Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:52:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The sky is falling, what is everyone doing...  (Read 296 times)
markers

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:18:38 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 08:11:03 PM by markers

I personally prefer to relax, stop trading and have a nice walk with friends or family. Don't like to be in the market in current circumstances.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
merrillolive

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:02:32 PM

All of the atlcoin is falling, people are anxious I am still relaxing, there is nothing to bother about the market today. I think they fall and then explode, burst and then continue to fall. That is the principle of the Crypto market. Because the market fluctuates strongly attract many investors to participate. Today altcoin prices are rising again, I do not care they rise or fall. I still hold my altcoin until I feel enough profit and sell them.
AoniOn

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:29:06 PM

Will wait another small drop and will be purchased. nothing can fall forever. About the death of cryptocurrencies, nothing can be heard even in the distant future, so the coins will grow.

SUBAJ | GLOBAL NETWORK
REVOLUTIONIZE THE SHOPING EXPERIENCE A CRYPTO-BASE REWARDS SYSTEM
 (https://www.subaj.com/#/)
matipoto

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:31:21 PM

I think a lot of people, especially newbies who lost a lot of money in the last months, are selling even in loss because they lost faith in the market, unfortunately.

SMART CONTAINERS : https://smartcontainers.ch/
Temperature-sensitive logistics.   Revolutionized.
suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:38:06 PM

80% of people buy crypto currency, put it on cold wallets and consider it as a means of accumulation, and not a means of speculation. I think that the market will continue to develop. And having seen this, even the most conservative investors will still agree that 1-2% of their money will participate in this market. Human nature is such that you can risk for the sake of high profits.
cilgindansci

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:44:10 PM

I trust the crypto currencies. I won't sell my savings until the end.
If you sell crypto currency, you will regret it. We must be patient and intelligent.

rammanbl4

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:51:25 PM

Someone keeps coins and, if possible, they buy more. Prices are now very affordable for purchase. The market will always not fall, sooner or later it will recover.
GinaCole

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:55:23 PM

Sky wont fall if you did hold your coins,and only those weak hands will lose their investments after this bloodbath has ended.Looking towards these shit people are very enjoying they are losing their balls because the market and thet coins has fall too much making them do panic selling without knowing that they are helping these whales to get what they want  which is to trap small fishes and collect millions of dollars from the weak people in the market.
nfransisca

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:55:57 PM

all we can do is just don't be panic now. keep holding is one of the way for safe cryptocurrency in this situation. be positive thinking that this is the right time to buy.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:56:17 PM

Seriously op? The sky is falling? You must be new to the crypto market. This freefall that you are talking about is a very common occurrence in the crypto field. You need get used to these conditions if you wish to continue investing into this extremely volatile market. This market is obviously not for everyone due to its extreme volatility which is why I always advise everyone that they should be prepared to lose their money. The current bear market is spooking so many which is something I fail to understand since this has happened many times before and the market always recovered somehow.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:04:06 PM

If the market falls, that does not call for an end to crypto. That which falls, will still come up and fly. The market will surely pick up again from somewhere. I am never worried about the situation of things when it comes to cryptocurrency. I know that when it is time for me to cash out, i will and the time is not now because i am still holding. I believe in what i am holding. I have done the necessary findings on them and i know they have a lot of potentials  So, why sell now? Why will i sell in fear. Rather, i will buy more at this time of dip and hold until there is a bullish run in the crypto market
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:05:45 PM

It looks like the crypto market is in a free fall.  Btc around 7k, eth under $400, ltc around $100, alt coins are generally down significantly.  So what is everyone doing?  Go all in and buy more?  Sell and get out while you can?  Hodl and trust the process? 

whatever you do, all you can do by involving your knowledge and experience. I personally do not do much, just waiting time and still faithful to hold some altcoin in the wallet.
Well, now the price of all altcoin is pretty low, I guess its time to buy some altcoin
picaszo

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 02:08:08 PM

i think to many fake and bad news making crypto fell deeper and some good news can not resist the brunt of people who panic
next month i hope crypto will rise again
blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 02:09:27 PM

HODL! If you believe in the long prospect on the cryptocurrencies you will be rewarded. All coins are oversold (1D Ethereum RSI is around 20) so is more the moment to buy rather than sell

eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:19:53 PM

I'm buying bargains and thanking my lucky stars for this drop. Opportunities like this don't come along everyday.

tienigarazz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:25:18 PM

Its too late to sell your coin, because like what you said its price is decreasing.
If i were you i will just gonna hold my coin, and then buy more. I invested in that coin because i trust it, so theres no need to worry about.
We just have to be patient, and always remember all quiters will never win.

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 02:25:30 PM
Merited by dumplingsandsushi (1)

Pretend that these price corrections and crashes are like a flash flood of rain.
When the market is rising rapidly, see those times as a drought.

So, what that means is that, last december we had an extreme drought and everyone is thirsty for rain.
Now, we are getting more rain than we need and some are getting washed away.

but, the smart ones will use this downpour to collect as much rain water as they can for the upcoming drought.

Ok, well maybe that analogy isn't the best.
But basically, you should be buying.
There are two reasons why: btc is dirt cheap now and buying more crypto helps the market recover.
If you are like me, and don't have a lot of disposable income to invest, it's still ok.
I have set aside a small percentage of my salary to buy some more bitcoin the last couple months when it went below 9k.

The market will recover and shoot up.  The is the most basic and safest way to ensure profit.
Buy low, then sell high.

You should too!

baconlike

Activity: 308

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:26:56 PM

Today prices of altcoin are growing again. Although a few days ago altcoin prices fell but I did not care about the price, I decided to hold the altcoin until they rise again. And today altcoin prices rise again, I believe they will rise sharply in the coming time.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Spiero7

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:27:25 PM

At this point I must confess serious fears have gripped me in the last couple of days thinking whether I should sell all I have got and run for my life. Then again I thought this race is not for the coward but the brave. For now I am calm and peaceful about the bleeding market, hoping that sooner later we get out of the critical zone.
Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:28:27 PM

It looks like the crypto market is in a free fall.  Btc around 7k, eth under $400, ltc around $100, alt coins are generally down significantly.  So what is everyone doing?  Go all in and buy more?  Sell and get out while you can?  Hodl and trust the process? 

If we are still trusting the process what happened after if we knew that the marketcap falling day by day. We have nothing to do about the fall cuz no one controls the price of cryptocoin each day. What we need to do is to calm down we just hope and pray that this fall will still reach to 8 or 9k at least.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: