Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:07:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We do not need government and bank any more  (Read 2107 times)
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:49:52 PM

We still need governments and banking system as they  have all the infrastructure.
It`s better to say that they cannot stop the tech. progress and it will be good if they are involved into crypto. 
Governments can help in regulation of Crypto space and banks in mass adoption of it.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
halehale

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:55:10 AM

I think the government and the bank will not be replaced in a short time. The government and banks will also try to prevent them from being replaced. They will limit the technology and regulate it.
sjyku

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:49:25 AM

The world cannot live without governments and Banks. We can achieve it safely or with the efforts of all. Without the government and the Banks. We will retreat to the primitive society.
dothihanh1811

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:02:18 AM

I also hope that one day I will be able to use my blockchain to manipulate my own financial movements. However, there are no tokens that have stable prices and are widely used in the market! I think it takes a long time to reach your goal
gelwaumar

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:08:11 PM

With the quick creating blockchain innovation, an ever increasing number of individuals are getting associated with the blockchain world. The person has been advancing such a large number of years, we experienced the time of the crude society, the rural insurgency, the modern unrest, and the Internet transformation. It's an ideal opportunity to transform, we currently need to enter another period, a decentralized time, we got the chance to confide in each other with the innovation, however not with the outsiders. Government is outsiders, the bank is outsiders, all the goliath organization are outsiders. Why they need to thwart the advancement of blockchain or ICO. Since they are perplexed, there are no more individuals they can get advantage from.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:19:52 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 10:48:11 AM by A L I E N

For the time being governments and banks are relevant in our economy. Perhaps their role will decline. However it seems to me that most likely we will observe the using of blockchain technologies and cryptography in the banking sector.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:21:25 AM

Well I do think we need help and adopion from the government and more importantly regulations from them to help blockchain and mainly crypto currency become the norm

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Crypto Lady

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:23:23 AM

Crypto currency will always be an alternative way of payment. That's why we will not be able to abandon the government and the banks. At least in the near future.

romoleal

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:15:43 AM

With the quick creating blockchain innovation, an ever increasing number of individuals are getting engaged with the blockchain world. The individual has been advancing such a large number of years, we experienced the time of the crude society, the farming upheaval, the modern insurgency, and the Internet unrest. It's an ideal opportunity to transform, we presently need to enter another time, a decentralized period, we got the chance to confide in each other with the innovation, yet not with the outsiders. Government is outsiders, the bank is outsiders, all the monster organization are outsiders. Why they need to frustrate the improvement of blockchain or ICO. Since they are anxious, there are no more individuals they can get advantage from.
zap2per

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:45:20 PM

Crypto currency will always be an alternative way of payment. That's why we will not be able to abandon the government and the banks. At least in the near future.

It doesn't necessarily mean that governments will never adopt crypto. I think that they'll do it and then crypto will become an alternative payment system.
mwarrior

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:02:32 AM

Of course, the Crypto currency has added some financial freedom to some people, but, I think this is temporary. But she also showed that there could be other financial systems. And of course we need the government and the banks.

Hendramuliadi

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:15:56 AM

I see third parties still needed in Cryptocurrency, be it government or bank. in every transaction we do we need a bank as a means to exchange our coins into a Fiat currency. so too with government, legality will improve the quality of cryptocurrency development, so we can not rule out the third party you mentioned.
niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:54:55 AM

I do not agree with you. The cryptocurrency is only used to check and balance the government. Humanity cannot do without the government for at least several thousand years. When they leave the government now, they will enter the war.

usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:59:55 AM

I don't agree as we do still need governments and banks to avoid chaos due to volatility in the crypto world. Besides , till your grocery store begins to accept digital currency , you still need banks as crypto does not have as much mass adoption as it would need to be a major force in the economy just like FIAT. Still a long way to go before that .

Obviously, it is impossible and unrealistic to live without government and some authorities, it will take us down to chaos. But it is true that crypto need more freedom and I am sure in recent year it will progress and make a new break-though.
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:00:03 AM

In the cryptocurrency market, banks do not need to exist, but the government still needs it. Why? Because we need to have the strength to suppress the fraudsters! Without the support of the government, it is difficult for us to achieve sanctions against fraudsters!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
TheSmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:18:14 AM

It seems to me that blockchain will be a pleasant addition to any banking system, because it will greatly simplify and improve the existing systems. But there is no need to force them out completely
sundul

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:22:25 AM

If in my country we are working on crypto still need banks. Because without the bank we cannot withdraw our money. And for the moment the Government has yet to grant permission the user crypto. So first I am still free to access.
fivefingers

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:27:36 AM

With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.

That is so dumb. If you remove the government from every country, the world will be filled with chaos and there will be riots every where. Without banks, economy in every country will be disrupted and there will again be chaos. I don't think that's what you want do you?
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:26:12 PM

all of which is competition where blockchain change a aggression and cryptocurrency is extremely a confinement of delineative botanist whereas the affair of coincide is added affair where close alongside determines and turn back of a ruler society whether he adopts cryptocurriency.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:00:21 PM

Crypto currency can give us freedom if it is implemented in people's lives. But governments can easily prohibit such an implementation. That is why government agencies and the crypto currency should find a common consensus in order to develop together.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: