Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:05:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BTC and large coins recover?  (Read 1458 times)
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:36:50 AM

It is a time to get involved into any cryptocurrency you might be interested in, as a long term investment, but having in mind that it can drop a little (or a lot, or Mariana Trench deep) before going back up, when FUD dissolves and confidence returns to the markets. After the crash, there will be recovery, but one must be wise and do good research about the projects one is putting money into and try to anticipate trends. If you invest while in the freefall, you can lose some serious money before it recovers or, if put in the wrong crypto, forever. But profiting from low prices can be good if done in the proper assets and you are patient.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:05:48 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-breaks-7000-to-50-day-low-amid-market-sell-off/

We know that cryptocurrencies are without a doubt changing hands right now, but is it even wise to invest into the crypto economy anymore with the top 20 tokens all showing a 10 to 20 percent sell-off within the last 24 hours? Is this the end, are the days of bull runs over in Crypto? Ever since February we've been struggling to break $11kish and now it's back down, what are we to make of this?

I think it's very possible and not that it often happens? not in doubt almost all altcoins that have large volumes follow the trend of bitcoin prices themselves. and the fact that bitcoin is still recovering well. though sometimes down with a very horrible.

the big coins will recover and I am sure about that but the problem is we need to wait for the price increase again and we should have a big patient to this. and once the big coins are increased, then I am sure that we can sell it at the highest price and we will make a big profit. I can imagine how much profit that we can earn from the big coins since I am sure that most of us have a big amount of the big coins because in a few months ago, the price is down too deep so we can buy a lot of amounts.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:00:27 PM

For me, yes bitcoin and other large coins will recover because that is the nature of bitcoin and cryptocurrency price fluctuate too much. We all know that bitcoin’s value plummets to much if you compared it to its cost last December, but analyzing that price graph of bitcoin and another cryptocurrency you will notice that they have some patterns, decreasing amount at first quarter and increase its price in the last quarter. Just remember when you start earning bitcoin and another cryptocurrency its price rate is not stable, but you still make money.   Smiley
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:44:23 PM

For me, yes bitcoin and other large coins will recover because that is the nature of bitcoin and cryptocurrency price fluctuate too much. We all know that bitcoin’s value plummets to much if you compared it to its cost last December, but analyzing that price graph of bitcoin and another cryptocurrency you will notice that they have some patterns, decreasing amount at first quarter and increase its price in the last quarter. Just remember when you start earning bitcoin and another cryptocurrency its price rate is not stable, but you still make money.   Smiley
indeed when viewed from the characteristics of the market every year like that. but sometimes i think that bitcoin prices are influenced by the number of demand, so there must be a push for greater demand, for it needs a lot of positive news happen
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:58:58 PM

the current price has shown a good sign, where bitcoin has risen by about 20% since the lowest or bottom. Bitcoin needs to break the resistance at $ 8500 point to be confirmed as a bull market sign in the short term, though to record the all-time high can be very difficult in the near month.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:02:34 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-breaks-7000-to-50-day-low-amid-market-sell-off/

We know that cryptocurrencies are without a doubt changing hands right now, but is it even wise to invest into the crypto economy anymore with the top 20 tokens all showing a 10 to 20 percent sell-off within the last 24 hours? Is this the end, are the days of bull runs over in Crypto? Ever since February we've been struggling to break $11kish and now it's back down, what are we to make of this?

Yes it will always recover, the reason why bitcoins is very profitable is because of the market's volatility and because of that most of the traders tend to invest a huge amount of cryptocurrency when there's a huge dump in the market.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:40:48 PM

the current price has shown a good sign, where bitcoin has risen by about 20% since the lowest or bottom. Bitcoin needs to break the resistance at $ 8500 point to be confirmed as a bull market sign in the short term, though to record the all-time high can be very difficult in the near month.

Well i'm not expecting btc to even get close to that ath anytime soon but as always, if any coin can give you assurance of a bounce back, these are the big names like btc and etc. All you need here is the patience to wait out the right time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Sitipxz

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:29:16 PM

If you know the history of Bitcoin you would know that Bitcoin has proven itself many times, it is really hard to go against bitcoin as it repeatedly able to recover from price crash.

Bull run was already over a few months ago you should know that we have reach almost $20,000 and price dropped to $6,000.

Yes we are having a hard time breaking the $11,000 resistance and probably this are the accumulated results of bad news about bitcoin and crypto currency. There are also giant social media companies that are banning Crypto currency related ads.

There will be an end on this bear market, we will be able to bounce back sooner or later.
Rono

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:43:03 PM

Of course, it will be changing soon the BTC Price.Be positive and don't worry.If we see this year bitcoin price is reached almost $20,000 and the price dropped to $6,000.The cryptocurrency market is falling down Whatever it takes time to recover.Everything has ups and down.

══════════════☛MORBEX.FINANCE☚═════════════
Giving Your Savings The Opportunity To Grow
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:20:35 AM

Today I'm very happy because the cypto currency which is the crypto coins started to increase its value again.Now my holdings was started to accellerate and ready to sell.
Do not get too excited, things are not going to be that easy the price is slowly recovering that is true but it is very difficult to know if this rise in the price is something that is going to be sustained or something that is only going to last a few days and then the price will go down again, my advice is that you do not sell this soon because I'm very sure that you are going to regret it in the future.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:39:23 AM

Honestly It will recover just trust the process of bitcoin because in a right time the value will back to normal or more and we just wait for that.
At this very moment, the only thing which we need to take care of is none other than of our coins and that we need not to be worried about the recovery of any of the crypto coin as the market value of all the crypto coins will recover and that they will never disappoint you. However, you need to keep on holding all your coins till the time the crypto coins do not recover.
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:32:08 PM

I think they will eventually recover but to what extent and when is something
a lot of us really don't know. Surely speculations gives us a peek and a lot of
hope but still there's two side of speculations which we only favor the positive
side. I think with recent dips, a major spike is at play but that still remains
a matter of speculation in itself. Before this year ends, there will be a major
recovery and a ominous decline after or before it happens.
Relildar

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:37:40 PM

For every thing to recover need some time and bitcoin is recovering the progress is good and the other coins will also recover with the passage of time and it is good to hole bitcoin for the future and if you keep patience then i hope that the outcome will be more better than now and other coins are also recovering in a short time.
Of course, there is a possibility that prices will rise, but I also understand that there is a possibility that prices will remain in place or fall even more.
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:39:42 PM

Crypto market recovery is what we all want. In the current situation, continuous bad news is coming to Bitcoin and Crypto. I am very concerned whether the market will recover or go down again 6k
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:22:27 PM

Everything that happens are normal.  The prices of Cryptocurrencies are not stable all of them will recover soon. While coins price are not good we should hold it until it recovers.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:43:07 PM

A lot of coins will start recovering soon as demands starts increasing, the market has had so much money taken out and supply is way more than demand in this market right now which is what is causing the drop in prices. This bear market will probably last a while longer and some more people will sell off their coins but it will recover in time.

I agree with you, the decreased value of coins nowadays is just because of the skyrocketed price that it have been last year and we can say that it just releasing the tense between the price, and I think sooner it will eventually be in the higher state again, and we should working by now so we can have the desirable price that may help us to start up a small business and sustain our daily expenditures.

Zapto25

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:45:47 PM

yes .. i'm sure it Btc will recover, although it's hard to predict now the price goes down by far exceeds almost 50% and freaks all investors, trust me Btc will get back to peak
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:53:39 PM

For every thing to recover need some time and bitcoin is recovering the progress is good and the other coins will also recover with the passage of time and it is good to hole bitcoin for the future and if you keep patience then i hope that the outcome will be more better than now and other coins are also recovering in a short time.
Of course, there is a possibility that prices will rise, but I also understand that there is a possibility that prices will remain in place or fall even more.
hopefully the market has recovered and will stabilize steadily and will not fall on $ 6k. because this kind of situation makes many people uneasy and afraid to enter the crypto market. but I am sure that popular coins will continue to rise and soon enter a better era.

katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:16:01 AM

Of course, it will be changing soon the BTC Price.Be positive and don't worry.If we see this year bitcoin price is reached almost $20,000 and the price dropped to $6,000.The cryptocurrency market is falling down Whatever it takes time to recover.Everything has ups and down.
No doubt that bitcoin is recovering and gaining its old price. Many people just think about bitcoin and are not interested in other cryptos. They don’t look at the price of other crypto. The main digital currency in this era is only bitcoin. Therefore most of the people are interested in its price and they regularly monitor its price. Now the investors will be happy due to rise in the price.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:34:08 AM

Today I'm very happy because the cypto currency which is the crypto coins started to increase its value again.Now my holdings was started to accellerate and ready to sell.
Do not get too excited, things are not going to be that easy the price is slowly recovering that is true but it is very difficult to know if this rise in the price is something that is going to be sustained or something that is only going to last a few days and then the price will go down again, my advice is that you do not sell this soon because I'm very sure that you are going to regret it in the future.
I myself look at the prices of just two currencies, bitcoin and Ethereum and both are increasing. It is quite encouraging for new investors. The prices are growing and especially bitcoin is regaining its price back. Although it is not regularly increasing but from the bottom which was about 6000 dollars it is recovering and now the price is about 8000 dollars.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: