Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:49:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🐐 GOATCheese 🧀 XGC 🐐 Trading at CryptoHub 🧀  (Read 2949 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcoinGoat (OP)

Activity: 272
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 08:46:01 PM

Block Explorer is up!

http://xgc.explore.hnminer.com:3001/

Wink

will fine tune later; i need a break...

hungry... need some goat cheezzz

should be my address.
VV

GPhn3cdhtt2QyMQGaQpFztRp4kvodgHvAN

Wow! Great work hnminer Cheesy it works great Smiley
Haha a screaming goat everytime you open the wallet would be funny but might get annoying after a while haha

That's why you leave it open!!!

But you have to minimise it sometimes!

it would be better if it makes the noise every time you get a stake  Grin Grin Grin

Just a little one.  Some wallets ding when you find a block.  That got really old!!

Forget old!!! That got really annoying. I hated it. Sort of like the Exodus wallet now. All the swooshes make me feel like a car is behind me or passing me

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:49:27 PM

In my opinion it is a more figurative project with serious work intentions that is what we can understand. With permission, can we compare with the Doge? A figurative currency where the main function is to break high exchange rates, it would not be bad if the project intensified Doge's function, maybe this fun can become serious.
hnminer

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:36:13 PM

Just setup a facuet.

couldn't find any decent scripts... sooooo...

i just wrote one from scratch.

Fun!

http://xgc.facuet.hnminer.com

Enjoy.

Please donate to facuet when it gets low.

Discord chat gets you 100 XGC though, this is more if you don't like waiting Tongue
BitcoinGoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 10:41:20 PM

Just setup a facuet.

Fun!

Enjoy.

Discord chat gets you 100 XGC though, this is more if you don't like waiting Tongue

You are on a role today mannnn!!! I sent you another round of smelly cheese for this

Thanks a million !!!!

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉
FreeHamster

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:12:46 AM

Block Explorer is up!

http://xgc.explore.hnminer.com:3001/

Wink

will fine tune later; i need a break...

hungry... need some goat cheezzz

should be my address.
VV

GPhn3cdhtt2QyMQGaQpFztRp4kvodgHvAN

Wow! Great work hnminer Cheesy it works great Smiley
Haha a screaming goat everytime you open the wallet would be funny but might get annoying after a while haha

That's why you leave it open!!!

But you have to minimise it sometimes!

it would be better if it makes the noise every time you get a stake  Grin Grin Grin

Just a little one.  Some wallets ding when you find a block.  That got really old!!

Forget old!!! That got really annoying. I hated it. Sort of like the Exodus wallet now. All the swooshes make me feel like a car is behind me or passing me

There should be a goat screaming everytime you get a stake for sure hahaha

EGEM an exciting community driven project based on Ethereum network. Find out more at discord.egem.io or egem.io
Woopiss

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:17:36 PM

It was necessary first to do GOATmilk and later Fork GOATChees,GOATcurd)).But cheese is considered the most expensive product I hope the deliveries will be very good and we will get a worthy project,although I do not expect much))!
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:44:07 PM

It was necessary first to do GOATmilk and later Fork GOATChees,GOATcurd)).But cheese is considered the most expensive product I hope the deliveries will be very good and we will get a worthy project,although I do not expect much))!

Actually the DEV is a lot more active here then on all the shit masternodes that are out there

hnminer

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:02:52 PM

Actually the DEV is a lot more active here then on all the shit masternodes that are out there

Yup, he never sleeps too! Wink
BitcoinGoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 02:19:45 AM

JAJAAAA You can't have the cheese without the milk! We can call the forks farts for the people that are lactose  Cheesy

BitcoinGoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 02:21:28 AM

You know, when you do things just to have fun you tend to get a lot done.

I appreciate your recognition of my continued dedication with GOATCheese and don't forget the game changer TRAW Network  Grin

BitcoinGoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 02:22:05 AM

Yup, he never sleeps too! Wink

I do sleep. Just not 8 hrs  JA JAAAA Cheesy Wink

BitcoinGoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:23:30 PM

So I decided to add GOATCheese to next weeks round at CryptoHub. Is there any other exchanges you guys would recommend we take a shot at getting listed at?

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:47:50 PM

Any that have free voting.  Then rally the goats!!

BitcoinGoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:43:20 PM

Any that have free voting.  Then rally the goats!!

I was thinking the same. Any and all that allow free voting. Except Yobit?

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:28:07 PM

Sounds about right!!

Elpeor00

Activity: 346
Merit: 144

THE WORST EVER

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:51:04 PM

We can try Tradesatosh i, it is vote based
tazmako

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:04:52 PM

Just setup a facuet.

Fun!

Enjoy.

thanks for facuet.

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                 |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                
BitcoinGoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:30:20 PM

I don't think it is no more.

hnminer

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:08:04 AM

ya, tradesatoshi is charging 1.5 BTC to list now :S
BitcoinGoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 12:31:03 AM

ya, tradesatoshi is charging 1.5 BTC to list now :S

It would be cool to list there. But I feel CryptoHub has better support. And those coins that are listed there, and need to go into maintenance they don't make them wait. if the code is up, they push the fix.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: