Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:12:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BTC and large coins recover?  (Read 1458 times)
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:11:10 PM

Bitcoin is the largest coin in the cryptocurrency and for sure it will recover in just a matter of time there are so many people that are hoping that ethereum will recover too the original price of it is like a thousand dollars but now it is down into half.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:15:36 PM

That is the situations ,time is not permanent in the good and bad times it will always be changing from time to time, when bitcoin experience downs but time will come that it will fully recover from the red market because market will not always red , it will be back again to green.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:35:35 PM

For sure bitcoins and altcoin will recover from the price down we need only a unity. Unity to hold, buy and be patient and for sure after few weeks or months only we see the price recover and get more profit because they have chances that price become than the current highest price.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:50:36 PM

They have already started recovering and you will soon see bitcoins back to $20000/ Now that the prices are picking up, it is good time to add some to your portfolio.
Currently the crypto in the top 20 are very strong growth and I think that there will be a correction before the growth in the coming time. Make a difference for yourself to invest and succeed in this market.

layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 10:58:06 PM

I am not fully convinced that market is already recovered until Bitcoin will reach 10k. Beware this pump might be a bull trap.  Theres still a possibility that Bitcoin will drop again to 3k before the epic travel to 100k.
Dbigfoot102

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:16:33 AM

Just an update of what is happening cryptocurrencies have gone up again. But it was slowly recovering yet no worries it is a bit stable for now. Although bitcoin is always volatile but I think bitcoin and other altcoins will be making good progress next month.
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:33:22 AM

It surely will where in fact prices are now slowly recovering. Last time I bought bitcoin a couple of months ago it was below 8KUSD and now it's a little above the price and hoping that it will steadily goes up until it reaches 20K at the end.

I think the industrial instability is bad to very bad and even very bad. Although, I still hope that it will recover in a short time and for now just be careful for every decision we make.
only time can know. Given that the industry is now experiencing a downward trend due to unexpected events, we can speculate but to predict what will happen is quite impossible at the time.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:50:58 AM

This will not be the end for cryptocurrency especially bitcoin. The nature of it is indeed the most volatile investment instrument, if you already lose some percentage of your investment just keep on holding it until it recover. But we sure can't keep ourselves calm when we see our investments losing half of its value, it's the crucial stage of being a trader/investor.

Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:06:41 AM

Just an update of what is happening cryptocurrencies have gone up again. But it was slowly recovering yet no worries it is a bit stable for now. Although bitcoin is always volatile but I think bitcoin and other altcoins will be making good progress next month.
This is the thing I really look forward to, after being patient and waiting for more than 3 months then we will soon get a good price, now the price has reached $ 8900 and it seems before this month ends then the price will reach $ 10,000.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:48:38 AM

This is the thing I really look forward to, after being patient and waiting for more than 3 months then we will soon get a good price, now the price has reached $ 8900 and it seems before this month ends then the price will reach $ 10,000.
I think right now, all the coins are doing a price fix. well, hopefully this can exceed the price of $ 10000, because when bitcoin reaches that price, I think altcoin price will also be high. in other words, it all depends on how far the bitcoin price increases, and eth.
Wong Goblog

Activity: 310

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:49:56 AM

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-breaks-7000-to-50-day-low-amid-market-sell-off/

We know that cryptocurrencies are without a doubt changing hands right now, but is it even wise to invest into the crypto economy anymore with the top 20 tokens all showing a 10 to 20 percent sell-off within the last 24 hours? Is this the end, are the days of bull runs over in Crypto? Ever since February we've been struggling to break $11kish and now it's back down, what are we to make of this?
The crypto-currency market, without any doubt, will soon recover and will grow and bring revenues to both traders and all holders of coins and tokens. Perhaps the current rise of the bitcoin rate to 8,478 dollars will be the beginning of the recovery of the crypto-currency market. As for investing in the top ten or twenty digital coins specified in CoinMarketCap, then, of course, they should be invested, though not all in a row, and they will bring their profit. However, I prefer the new tokens that I earn in the ICO generosity campaigns. Sometimes they give a profit that these coins can not give. Some unpromising tokens I control in bitcoin, ethereum or less often in such coins.
We will now see prices skyrocketing, and this is certainly a nice thing for those who are patient to hold, and this is the biggest regret for those who panic and sell cheap bitcoin some time ago.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:06:01 AM

I think right now, all the coins are doing a price fix. well, hopefully this can exceed the price of $ 10000, because when bitcoin reaches that price, I think altcoin price will also be high. in other words, it all depends on how far the bitcoin price increases, and eth.
bitcoin and ethereum as benchmarks for other altcoins. when btc and eth rise it will be followed by the increase of altcoin. of course large increase in altcoin based on altcoin circulation itself
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:36:15 AM

I don't understand this post. Bitcoin was trading below $1,000 per coin on January 2017. Right now, the exchange rates are around $8,300 per coin. In one year it has given 730% returns and you guys are still worried about a dip?
If we have invested our money into any of the crypto coin whose market value is getting lower or is not increasing by a significant value, then the only thing which we need to do at this very moment is none other than that of the holding of all those coins which we previously bought. Selling the coins right now will hardly result in any profitable results as we will only lose all our money by doing so.
Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:46:02 AM

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-breaks-7000-to-50-day-low-amid-market-sell-off/

We know that cryptocurrencies are without a doubt changing hands right now, but is it even wise to invest into the crypto economy anymore with the top 20 tokens all showing a 10 to 20 percent sell-off within the last 24 hours? Is this the end, are the days of bull runs over in Crypto? Ever since February we've been struggling to break $11kish and now it's back down, what are we to make of this?

The market will recover now.Most of the coins started to increase its value price.I hope it will never back to the point that it decrease the value price again.
symbian

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:51:11 AM

No one can precisely predict bitcoin price. But if we believe that cryptomarket will keep growing bigger, we should believe too that market will recover and price will rising again. In this situation, we can keep positive thinking and make opportunity to buy coin because price is more cheaper than few months ago
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:17:15 AM

No one can precisely predict bitcoin price. But if we believe that cryptomarket will keep growing bigger, we should believe too that market will recover and price will rising again. In this situation, we can keep positive thinking and make opportunity to buy coin because price is more cheaper than few months ago
Nowadays there are lot of discrimation and negative thoughts of bitcoin and the prices affected .But as we continue supporting the forum and spreading good information about the investment site the prices is moving immediately, I think the investors depends on the thoughts of people why they tried to invest some money because as I observed as the demand and supply increasing then the prices also increasing.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:36:40 AM

So this was proven two weeks ago. It has been restored very quickly in recent days. But it will not be able to increase forever. According to what I see and evaluate the market it will go down in early May to get momentum for the strong growth at the end of the month.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:56:18 AM

the other coin and other cryptocurrency price is affected by bitcoin price, so if the bitcon price is down the price of other cryptocurrencies will down too, will btc priceis recover? i think yes we can see last year that the price of bitcoin in crisis mode, we can see that after the crisis the price of bitcoin is become normal again, we hope that it happen in this year too

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:34:32 AM

No doubt it will recover. Because btc and other large coin like ethereum. Has great potential maybe they are just in correction price. But it will never fall forever soon it will rise

When demand decreases the value of Bitcoin also decreases and when demand increases then the value of Bitcoin also increases. It will soon recover and will rise to even more than twenty thousand dollars, from the previous jump. Bitcoin's price has fallen from twenty thousand dollars to about seven thousand dollars. Not because of government or elsewhere but changed with changes in demand
diickydbo

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:59:42 PM

I think that currently Bitcoin and Coin have been increasing and in stable condition. Because it has become a regular cycle in the world of crypto. So no need to worry and remain confident to live it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: