Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:55:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🐐 GOATCheese 🧀 XGC 🐐 Trading at CryptoHub 🧀  (Read 2946 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Goofy23

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:08:29 AM

is this a dead coin
 Yes man scam coin...@CryptoHubONLINE
XGC will be delisted on August 30 (dead coin)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Goofy23

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:16:21 AM

Checking in on the coin every now and then. Looking forward to see masternode bring implanted, and hos that is Going to work

We are definitely switching to masternode.  Grin We are doing some final testing on the test-net to make sure rewards work as we like.

So asshole where is it??
Scamer,go to hell.
kyton

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:02:50 PM

This is not a Scam coin, There is going to be a swap.  Dev is busy also with the priority project of TRAW which i reckon takes up more of the teams time.  They have something coming soon.
ndoromas

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:00:45 AM

where's the market now, at cryptohub will be dellist?
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:02:08 AM

is this a dead coin?

No not at all, just currently on the back burner.  Other projects (TRAW and Skull Nodes) keeping them busy. 

midnightjke

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:12:53 AM

Great Project, great potential. Good luck to everyone who supports!
Willow2U

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:10:24 PM

I know they are still trading here https://nibyx.com/?p=markets if cryptohub delists the coin from their exchange.
styx101

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:34:45 AM

I know they are still trading here https://nibyx.com/?p=markets if cryptohub delists the coin from their exchange.

are there anyone trading on nibyx?
Tenchi

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 02:15:56 PM

nerver traded on that exchange just on cryptohub.(where they are pretty cheap right now)

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:30:18 PM

nerver traded on that exchange just on cryptohub.(where they are pretty cheap right now)
this is a serious problem for this project. I hope the team will immediately provide a solution so that it does not become an ongoing problem.
BitcoinGoat (OP)

Activity: 272
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:33:13 PM

this is a serious problem for this project. I hope the team will immediately provide a solution so that it does not become an ongoing problem.

Something tells me you don't own not 1 XGC and you here talking about correcting anything. If anyone wanted to save this coin they would be trading it. A meme coin with less than 10 million total supply it's a gem!

I will say this though, we will be performing a swap to a new betting/bets platform.

More information will be released accordingly. And if anyone feels like they want to help please feel free to join us on Discord.

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:05:53 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 11:48:38 AM by Daltonik

Careful with this guy, it's possible that SCAM I'm talking about the goat
le_castor

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:24:29 PM

Where i can find more infromation about ur team?
kyton

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:41:18 PM

Where i can find more infromation about ur team?

You can go check out the Discod Channel  https://discord.gg/tQrB5FX   Ignore the Daltonik guy above, he is just a disgruntal spammer.

BitcoinGoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 11:20:31 PM

Careful with this guy, it's possible that SCAM I'm talking about the goat

You my friend have a lot of time in your hands lol Sad pathetic peace of human you are, out here just trying to sabotage working projects. You should be banned from that signature campaign you are a part of.

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:46:23 AM

You my friend have a lot of time in your hands lol Sad pathetic peace of human you are, out here just trying to sabotage working projects. You should be banned from that signature campaign you are a part of.
Funny goat I'm just saying while you're doing a selective swap for me you're a crook that's all. Good luck goat.  Grin
BitcoinGoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 12:41:34 PM

Funny goat I'm just saying while you're doing a selective swap for me you're a crook that's all. Good luck goat.  Grin

Annddddd how is that??? You are actually making things much worst for yourself, because at no time have I said your swap was not gonna be processed. Yet you still feel the need to call me a crook. I am still trying to figure where your attitude is coming from; Like I mentioned in the other thread, your swap will be processed when you apologize to me and my community on the TRAW Network Bitcointalk thread.

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat  Kiss

tohong

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

Lick me

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:45:28 PM

Hello everyone, this icon of goatcheese looks so cool 😎 the goat with black glasses. It definitely is added on my portfolio in the following days.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Tenchi

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:18:00 AM

Hello everyone, this icon of goatcheese looks so cool 😎 the goat with black glasses. It definitely is added on my portfolio in the following days.
be quick and grab some XGC on cryptohub before it gets delisted there!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
tohong

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

Lick me

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:22:09 AM

be quick and grab some XGC on cryptohub before it gets delisted there!
Oh really, thank your information but I should leave your recommendation. 1,2,3 and run away as quick as possible.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: