manipulations and fuds goings on, the values have taken a dip and hence market cap got affected.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:54:04 AM

what you say is the same as saying sky is blue so cryptocurrency market cap is very low!

google.inc is a company, a company has real meaningful market capitalization based on its shares and the value of them and their assets which are real. the total market capitalization of cryptocurrencies is a fake and meaningless number. it is a false measurement which sites such as coinmarketcap.com started using to rank coins because they were lazy to come up with a better solution. market cap of coins is simply their supply multiplied by their price and we all know 90% of the supply of altcoins is fake, either premined and locked away or never hits circulation. even if it weren't fake it still wouldn't have made any sense to use market cap for coins.

Only Bitcoin
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:54:11 AM

I think the market cap has decreased significantly since it was at peak at the end of 2017. In 2018, with all the manipulations and fuds goings on, the values have taken a dip and hence market cap got affected.

Yes for a while it is very influential on the state of the market. Although the peak occurs in 2017, but I remain optimistic when we still trust the power of crypto then marketcap could have increased dramatically. with the various achievements that occur today then we will be able to see the stability that occurs and even a drastic increase can be achieved.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:59:47 AM

Google is a giant mega corporation, what else do you expect? The market cap for Apple is nearly 1 trillion dollars. Crypto won't ever generate that type of value without mass adoption.
apelmerah

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:13:48 AM

This I think because of the many bad news news about bitcoin that makes many people afraid to invest in bitcoin.
lelangsabun

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:16:41 AM

market are dip right now due the price fall
everything had going have a crisis, and i just thingking this years are not good enough for the crypto market
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: