Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:09:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Isn't crazy how much does bitcoin exchange earn?  (Read 588 times)
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:47:17 AM

Some exchanges are gaining high money..Yes it is true..
But do not just look at the money they earn..This job has great challenges and risks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fomesoutab

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:51:23 PM

I only know that the top 1 ico today is Marinecoin!I earned a total of $ 40,000 thanks to taking the ico as hextracoin ($ 20,000), u.cash ($ 1000), Cybermile ($ 17,000), ucoincash ($ 2000). My life changed completely when I joined the ico as I mentioned above. Help me to have the money to invest in eth, or other altcoin like ripple, neo, xlm, nano, ...My friend also earned a good salary when I introduced to the project.So today I have a completely free ico project to introduce to you. Maybe it will help me and you earn thousands of dollars later !?It’s marinecoin, a coin that was born in 2013 and had blockchain http://marineco.in.It is also called mtc.A coin I’m sure for you is zero fees.marinecoin friendly iot friendly.marinecoin is a machine to machine.marinecoin has an arrtificial intelligence machine to network payment machineMarinecoin has an artificial intelligence.Create a global crypto stable currency by avoiding roadblocks regulators.it is dev less.Max payout per day: 20,000,000 MTC (twenty million)Marinecoin wants to become a Global Organization acting not only by its biggest stake holders but its community, working together with Governments and Corporations from all parts of the World.I advise you to join in marioecoin ico and buy MTC at f1cx.comNó là coin trong tương lai sẽ mở rộng quá! It will also outperform and surpass the bitcoin of transfer fees, coin transfer rates or even the blockchain technology behind it >>
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:34:56 PM

Yes they earn a great amount of money from the trading which people do on their platform I research on some exchanges that they earn 15$ for every bitcoin traded on their exchange and most of the exchanges here have a trading volume in millions so they are earning huge.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:37:28 PM

FALSE.

Most exchanges are earning huge amounts of money from LISTINGS, binance is asking for more than $500,000 for a single listing. Kucoin, more than $100,000. And Bittrex.. Pff, i do not even want to talk about it.

But yes, Binance is earning more than 3 million dollars a day, i dont remember where i saw a chart about this.
i just did a simple calculation, about 35k bitcoins are traded on GDAX every day. At its current price of $6900 and a trading fee of 0.3%, the exchange puts about $700,000 in its pocket EACH DAY and it is ONLY for bitcoin. After including all other cryptos, this number can go up to more than $2MM. Since the exchange is active 365 days a year, the exchange's annual revenue can reach almost $1bn!!

Well that is how exchanges live and survive and earn money. But not all exchanges have a high success rate. Exchanges spend  huge of amount promoting their website and have paid a number of people to be known and to gather more clients. Without clients exchange will bound to fail. I remember the exchange live.megacrypton, it disappeared from the web since only a few users are trading.

Aside from the huge income, the exchanges also make sure that all coins in their site is moving and so they create transaction flows which sometimes are risky and cause them to loss a significant amount of btc.
talldude

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:58:35 AM

It's a business and every business have to make profit,  so you know how much a bank make on hourly bases just by charging us transaction fee and sending 0s and 1s from one person to another?  You have to check all this before looking at the fee an exchange made,  this money is also used to maintain their website in other to make it free from hack,  exchange gets major attack.
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:05:28 AM

i just did a simple calculation, about 35k bitcoins are traded on GDAX every day. At its current price of $6900 and a trading fee of 0.3%, the exchange puts about $700,000 in its pocket EACH DAY and it is ONLY for bitcoin. After including all other cryptos, this number can go up to more than $2MM. Since the exchange is active 365 days a year, the exchange's annual revenue can reach almost $1bn!!
Wow, thanks for the calculations, actually I never thought about that and it's actually impressive, I didn't have a clue the are making so much money!
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:29:31 PM

You are right to say crypto exchanges make big money, especially the big ones. But the operation costs are high as well. For example, the exchanges have to employ experts to secure the website, wallets and crypto currencies stored in the exchanges. There are other costs such as advertising.
satecream

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:31:51 PM

yeah that was a big pot of money, and thats why they call it Hyper Investment and it was so rough to get it in and earn that so much
need a more patience to investing in that thing and a lot of calm with emotion

Musstang

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:34:18 PM

Interesting calculation and good income at the stock exchange. With the development of bitcoin, these figures will only grow. Imagine how many exchanges will be earned in a few years, and if bitcoin costs $ 50,000.

|▶   GREENX   |  THE WORLD’S MOST SOPHISTICATED GREEN ENERGY NETWORK   ◀|
Whitepaper   |▶     Private Sale 16 Apr 2018     ◀|   Presentation
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium    GitHub    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
jimrome

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:55:21 PM

Well that is how exchanges live and survive and earn money. But not all exchanges have a high success rate. Exchanges spend  huge of amount promoting their website and have paid a number of people to be known and to gather more clients. Without clients exchange will bound to fail. I remember the exchange live.megacrypton, it disappeared from the web since only a few users are trading.

Aside from the huge income, the exchanges also make sure that all coins in their site is moving and so they create transaction flows which sometimes are risky and cause them to loss a significant amount of btc.
The exchanges are making a huge amount of profit without a doubt and since it is a global platform without any limitations, the opportunity is huge and many are taking advantage of it and i do not think that the exchanges will create fake volumes to keep the flow moving and if anyone does those things, they are just inviting trouble, if you start faking things, you will never succeed with your project.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 12:55:17 AM

Well, even if we're not doing the math here, everyone knows how crazy it is. But, "With great power comes big responsibility". Exchanges may not earn as huge profit as that if there are a lot of issues in your business. Consistency, Response, and Stability these things must be present in a certain exchange.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:13:03 AM

It isn't that surprising that exchanges make decent money and will continue to make more as the general public become aware of cryptocurrencies.  The amount they bring in will only increase with popularity.  Even small exchanges are making nice amounts.
fokinflor

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:08:50 AM

This is quite interesting and we should learn from it. We should be doing business as per the current demand in the society and this can bring lot of profit in comparison to traditional businesses.
dartvobesci

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:55:25 PM

This one allows newbies and everyone else who will help promote Marinecoín .MTC..  20,000 .MTC. for each successful completion of artificial intelligence promotional directives.  .MTC. has been around a long time so is time tested.  They are currently running their ico including distribution of all 9 billion coins for promotion efforts.  Great time to get a lot of these for a little effort but 20K at a time adds up fast believe me. See for yourself here at their webpage.  Proof of promotion is being used to run the campaign.  The blockchain has vbalue sine it is for iot and machine to machine applications.  marineco.ín
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 10:02:31 PM

you are thinking in us dollar not social support,

this is actually what also drives down the bitcoin price systematically because the exchanges have communal roots, so they "sell" their coins for communal currencies.

additionally there are more and more exchanges comming up

Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 10:16:47 PM

Yes true, they make so much in my opinion too. But i usually rationalize it based on the fact that 1. Exchanges have to maintain liquidity on all digital asset listed 2. I learnt that the amount of money needed to keep the exchange secured from unwarranted attacks is substantial 3. Since 4th quarter of 2017, the amount of crypto traders have increased tremendously to the point that exchanges that must survive the surge must higher more personnel, most of the time tipple the number of personnel they had before. So i think these charges cover for these as well, and of course we everyone is in business to make money.
Witmeur27

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:21:18 PM

Ever heard of Binance? Wink the guy behind it became a billionaire in 7 months! https://www.forbes.com/sites/pamelaambler/2018/02/07/changpeng-zhao-binance-exchange-crypto-cryptocurrency/#68a20d051eee
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 10:26:46 PM

no matter how the trusted exchange earn, it keeps that they must pay for the whole system manager, security, partners, maintenance and others.
im sure with this transparent transaction, the exchange didn't really get as we expected. also the security is the most vulnerable issue of exchange, keep it is not as simple as we think. keep the security is like keeping their the partners

grimesrhymes

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:31:14 PM

no matter how the trusted exchange earn, it keeps that they must pay for the whole system manager, security, partners, maintenance and others.
im sure with this transparent transaction, the exchange didn't really get as we expected. also the security is the most vulnerable issue of exchange, keep it is not as simple as we think. keep the security is like keeping their the partners

Considering all of the unseen costs is something very few people do but I feel that it's still safe to say that exchanges are making ludicrous amounts of money. Right now there is still so much potential for competition in terms of service that competition on fees isn't that major. Once software etc improves further to a stage where there can be little improvements then for newcomers to compete they'll only be able to offer lower fees.

MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:31:59 PM

I am sure it is not so good as it looks. Behind those money there a lots of taxes wich have to be paid and I am talking of more than 50%.They have to spend lots of money for paying their employees. Such a big exchanger wich was thousands of customers daily needs dozens of employees to make sure that everything goes as planned.

They have to spend money of security because that id one of the most important thing. If they website is hacked by someone they could lose everything and I am sure they have the best people to make sure that is not going to happen.

Lets dont forget about paying taxes to government because that is absolutely inevitable when so much money are passing through their company. I dont know where their company is created but they surely pay some pretty big taxes anywhere they would be.

They also have to spend money for promotion wich is also important even if they already are number 1 exchanger.There are a lot of other things that should be taken in consideration because the profit that you calculated is way to enormous

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: