Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:10:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🐐 GOATCheese 🧀 XGC 🐐 Trading at CryptoHub 🧀  (Read 2949 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sinchuhi

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:27:05 PM

Project development has been a very active effort, and has also responded to a lot of people like and support, very potential projects.
Gabriellla

Activity: 214

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:34:55 PM

interesting project, keep an eye for this project, since it will be the first sign for the project to get success in the future.good and it will worth to join i think
Tenchi

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 06:36:04 AM

seems like XGC wont get delisted on CH as you can make deposits again Cheesy

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
kyton

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:26:32 AM

Are we still swapping or is everthing on hold while XTRAW is being sorted out?
BY COMmunity

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 09:36:47 PM

On Friday September 21st, CryptoHub was supposedly subject of a hacker attack. Their exchange was shut down for that reason. Their official statement said that Waves tokens were not affected by this attack (Bycom is included there), but that other kind of assets were and for that reason they are going to reimburse users with the 72% of their holdings converted to BTC. We, as Bycom, have many questions. We, as Bycom, don’t approve that approach, since it makes users carry with the loss product of their (lack) of security measures.
Join us on our vision to combat scams. If you have been affected by the closure of CryptoHub, please fill this form in. We will be glad to welcome you on the Bycom Community giving you the first 50K Bycom tokens if you qualify:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf7nYZQiiUgBJNdxMJLUPqUnkO5TvNu_JwtvwSIKRweUB9AmA/viewform
- If the link doesn't work, please check our Twitter profile to see it.

You must complete this steps:
1) Fill this form
2) Follow Bycom official account on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/bycom_official
3) RT the pinned tweet about this program
4) Join our Official Telegram Room:
https://t.me/bycom_official

Additional information:
- Who recovers 100% is not considered affected.
- We have allocated 500 Million Bycom for this action. Once those 500 Million are reached, we will stop accepting new forms.
- Once the program is completed, all the information received, i.e. email addresses, wallet addresses and all personal data will be destroyed.

Goals of this action:
- Encourage Cryptohub's buyout by giving support to it.
- Give the Cryptohub community some compensation for their losses.

By Community. ByCOM.
Tenchi

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 02:13:34 PM

did anybody receive any of their XGC or other coins from cryptohub already?
and I hope there will be a new exchange very soon that will list xgc Cheesy

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Tenchi

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 07:22:54 PM

On Friday September 21st, CryptoHub was supposedly subject of a hacker attack. Their exchange was shut down for that reason. Their official statement said that Waves tokens were not affected by this attack (Bycom is included there), but that other kind of assets were and for that reason they are going to reimburse users with the 72% of their holdings converted to BTC. We, as Bycom, have many questions. We, as Bycom, don’t approve that approach, since it makes users carry with the loss product of their (lack) of security measures.
Join us on our vision to combat scams. If you have been affected by the closure of CryptoHub, please fill this form in. We will be glad to welcome you on the Bycom Community giving you the first 50K Bycom tokens if you qualify:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf7nYZQiiUgBJNdxMJLUPqUnkO5TvNu_JwtvwSIKRweUB9AmA/viewform
- If the link doesn't work, please check our Twitter profile to see it.

You must complete this steps:
1) Fill this form
2) Follow Bycom official account on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/bycom_official
3) RT the pinned tweet about this program
4) Join our Official Telegram Room:
https://t.me/bycom_official

Additional information:
- Who recovers 100% is not considered affected.
- We have allocated 500 Million Bycom for this action. Once those 500 Million are reached, we will stop accepting new forms.
- Once the program is completed, all the information received, i.e. email addresses, wallet addresses and all personal data will be destroyed.

Goals of this action:
- Encourage Cryptohub's buyout by giving support to it.
- Give the Cryptohub community some compensation for their losses.

By Community. ByCOM.

just wanted to inform that today I've got all my XGC from cryptohub Smiley better check your wallets too if you have submitted the form.

Icutgrass205

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

Bitcoin is today what the internet was decades ago

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:53:55 AM

Excited about this project, big things coming.

Bitcoin, a peer-to-peer electronic cash system for the world. BTC tips are greatly appreciated 35BqJwcycsLDoPrBxmxuh1e4MY7bcDPvGW
JimmyPic

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 09:05:26 AM

Hello Everyone,

I heard the news about this project, it really does annoy me about these thieving Dev's, they give the good Dev'sa very bad
name.

We are having a swap discussion at the Bank Society Coin discord channel for all GoatCheese, XTraw and other coins involved here.

Please join us and discuss the possibilities to swap to a new next generation coin with a bright future.

https://discord.gg/QHMGPkP

DM me if you have questions.

Jimmy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: