Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:06:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there still future for digital currency?  (Read 65542 times)
Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:13:58 PM

When will you stop panicking every time you see the prices goes down? Its damn volatility, its normal for that market. Of course there is a future for digital currency but I doubt that future will come in cryptocurrency, its just a step, I believe that cryptocurrency gonna mutate, develop into something more complicated
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:00:32 AM

When will you stop panicking every time you see the prices goes down? Its damn volatility, its normal for that market. Of course there is a future for digital currency but I doubt that future will come in cryptocurrency, its just a step, I believe that cryptocurrency gonna mutate, develop into something more complicated
You won't panic if you understand the market, it's normal to people who really understand because that is the trend ever since.
Most of the investors who will loss money when there is a panic are newbie, and when they lose that would only make the whales richer.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:30:27 AM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?
There is a bright future ahead of us but you are only going to be part of it if you have some coins if you panic now and sell for such a low price then you are going to be left out when the price goes up again, I know that it may seem difficult to see that, after all the price is going down and to be honest I expect the price to still go down for sometime but if you endure it then the profits you will get in the future will be almost unimaginable.
Bastok

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:47:42 AM

Just remember, over a 10+ year window, how big is a few 3-5 month correction over the whole scheme of things?
Don't look at a market correction and relate it to long term, this is a tiny blimp vs the potential future.

Yes, i do believe that there still a future for a digital currency.  It doesnt mean that the price is down  it will  immediately  down as well the digital currency. I think it is a best time to buy with a low price because  eventually the price will up in a long run. This is a long term investment.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:41:43 AM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?

Nope it isn't the end for cryptocurrency, just because the price drops that much, it doesn't mean that it is going to end. Cryptocurrency and Block chains are just continuing to develop wait in the future and see what is im talking about.

The cryptocurrency will be only developing, and people will start to use more and more digital money. I suppose it will not die ever as finally, everybody will get how it is convenient to deal with the crypto.
vadimkavp

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:19:14 PM

I'm seeing an interesting trend. Many famous people have previously said that cryptocurrency is a bubble. But in the last days, the same people say the opposite. Also, many of them are beginning to invest in cryptocurrencies. This is likely to lead to market growth.
nancybeee

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:25:42 PM

Last year was great but cryptocurrency is just starting to become popular. And we should'nt lose hope because powerful countries are having thoughts about the future of the crypto market. Cryptocurrencies are the future.
picaszo

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:27:07 PM

I do not think it's possible to want cryptocurrency as the currency of the future, it might be wise to call it digital asset
deloreswest

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:30:04 PM

Yes the market is so unstable now

yes there is nothing to be afraid of its normal for such new thing. Bitcoin and altcoin are being adjusted. There will be more regulation coming out and there will be many thing need to be done and if its true this technology is needed then im sure bitcoin and others coin would never die. I believe blockchain technology is very usefull thats why i believe in cryptocurrency too.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Jizel

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:46:11 PM

I do not think that the digital crypto currency will end. Once it arose, then it was necessary for a future society. At the moment, it takes shape and development, so ups and downs are not avoided. I think that times will come when it will become much more stable.
vadimkavp

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:13:28 PM

Cryptocurrency is at the stage of development. Many companies try to implement blockchain technology in different areas of our lives. There are good and bad decisions. UPS and downs are normal. The market will be stable when blockchain gets real application.
djscreem01

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:52:19 AM

Digital money has just begun. it will show its future in a few years. investor should be patient with the inclines. The crypto currency world is one of the most unknown worlds.  Wink
buggy

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:57:55 AM

Yes I always believe that there is still a future for digital currency. Crypto nowadays is experiencing the dip of its price but for sure it will always back to its track. As a crypto believer i will always be optimistic that there is still good future and opportunities crypto brings to the people who are engage with it. Just keep working and pushing because there is a good tomorrow awaits.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:43:46 PM

Nope it isn't the end for cryptocurrency, just because the price drops that much, it doesn't mean that it is going to end. Cryptocurrency and Block chains are just continuing to develop wait in the future and see what is im talking about.

The cryptocurrency will be only developing, and people will start to use more and more digital money. I suppose it will not die ever as finally, everybody will get how it is convenient to deal with the crypto.
People are already using digital currencies all over the world, people use credit cards, debit cards and Paypal all the time the only thing we need to do is to convince them that using bitcoin is even better because not only they can send money all over the world if they have enough of it they may gain financial independence as well and that is something they cannot get with the other forms of payment.
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:24:58 PM

An unstable price is not a determinant for the existence of crypto. With world attention and awareness, people have sat up to take notice, which in turn has resulted in all the cogs moving at the same time, disrupting the stability of set norms, making way for newer ones. Such acceptance has been avidly looked forward to, and bound to result in corrections, setting a steadier, clearer crypto future path.

Since cryptocurrency is volatile I think the price is not the main criteria of its existence, it's populatarity the number of participants around the globe and the positive outcome for its features that make the users satisfied for their individual transactions.
lightning mcqueen

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:27:37 AM

Yes definitely there is still a future in bitcoin and no doubt, we just have to believe that bitcoin can change our world and the future with its digital currency.
12retepnat34

Activity: 319

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:00:22 AM

Digital currency is the future of currencies and it maybe replace it from fiat to digital forever in the future. Digital currency is been adopted slowly to every establishment as payment even as a salary for us here doing bounty campaigns.
Gabash

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:25:29 AM

...I think you're not fully prepared as a part or a user of crypto currency, because you have any doubts about the ability of all coins. Usually, the prices of all digital currencies had not always stable as same as fiat money like dollar  even gold, but they're still remain.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:27:29 AM

Why I hear this quesion so frequently? It seems to be that there will be always people who will say that crypto dies. It is alive already many years and I strongly believe that it become future currency of whole world.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:31:05 AM

Of course, the future is in Digital Currency many technologies and process for business are being integrated with digital currency as their payment system to build something new or to enhance the traditional system. Years from now people will embrace digital currency because right now there are still lots of people saying digital currency is dead or a scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: