Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:43:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BTC and large coins recover?  (Read 1457 times)
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:28:56 PM

A lot of coins will start recovering soon as demands starts increasing, the market has had so much money taken out and supply is way more than demand in this market right now which is what is causing the drop in prices. This bear market will probably last a while longer and some more people will sell off their coins but it will recover in time.

Yes it is, and its happening now, I can't turn back to the time that Blockfolio has been all red in numbers, and now seeing some green is so amazing, ilwe just have to trust this currency for us to be able to our own income. I guess the drop of the price is just the releasing point of Bitcoin since the price last year skyrocketed, and mid year is coming get ready for the pump.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:42:48 PM

A lot of coins will start recovering soon as demands starts increasing, the market has had so much money taken out and supply is way more than demand in this market right now which is what is causing the drop in prices. This bear market will probably last a while longer and some more people will sell off their coins but it will recover in time.

Yes it is, and its happening now, I can't turn back to the time that Blockfolio has been all red in numbers, and now seeing some green is so amazing, ilwe just have to trust this currency for us to be able to our own income. I guess the drop of the price is just the releasing point of Bitcoin since the price last year skyrocketed, and mid year is coming get ready for the pump.
Bitcoin price will increase and many of people will get best profit because before this year in 2017's start bitcoin price is very low but in the middle of 2017 its price double and triple high, so now bitcoin price is again low but it will more high and more profitable.

PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:00:13 PM

They are recovering right now I've been seeing the value of them everyday and I noticed that they are making progress as im beginning to see those nice green arrows I think that this summer bitcoin will break a new record.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:08:48 PM

Can you please explain us why it is important that large coins recover?

I find it also a little bit flawed to imply that the large coins need to recover. For example bitcoin price was $1,000 one year ago and is now at $9,000. Does a 900% winning rate within one year require to recover? I do not think so and there are still and continuously new and low priced altcoins available where investors can try their luck.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:14:24 PM

For sure bitcoins and altcoin will recover from the price down we need only a unity. Unity to hold, buy and be patient and for sure after few weeks or months only we see the price recover and get more profit because they have chances that price become than the current highest price.
I am confident that bitcoin and all of the altcoins will recover, and i believe that now bitcoin and other altcoins is starting to recover it's value because the value of bitcoin and other altcoins now is pumping, and maybe until this month will end the value of bitcoin rise again to $10k.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
jakfaronputra amin

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:36:54 PM

I believe BTC and big coin coins will soon recover, once I see the price developments in the market start to improve, I am sure the price of BTC and the big coin coins will be recovered
N-gen

Activity: 289

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:42:35 PM

I think BTC will not go back to 18,000 usd in the near future, but my prediction, BTC will go far beyond that, I'm sure by the year 2020, BTC will reach 90k USD
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:07:18 AM

Yes soon, the proof we see that bitcoin price increases reach more than 20% in a week, and prices never drop below $ 8000, this is a big sign that bitcoin and large coins are recovered, still buying and hodl is the thing that will get us big fortune someday.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:45:43 AM

Yes soon, the proof we see that bitcoin price increases reach more than 20% in a week, and prices never drop below $ 8000, this is a big sign that bitcoin and large coins are recovered, still buying and hodl is the thing that will get us big fortune someday.
Very well assessment, the only thing matter now is how people around this system will attract more new investors to join the system, bitcoin and
most of those top alt projects are really gaining interest and the movements are all positive, just hold and wait and really enjoy the peak of this
bull run again, it will be depend on how traders and investors together with the developers to make more progress, I will keep monitoring those
green value and just hold my coins inside my wallet, timing will allow us to use earning much better just take care not become so greedy to enjoy
everything.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:49:14 AM

the first time that will recover is always bitcoin and then the coin in the top ten coin list in the coinmarketcap and then the rest of coins will recover. I am sure that we have to see this soon and prepare yourself to see this is happening. it is better for us to still watch the price in every market as soon as the price will recover. I think this time, the price will reach the highest price again like what we see in the last year and I am sure that we can make a lot of profit. the time to recover is coming so we can make the order sell at the highest price.
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:51:56 AM

I think BTC will not go back to 18,000 usd in the near future, but my prediction, BTC will go far beyond that, I'm sure by the year 2020, BTC will reach 90k USD

Bitcoin is a volatile digital currency, we do not know how will it move in the future. 2020 is long year when we compare it to the volatility of Bitcoin so I if I will be asked about it, I guess it might reach more than $90K in that year. It is bitcoin so it will really surprise us.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:53:46 AM

Bitcoin and other major COINS have gone up, and I think the days of falling prices are over.

The market has been green for several days, and I think bitcoin and other currencies will make better progress next month.
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:15:21 AM

Just an update of what is happening cryptocurrencies have gone up again. But it was slowly recovering yet no worries it is a bit stable for now. Although bitcoin is always volatile but I think bitcoin and other altcoins will be making good progress next month.
We all know that all the crypto coins are very volatile and that their market values keep on fluctuating most of time and this is something very much normal and there is no need to be worried about anything like that. The only thing which we should be sure about is that all the large coins will recover and that we will be able to see a very much significant change in the market values of all the coins.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:21:23 AM

BTC and ETH are still rising today, up 4% and 5% respectively.

Soon the BTC broke through $10,000, and ETH broke through $700!

The market is growing gradually, the bull market is coming!
sheldonnnn

Merit: 266

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:38:56 AM

Of course. Bitcoin has already started to recover. It slowly grows up. Market is very volatile so  there always will be ups and downs, it's normal. But I'm quite optimistic about future of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:53:46 AM

A lot of coins will recover soon I believe, it's only a matter of time before more new money starts getting pumped into the market and people start getting interested even more.
I will agree with you mate and this is the time that the bitcoin was started to rising up it's value.We should celebrate everything about the good news of crypto currency.

Kusnechik

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:56:50 AM

The process of restoring the price of bitcoin and other coins has already begun and will actively increase to a new rollback downward. While the beginning of an upward trend and it is possible to invest.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:58:42 AM

Yes, I am very sure that Bitcoin and other Altcoin will definitely recover and the next few months will reach a high price. Maybe to reach a high price will certainly take a very long time and not easy. But I'm sure Bitcoin and other coins will survive and prove it all.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Hovhannes

Merit: 14

MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:36:26 PM

I believe that in the future the price will grow all the time, but right now the market is not very stable. There will be many ups and downs, but already today we see the market's renewal.

clarky

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:22:42 PM

Well, solely time can tell. Given that the enterprise is now having a downward trend due to sudden events, We can speculate but to predict what will show up is pretty impossible as of the moment. The instability of the enterprise come to be awful to worst to plenty even worst. Though, I'd nonetheless hope that it will get better in no time and as for now just be mindful for each decisions we make. I think this impact is due to some merchants late on taking part the promote off, a lot of people right now did a smart pass on altering their role from cryptocurrency to Fiat forex as the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a bearish cycle. What I can say is that this is normal as for starters it is a "cycle" and closing December we ride a bull run, we are just experiencing the penalties of a quickly and speedy bull run and that is a long down trend. Their is still cash to be made on the way down simply with the aid of shorting, proper now BTC is predicted to reach as a long way as 6000$ as it had formed a inverse cup and cope with pattern.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: