Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 03:20:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there still future for digital currency?  (Read 65548 times)
AlexS_off

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:53:00 PM

I think it's not over for crypto. Now she's going through a very bad moment. Now many people are looking for ways out of this situation, moving exchanges from one country to another, find loyal to the cryptocurrency state and much more. And while some continue to look for ways to develop crypto, others simply reduce the price and buy everything cheaply in a panic. It seems to me that in the near future the situation will become clearer and we will once again be in the green zone.

|| MENSARII ||
WORLD’S FIRST EVER CRYPTOCURRENCY CREDIT UNION (https://www.mensarii.io/)
mysterecryptoooo

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:55:31 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 09:52:03 PM by mysterecryptoooo

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?

The actual market is kind of frustrating indeed but whats more frustrating is when i see topics like that, topics related to bitcoin s death...
That kind of thread will bring people more skeptical about this whole crypto which i believe is far from being dead, not even close. I believe in blockchain technology and i don't think such advanced and futuristic technology will be left in the drawer!

▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮WORLDOPOLY▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
First Augmented  reality game based on blockchain
JOIN OUR   ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:00:21 PM

It is called downtrend bro, and i think we are nearly coming to an end of down trend, technically most alts are already at support so hopes are high that we will see uptrend soon again.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
vadimkavp

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 06:01:56 PM

Cryptocurrencies and blockchain have a great future. We are on the verge of great change. Market at the start. Therefore, I can only give the most optimistic forecast. Smiley
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:04:06 PM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?

It's normal for cryptocurrency market to go down. It's part of the market cycle, it is also one of the reason why it is profitable. We are in an era where technology is a must and a big part of our life. Cryptocurrency is just starting, and it is slowly being adapted by people, businesses and establishments.
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:06:27 PM

The situation in the cryptocurrency market has been very negative for about three months, but we must not get depressed. This sector has a great future ahead of us, we just have to be patient. I am very confident about a short-term market recovery, it will not be able to keep going down for much longer
iamike

Activity: 314

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:09:43 PM

Nowadays everything in the world is being digitized and the world is moving away from fiat. Digital currency really has a future.
jundy020

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:20:55 PM

Yes there is and it will have a good future, only time knows. Our lives keeps on progressing do to changes from analog to digital and those changes leads us to easier life and making ourselves more productive same thing in cryptocurrency, we need this digital currency for more success to come.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:21:50 PM

Yeah for sure, cryptos have come to stay, it is just undergoing necessary regulations before it will prosper again
coinbergh

Activity: 532
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:54:32 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 01:09:51 AM by coinbergh

Yes, there is still future for cryptocurrency. Why not?

I think, cryptocurrency world have a great future and we are witnesses to the revolution. This isn't end for crypto, it's only the beginning. There will always be bad days; but good days will come after bad days. We are investing in a future technology. Situation of the market may change, this happens all the time. It doesn't mean the end of the world. Just relax and avoid wrong decisions.
ukiert

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:55:43 PM

It is called downtrend bro, and i think we are nearly coming to an end of down trend, technically most alts are already at support so hopes are high that we will see uptrend soon again.
LET'S HOPE IT CAN INDEED altcoin price as soon as possible will be stable again gan see now price coins coin lots that are already red gan we wish only the best for the price of altcoin future. Hopefully getting to ride
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 07:03:59 PM

as more with the new release of token by the market of exchange, investors to work on decision as disputing efforts on expending request of order with the limit on spares as nominating priors on releasing use with the notice as excess on number of gains with the collection.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:07:17 PM

LET'S HOPE IT CAN INDEED altcoin price as soon as possible will be stable again gan see now price coins coin lots that are already red gan we wish only the best for the price of altcoin future. Hopefully getting to ride

We will see uptrend, but maybe that will not be so soon as you hope for.
Is there still a future for digital-currencies is misleading headline, we can not
jump into future, it is coming slowly day by day.
    People expect too much from Bitcoin I think. People wish to invest today
and in few days, weeks they wish to see very high profit, that is not real. We
need to wait that future to come, not to rush and be disappointed cause it will
not happen tomorrow.
   People who are in Bitcoin world from the start had many great and exiting rides.
I was here last year and I believe we will have the same, better, ride in upcoming
years, years, not days or weeks.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tallos

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:09:07 PM

Why there are a lot of same questions? Yes, it is future. Yes, it is revolutionary technology. Yes, it will recover.
But, we do not know when.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:09:37 PM

It seems to me that today our planet is not yet ready for crypto-currencies, I think that today crypto-currencies are something new for people and they are simply afraid to buy them and use them because they are afraid to be deceived.
infer

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:11:16 PM

it is not the end. bitcoin is not dead at all and also the cryptocurrency. In early of 2017, the price of bitcoin was only $1000, but now, it is $6000. x6 does not mean that it is dead. People still have fate in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and I believe that 2018 is still a great year for cryptocurrencies

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:11:30 PM

Yes, there is still a future for digital currencies, despite the actual low prices. In fact, the crypto communities keep rising with time, and we notice so many new comers everyday almost, and most of them start investing in BTC and other digital currencies. This is showing clearly that people still believe in this crypto world.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:16:00 PM

Why there are a lot of same questions? Yes, it is future. Yes, it is revolutionary technology. Yes, it will recover.
But, we do not know when.

So many identical topics with one question: when the market shows a green trend, when the crypto currency grows, is this the end? because people have invested large (for them) money. Everybody wants to make money.
donalfonso

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:18:54 PM

A stock market crash or bearish period does not translate to the end of stock trading or stock holding, so also the current bearish trend is not the end of digital currencies some coins may not survive but digital currencies are here to stay and will only evolve.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:19:52 PM

If someone somewhere upstairs decided that this is the end, then this is the end. And if someone decided to play with the crypt, we'll still play.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: