Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:41:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We do not need government and bank any more  (Read 2107 times)
TXCEO

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:09:53 AM

Yes, I agree with you. I think the future. There are two kinds of people, one is a free person, who has a cryptocurrency. The other is ordinary people who live in government-owned people. This is the best capital differentiation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:41:09 PM

In part, really agree. Many analysts have long expressed the view that the government and banks are no longer needed. But it will be a long time until society learns to live without them.
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:06:21 PM

It should be understood that the government is not such a simple phenomenon as you think. In fact, the government is very useful and important for every country, if it were not engaged in corruption.
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:21:16 PM

Definitely, the government will not allow society to live without it. Yes, and the government in many situations is really useful, but the society has gradually refrained from the banks.  Roll Eyes
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:24:55 PM

we will be more concerned with the government and the bank to get one and help the poor with bitcoin when the government approves the bitcoin in different countries the bitcoin promotion will make it easier but it will have the tax and the good of the person who uses it bitcoin and other people think that bitcoin is legal
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:28:56 PM

Yes, it is possible to refuse from the government and banks when regulating currencies, but they fulfill many other functions on which peace and financial stability in the country depend, so I will not agree.
WuGong

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:30:52 PM

impossible. People cannot leave the government. Without the development of the government, humans will become animals. Who told you that the government cannot coexist with cryptocurrency?
Marksmanio

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 12:37:20 PM

yes i'm agree. But there needs government to protect their citizens from the scam icos. There must be need some rules and regulations.
chocochild

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:42:14 PM

Without government there will be no order and peace, without banks circulation of money will deteriorate. It is possible but today it is still under consideration.
bemine431

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:18:46 PM

In my own opinion I think we still need the authorization  of the government to make it a legal deal for everyone. It should  be noted that any movement  without government  is of illegal in dealing. In this I opined we need government  in intervention. Smiley Smiley
zhangfeiqi

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:24:01 PM

I don't think humans can leave managers. Then human civilization will go to destruction. I think cryptocurrencies and the world economic system can coexist.
Binmado

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:28:07 PM

The government is the place that hinders the growth and growth of the coin, I really do not want the government to enter the Crypto market, let the market run its course and whoever embraces it Be careful and self-responsible on their job.
Sosad12

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:39:32 PM

yes i agree, we are in the middle of a revolution, crypto will have the same impact on the world as internet did. it is already big and it will continue growing as more and more people adopt and the tech develops and matures.
tusherk800

Activity: 188
Merit: 70

TAU COIN

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:59:45 PM

Hi,
I am definitely agree that it is a new era of decentralization. But it is true that without government a state is impossible. To protect a state economy government plays a vital role. Giving profit to government is not useless but giving profit to bank is useless.Only government can protect and ensure safety of a state citizen. So, it will be good if this technology comes under in government scope.
This is because, recently hacking of Etherium wallets is increasing day by day. Most of us losing our money,but cann't raise our voice for this problem.That's why i think government only can solve the problem.As a result, this decentralized era will be long last.
Thanks.

★ TAU COIN ★
TAU - A server-less unblockable blockchain messenger
WEBSITETelegram
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:27:39 PM

Perhaps the main idea of cryptocurrencies was to destroy our financial system and to build the new one but now I see crypto became a financial asset and no more. I don't believe that standard money will disappear with blockchain and cryptocurrency arrival and that will destroy the Institution of Bank, now I see that will not happen
apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:35:50 PM

I agree with you. Cryptocurrencies are developing very quickly and I think that if now many people use cryptocurrencies instead of money, in the future they can completely replace the banking system.

Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:54:05 PM

indeed, cryptocurrency is a currency which doesnt need government or bank, government see that threat that's why some countries banned bitcoin, but some countries saw that crypto might be in use, so some of them reverse that decision and finally accept cryptocurrency.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 05:27:29 PM

yes i agree, we are in the middle of a revolution, crypto will have the same impact on the world as internet did. it is already big and it will continue growing as more and more people adopt and the tech develops and matures.

I agree with you, soon we will see the transformation of bank and finance systems.
Hopefuly it will happen in 2-5 years and we will see the pump of world economy.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 05:38:21 PM

With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.

Yeah that is true that's why other goverment banning crypto in their countries because they thik crypto collecting people to invest in their project and this goverment think about the demand if they don't have people to invest to their own project but i and many people still choose crypto.

Et Hereum

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:49:36 PM

I think the government and the bank will not be replaced in a short time. The government and banks will also try to prevent them from being replaced. They will limit the technology and regulate it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: