Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:44:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The sky is falling, what is everyone doing...  (Read 296 times)
Ciscopro2000 (OP)

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:34:56 AM

It looks like the crypto market is in a free fall.  Btc around 7k, eth under $400, ltc around $100, alt coins are generally down significantly.  So what is everyone doing?  Go all in and buy more?  Sell and get out while you can?  Hodl and trust the process? 
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:32:42 AM

The cryptos won't collapse, imagine this period as a chance to buy more coins cheap. I think that the most 'big' investors do the same, and benefit of people who sell their coins at low prices. If your investment is made of money you afford to lose, don't sell. I'm sure that very soon all the coins you have mentioned are going to double their prices. If you need them, to pay your rent or mortgage, you have a dilemma.

It looks like the crypto market is in a free fall.  Btc around 7k, eth under $400, ltc around $100, alt coins are generally down significantly.  So what is everyone doing?  Go all in and buy more?  Sell and get out while you can?  Hodl and trust the process? 
ABYANSYARIF

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

www.savedroid.com

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:27:48 AM

HODL and trust the process
i am assuming i am on long term investment, just like buying real estates, housing,etc
i am imagining not buying some coin, but buying plantation
now i am growing some vegetable or fruit and i will harvest it later when it is ready to pick
thinking like that makes me less worry about market free fall

WWW.SAVEDROID.COM (https://www.savedroid.com) - CRYPTO SAVING FOR EVERY ONE - SIGN UP & STAY TUNED
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:36:37 AM

As for me I'm going to hodl and trust the process.
I think that 2018 year will be the period of falling with some shortterm period of growth.
It remains to not miss these outbreaks.
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:42:57 AM

I have BTC, ETH , and LTC and will be holding for a long term! I just don't want to miss this boat again, I was first involve in crypto 2 yrs ago and sold all my crypto that time and give up on crypto if only I have hold those coin until now I would be much richer  Grin got back on crypto last December and I am planning to hold all my coins for years and don't want to regret again.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
bosses

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:43:25 AM

Now you have to deal only with margin trading, the rest of the options just pointless, you need to adjust to the realities of the market

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Fiord

Activity: 209
Merit: 103

KRYPTOBITS.COM-BLOCKCHAIN BANKING

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:45:37 AM

Previous history shows that the biggest gainers always where holders, I am not talking of course about those who can manipulate the market, because there are only few people, my personal strategy is to hold a lot of different coins and tokens and hope that the market will rise again.

Javanewstar

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:51:19 AM

I felt a little desperate, and I even thought the entire encrypted money market might be dying.
Because the amount of money in the market has been insufficient, I feel that it is still in a downward trend, which is really depressing.

Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:52:14 AM

I'm doing right now is sit in and buy more then hodling it is really a good chance to buy super cheap coin knowing that it will recover anytime soon. But i suggest that buy coins in the top 10 in coinmarketcap if you're new because there are alot of pointless/useless coin in the market.
Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:58:55 AM

I'm doing right now is sit in and buy more then hodling it is really a good chance to buy super cheap coin knowing that it will recover anytime soon. But i suggest that buy coins in the top 10 in coinmarketcap if you're new because there are alot of pointless/useless coin in the market.

yeah me too, just sit and buy more coin when the price of all coins is falling and my priority is more to Bitcoin and Ethereum for invest.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:05:40 AM

Those who are afraid of losing their savings, sell their assets at a low price.  Someone keeps coins and, if possible, they buy more. Prices are now very affordable for purchase. The market will always not fall, sooner or later it will recover.
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:17:25 AM

believe in your choice, because not everyone gives the best advice. if by selling you get a profit then do it and if you believe that the future of crypto is still bright, then buy back and hold for long term.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:27:30 AM

The sky is falling that's why some b*lls are also falling afraid of losing what they have. haven't we already experienced how the prices are came from a very small amount and grows into it's peak (if it is). Remember when The king bitcoin price was around 1k or something or lesser than that and then few months later it increased same also as other altcoins. The reason why this is happening because it's just like showbiz the more followers you have the more haters also that you have same as crypto the more it came to it's process building it's foundation, the more banks are losinbg power to take control of the money, so stay up to date, and ENJOY HODLING.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:28:52 AM

Get out while you can? Man before investing to cryptocurrencies you should learn on how volatile they are. It's not a one day millionaire investment where you can live happily ever after. This is a real market where there are whales, speculators, FUDs and everything that are playing to affect the market prices and charts as well. Buy more if you can but if you can't the pain, hold.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:34:56 AM

I am just holding, because even if i lose the amount that i've invested in crypto it won't affect me.
This is the most important thing i guess, to invest only what you can afford to lose. However, if i would have more money, i would buy more now as i believe in crypto and i know that the market will recover eventually.

Socioman

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:57:24 AM

And why does everyone panic? Now is a good time for new investors. Now you can buy a crypto currency at a very competitive price. And if you have already bought a cryptocurrency, just wait. Do not worry, you are on the right track and your anxiety will soon pay off)

Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:12:49 AM

Holding it is better than selling, those whales are just playing with you don't get trap on this kind of strategy. This is an investment and in investment like this, it is normal that there is a down trend.
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:09:24 PM

Looking for deals and HODL'ing.  Also staking some coins so it's not all doom and gloom.  It's good to diversify, just not too much.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:16:39 PM

It is like a car boot sale right now, could be the only time we will be able to buy ltc, eth and btc at these prices although I think we might see btc go down another couple of grand before it goes back up, who knows.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:17:12 PM

Get out while you can? Man before investing to cryptocurrencies you should learn on how volatile they are. It's not a one day millionaire investment where you can live happily ever after. This is a real market where there are whales, speculators, FUDs and everything that are playing to affect the market prices and charts as well. Buy more if you can but if you can't the pain, hold.
The majority of new players are lack of knowledge about crypto. Crypto is a place for those are looking for a new way to invest into the future development progress of the technology. Like you said it's not a market when people are investing it and tomorrow he gets doubled. It looks like we are in the green candle again and it looks good to see if we will see a big bullish again at the end of this year. HODL!!!

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄