Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:34:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BTC and large coins recover?  (Read 1458 times)
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:38:21 PM

Bitcoin will surely recover in just a short period of time, Once BTC regain it high value in the market,
Many or most of all token will rise again. This April will be a big hit again, green fields of market will be seen with many people.
BTC and MANY BIG alternative coin will have their value back.
minnerETN

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:45:41 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-breaks-7000-to-50-day-low-amid-market-sell-off/

We know that cryptocurrencies are without a doubt changing hands right now, but is it even wise to invest into the crypto economy anymore with the top 20 tokens all showing a 10 to 20 percent sell-off within the last 24 hours? Is this the end, are the days of bull runs over in Crypto? Ever since February we've been struggling to break $11kish and now it's back down, what are we to make of this?
This time is a good time to buy in. The market is gradually recovering. I think Bitcoin will not go down anymore
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 03:48:24 AM

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-breaks-7000-to-50-day-low-amid-market-sell-off/

We know that cryptocurrencies are without a doubt changing hands right now, but is it even wise to invest into the crypto economy anymore with the top 20 tokens all showing a 10 to 20 percent sell-off within the last 24 hours? Is this the end, are the days of bull runs over in Crypto? Ever since February we've been struggling to break $11kish and now it's back down, what are we to make of this?
Obviously, the recent drop in percentages of the prices of the top 20 cryptocurrencies is due to the recent rise in threats and ban of cryptocurrencies ads on the prominent social media platform to check fake ICOs. These issues in combination of the threats by the governments and banks have raised the level of fear, doubt and uncertainty (FUD) among people including a lot of investors.
Once most countries are beginning to accept and make Bitcoin legal again, the issue of FUD will abate and the market will revive again and set new historical record.

websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:50:48 AM

yes it can always recover because the market is volatile and if there's a news that can change the minds of people to invest even further more then the price of every cryptocurrency will increase and most of us will earn profit because of holding for a very long time.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:48:13 AM

Because of the high price of BTC, other altcoins will increase. The time when I buy BTC is low if BTC continues to increase I will get some profit, so I always hope BTC will increase in the next time.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:07:28 AM

Chances of increasing price are always huge because with the increase in the price of the Bitcoin. I think the market cap should increase, to increase the altcoin price, holding is always the best option in this present situation of the market.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 06:04:25 PM

Yes, I think that its the time where the investors who were waiting for the exit opportunity are selling their investment even if the market is about to have a bullish trend. I believe that recovery will start in this month and we will see a new all-time high level before the next calendar year. However, it is the matter of average maturity level as an investor and I am sure that in the coming years' investors will have a high level of maturity which will avoid such kind of situation.
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Swipe!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:05:17 PM

Of course they will - just wait until correction ends; it can take several months from and all we should wait; don't panic.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:13:49 PM

Obviously, the recent drop in percentages of the prices of the top 20 cryptocurrencies is due to the recent rise in threats and ban of cryptocurrencies ads on the prominent social media platform to check fake ICOs. These issues in combination of the threats by the governments and banks have raised the level of fear, doubt and uncertainty (FUD) among people including a lot of investors.
Once most countries are beginning to accept and make Bitcoin legal again, the issue of FUD will abate and the market will revive again and set new historical record.

As there is no one to regulate the Bitcoin price thus it is very much FUD, rumours sensitive. But bitcoin have proved many times that it has lot of potential. Continuous negative news by the main stream media all over the world, FUDs , ICO ads ban on fb and twitter, China ban cryptocurrency --it is like 360 degree attack on bitcoin this year. But still I think bitcoin is strong enough and will recover soon. 

lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:29:10 PM

Of course whole market will recover but not now. Because in such situation bitcoin can reach maximum to 10K and then will drop again. May be we will see 4K$. Main recovery will start in the second half of this year.
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:16:06 AM

They will all recover in time and the prices will start going back up again. Just as prices cannot keep going up and stay up forever, prices cannot keep going down and stay down forever, a bull market is coming, and it will be massive.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:04:35 AM

I don’t know why you guys keeps on bringing up this same topic. For sure the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will recover. Nothing stops that, and it’s going to happen soon. This is normal thing that keeps on repeating all the time (every year) even last year many people were already predicting that the price for Bitcoin bubbled a lot will go into correction this 2018, and that’s what we ate seeing now.

They will all recover in time and the prices will start going back up again. Just as prices cannot keep going up and stay up forever, prices cannot keep going down and stay down forever, a bull market is coming, and it will be massive.
Yes bitcoin prices are already recovering but I don't think this time it will be rallying up to create a new ATH. Because it may take some more time before we will be seeing any new ATH. For some people concerning about ATH at this time may be a big thing because they are all thinking about the survival of bitcoins. But I'm sure bitcoins will get new ATH in coming months for sure.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:13:02 AM

Indeed, the situation on the market is not the best, respectively, the prices of many coins, too. I believe that very large players entered the market at this drop, so the growth will be unambiguous.
Martinkuhn

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:15:57 AM

When everyone is selling and crying "Sky is falling" .. it is the best time to buy.

I guess we are entering into this phase and cryptocurrencies are beaten down so much that everyone has lost hope.

perhaps this is the best time to buy.

For me, I am accumulating ETH, NEO and altcoins weekly. I doubt i will see them this cheap in the future

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
Qunetick

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:28:07 AM

Indeed, the situation on the market is not the best, respectively, the prices of many coins, too. I believe that very large players entered the market at this drop, so the growth will be unambiguous.

I think big coin will recover verry soon . After the huge dump huge pump is already been expected. Sometimes dropping of the price really depend from the volume of the investors in the market. And another thing I believe that the price today is dropping because of some negative issue that cryptocurrency  has facing.

Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:49:42 AM

I still think it is too early to tell if BTC or the other large alternate coins can recover after the dip, also I don’t want to assume that everything will be back to normal. Bitcoin and the rest of these large coins will try to recover but if there will be another negative news about bitcoin then for sure it will pull the market back again. Expect the unexpected, as what some would say.
Markyway88

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:57:38 AM

I hope so. I have also BTC in my wallet since the crash started. I lost around 30% of my investment till now. But instead to cry and sell my BTC, I hold it because I want to earn someday when the price reach its peak. This is a good news for crypto hodlers because the price are recovering from its loss.
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:03:52 AM

Instead of looking it in a negative just look on the other sides so that it will never disappoint you or will not frustrate you. As I observe in the crypt world it is the longest dump of bitcoin but still I believe that it will recover because one thing I saw bug holders is dumping bitcoin so that they will buy again until it increase. It is a way of gaining profit.

Harleybtc01

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:11:07 AM

I hope so. I have also BTC in my wallet since the crash started. I lost around 30% of my investment till now. But instead to cry and sell my BTC, I hold it because I want to earn someday when the price reach its peak. This is a good news for crypto hodlers because the price are recovering from its loss.
Bitcoin and other coin holders should be able to  wait. We already know the risk  on investing such cryptocurrencies so why are we going to quit?  Its not yet the end, we all have to be patient on waiting to rise the price bitcoin and other coins to recover. Because i believe that it would really have a time to recover maybe not now but for sure it will be this year. So just hold, enjoy, and be patient.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:13:44 AM

The recovery time will be about the second half of this year as a lot is still happening as regards token being introduced. The regulation of the Cryptocurrency market prices is also another thing to consider as it affects the unusual volatility of Bitcoin especially.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: