Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:51:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🐐 GOATCheese 🧀 XGC 🐐 Trading at CryptoHub 🧀  (Read 2949 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcoinGoat (OP)

Activity: 272
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 01:02:53 PM

We WON The Voting Round!!! at CryptoHub

Cheers, and thanks to the amazing GOATCheese community

We now have a new home  Cool

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉
hnminer

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:15:19 AM

XGC is on cryptohub now Smiley

https://cryptohub.online/market/XGC/
StellaTabosa

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:47:00 AM

My wallet does not sync, I need help.
BitcoinGoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 01:56:04 AM

My wallet does not sync, I need help.

You can join us in discord and seek some help  Cheesy

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉
FreeHamster

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:27:53 AM

Hey guys, don't forget to get your Goats Cheese! Get it while it is fresh and from the Goat Smiley

EGEM an exciting community driven project based on Ethereum network. Find out more at discord.egem.io or egem.io
rattle99

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:10:49 AM

Let's go goatcheese!
Eyeguy97

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:32:20 AM

Hi all. Will there be a Masternode added later? I saw someone mentioned it the Cryptohub chat... Thanx!
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:37:53 AM

Hi all. Will there be a Masternode added later? I saw someone mentioned it the Cryptohub chat... Thanx!

Yes

twthmoses

Activity: 301
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:40:19 PM

Checking in on the coin every now and then. Looking forward to see masternode bring implanted, and hos that is Going to work
alberbeni

Activity: 92
Merit: 13

BSV is Bitcoin

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:27:32 AM

And my question is.. you`ll wait until MN is launched for buy coins, or you`ll buy it before MN launched and buy XGC cheaper? i know my own answer, not need a public answer is only for you and others take conclusions about what to do in cryptohub...

Craig Wright is Satoshi
BitcoinGoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 11:44:07 AM

Checking in on the coin every now and then. Looking forward to see masternode bring implanted, and hos that is Going to work

We are definitely switching to masternode.  Grin We are doing some final testing on the test-net to make sure rewards work as we like.

twthmoses

Activity: 301
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:52:36 PM

We are definitely switching to masternode.  Grin We are doing some final testing on the test-net to make sure rewards work as we like.

Good to know. Reward is always nice when it works Smiley
Are you using Goat cheese as sort of a test platform for future implantation on Traw? Or is it a fully seperate project with a life of its own?
DanielKeyes202

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:48:25 PM

I like cheese and bread.
Recently I started virtual currency.
That's why I am happy to join GOAT Cheese.
BitcoinGoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 11:18:32 PM

I like cheese and bread.

glad to have you

Tenchi

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:39:50 PM

I like cheese and bread.
hey mate. if you like goat cheese be sure to look at cryptohub when you have time. soon there will be a swap of the coins and master nodes will be enabled! get them while you can Cheesy

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
hrksz

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:03:51 PM

This is a very cool and exciting project. I like it very much, I hope it will continue to grow better. Wish the project a success
styx101

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:44:37 PM

faucet not working

it returned an error:
Notice: Undefined index: coinhive-captcha-token in /var/www/html/goatcheese_facuet/content/index.php on line 310
Tenchi

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:12:01 PM

faucet not working

it returned an error:
Notice: Undefined index: coinhive-captcha-token in /var/www/html/goatcheese_facuet/content/index.php on line 310
hm seems to be down, I asked in discord. I just get the saying "Please play fair" and nothing more :/

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Usser

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:11:37 AM

[/quote

Good to know. Reward is always nice when it works Smiley
Yes if its treu,so how is your final testing than???
And where is your masternode,manny coin makers are nothing else than greedy onfair people howe want you to invest,the tell the moon is the place,but the treu is none big exchange only cheap ones it stuk under 1satosi,and when the see the coin is deaht the dev is gone.
I knowe its not nice to tell the treu,hope fore you guys am wrong.
styx101

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:26:01 AM

is this a dead coin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: