Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:12:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BTC and large coins recover?  (Read 1457 times)
CoinChili

Activity: 239
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:50:43 PM

A lot of coins will start recovering soon as demands starts increasing, the market has had so much money taken out and supply is way more than demand in this market right now which is what is causing the drop in prices. This bear market will probably last a while longer and some more people will sell off their coins but it will recover in time.

then add some fud and bad news which crypto  has been strictly watched by governments institutions, warn everyone for not complying and seeking up taxes, seems negative, but I shall call it an Adoption

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:54:51 PM

I think this downtrend has happened before so I’m confident bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrencies will soon recover but the question is just when will it happen. That’s why I preferred to hold my coins for long term so I don’t have to worry much when the market went down.
bridgeport

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:07:31 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-breaks-7000-to-50-day-low-amid-market-sell-off/

We know that cryptocurrencies are without a doubt changing hands right now, but is it even wise to invest into the crypto economy anymore with the top 20 tokens all showing a 10 to 20 percent sell-off within the last 24 hours? Is this the end, are the days of bull runs over in Crypto? Ever since February we've been struggling to break $11kish and now it's back down, what are we to make of this?
Definitely yes, it will recover because of even the big player or whales are not selling their coins right now, they are only buying more bitcoin but sell some because they know that it will bounce back soon.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

During the peak in December 2017, BTC and alts price were hitting an all-time-high, everybody was enjoying its upward momentum, others are buying more BTC and alts hoping for it to break another ATH - FOMO without any realization of correction and consolidation after its bullish run. The result of it is what we're experiencing right now, the true price of BTC and alts before the FOMO. We may go through this consolidation stage until Q3 of 2018 but it does not stay at the bottom, it will recover for sure because many institutional investors are attracted to it.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:22:39 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-breaks-7000-to-50-day-low-amid-market-sell-off/

We know that cryptocurrencies are without a doubt changing hands right now, but is it even wise to invest into the crypto economy anymore with the top 20 tokens all showing a 10 to 20 percent sell-off within the last 24 hours? Is this the end, are the days of bull runs over in Crypto? Ever since February we've been struggling to break $11kish and now it's back down, what are we to make of this?
Yeah, I don't know, I really thought around 17-19 Feb, when Bitcoin was increasing that it will recover, what happened then? Not sure if Bitcoin will make it up to 20k this summer now.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:32:11 PM

unfortunately we have no large coin, we never did have then before either!
there are cons like ETH which are super hyped and advertised nonstop but that doesn't make it "big" or large! it just proves their advertisers are big!

as for recovery i have to say most of the altcoins won't recover from this dump and many of them will require a long time before they can get pumped again.
if you want to invest, it is best to wait a little while for bitcoin dump to stop and it reaches a nice bottom then start buying bitcoin as much as you can. it has been proven many times that altcoins are only good for short term and as long as bitcoin is stable.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:48:12 PM

unfortunately we have no large coin, we never did have then before either!
there are cons like ETH which are super hyped and advertised nonstop but that doesn't make it "big" or large! it just proves their advertisers are big!

as for recovery i have to say most of the altcoins won't recover from this dump and many of them will require a long time before they can get pumped again.
if you want to invest, it is best to wait a little while for bitcoin dump to stop and it reaches a nice bottom then start buying bitcoin as much as you can. it has been proven many times that altcoins are only good for short term and as long as bitcoin is stable.
I agree on that maybe some altcoin will really having a hard time to get rise again. But the possibility is always there and we cannot really predict on what will be the exact time of rising. But I believe it will really rise maybe in the next couple of year. I think this is now the big opportunity of buying some kind of dump coin and wait for the right time to sell during the price will go up.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:50:00 PM

maybe it could be recover or possibly too the price will continue to fall i think the chance is 50/50 for that however currently all of crypto traders has been tested their mentally that could them survive and out from these situations or they decide to quit from crypto because they fear to lost more deep
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:51:04 PM

of course the price of bitcoin and other coins will soon recover my brother! I think, this is not an excuse for bitcoin can not recover, I believe that bitcoin will recover soon, if bitcoin recover automatically its other big coins will also recover soon. As Far As I Know in the world of cryptocurrency that greatly affects the price of other coins is bitcoin. yes, it can be said that all coins follow the bitcoin price trend.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:53:13 PM

Bitcoin and altcoins had a good bull run just before the year ended last year. After a bull run, we all know that the next possible thing that can happen is a bear market. We should just be patient, in fact, this kind of market is giving investors to invest at lower prices. I am sure a lot of people will regret no enjoying the current market situation once the market starts recovering.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:56:15 PM

If you base on the history of bitcoin, it will recover. Previous year's charts you can see the trend of bitcoin. Its always up and down but overall the trending us going up since it started. There's no doubt bitcoin can recover. It always has. Not to mention, the downward trend is mostly controlled by the whales so they can buy bitcoin cheap. These big investors for sure knows how to turn the tides for them to profit huge from this.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:56:22 PM

In the past also same instance happened,the bitcoin fell more than the current percentage in value but it successfully recovered.So try to do research yourself before asking these silly questions even no one has the power to predict the future so no ine can answer these questions.
Most of the virtual currency on the global market has recovered from the recent correction. The major correction that occurred earlier this week may be triggered by the sale of bitcoin by whales and institutional investors in the traditional financial markets. It is possible that bitcoin and other currencies will fall again
rext

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:01:02 PM

If you base on the history of bitcoin, it will recover. Previous year's charts you can see the trend of bitcoin. Its always up and down but overall the trending us going up since it started. There's no doubt bitcoin can recover. It always has. Not to mention, the downward trend is mostly controlled by the whales so they can buy bitcoin cheap. These big investors for sure knows how to turn the tides for them to profit huge from this.
By the end of 2017, when the value of Bitcoin copper reached an all-time high, the media was extremely optimistic, prompting investors to invest heavily in the virtual currency market. As the price of copper fell, many investors, often new ones, suffered heavy losses. However, the market has recovered, it may recover quickly in March and April
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:09:24 PM

By the end of 2017, when the value of Bitcoin copper reached an all-time high, the media was extremely optimistic, prompting investors to invest heavily in the virtual currency market. As the price of copper fell, many investors, often new ones, suffered heavy losses. However, the market has recovered, it may recover quickly in March and April
March is about to end and April will approach soon, we just need to put our patience if we decide to hold on to our coins until it recover, the month were not vivid yet but it will come,let's hope.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:13:58 PM

OH, GOD! I think this is not a good time to ask for bitcoins and other coins to recover. which I know we will take a long time to recover, I also believe that bitcoin will grow at the right time, where the market is now experiencing a very significant slowdown tend to be unstable, not easy to improve now, hopefully this is not a bad sign for cryptocurrency.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 04:15:28 PM

In my opinion? Yes. When we will reach the dip of this long-lasting bear market, we will see another bull run, from Bitcoin first, but then also from altcoins in general. keep your faith  Wink
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:16:30 PM

I believe this is a normal situation for cryptocurrency because of their volatility characteristic. It is already second quarter of the year and bitcoin is still struggling to recover to its peak price of 12k$. If the dropping continues by this quarter, then it will really difficult to recover.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:23:05 PM

Everyone in this world is really worried about how will cryptocurrencies really recover. Even I have been facing the very same question day and night. The problem increases when we are unable to identify why is this happening. There have bee some bad news around the corner but there have been equal amounts of good news to trigger a bull run. Like the G20 news in itself was alone enough to give cryptos the lime light yet cryptos are unable to take charge of market. Even TA is unable to answer the question. Then how are we planning for a recover I really dont know.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:41:34 PM

We expect this correction ends by this month. April is stepping in. Everyone expects crypto coins value especially bitcoin value would start growing from April and at least we could have value of around $10K. Once this Easter holidays gets over, the investors would pitch in. As the value gets lower and lower, there are lots of chance for more investments and chance to grow the values.

reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:49:18 PM

In my opinion? Yes. When we will reach the dip of this long-lasting bear market, we will see another bull run, from Bitcoin first, but then also from altcoins in general. keep your faith  Wink

It is the last dip possible and we should not worry much that it can fall further. If you want to make money from this then invest now as that you can get the great profits after the rise which can happen soon anytime and even become millionaire .

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: