Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:07:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Isn't crazy how much does bitcoin exchange earn?  (Read 603 times)
BountyX

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:34:04 PM

Of course it's crazy, but nobody is preventing others to open their own exchanges, to gain the necessary reputation and to parecipate to this rich market. Of course, you need to have the know-how to do something like that.

kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:45:13 PM

it is not a crazy thing, with the amount of exchange that much I think it's fair because bitcoin users more and more years. with so much more exchange giving ease to all bitcoin users.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:53:17 PM

amazing, bitcoin has a large volume in the GDAX exchanges, I think GDAX is a big market. not a bad option to trade.

but high bitcoin volumes in GDAX will not be able to withstand bitcoin and other coins from bad market conditions.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:42:37 AM

i just did a simple calculation, about 35k bitcoins are traded on GDAX every day. At its current price of $6900 and a trading fee of 0.3%, the exchange puts about $700,000 in its pocket EACH DAY and it is ONLY for bitcoin. After including all other cryptos, this number can go up to more than $2MM. Since the exchange is active 365 days a year, the exchange's annual revenue can reach almost $1bn!!
This is very surprising and yes the crazy too because this calculation is far away from my expectations that how can a exchange earns such a lot from a single cryptocurrency naming bitcoin, though BTC is very successful and sustainable cryptocurrency but still an exchange earning such a huge amount in a year is really surprising.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:44:12 PM

yeah i already know about this since long ago.
exchange gain so many profit from daily trading with little effort.
thats why i agree if goverment taxes exchange just like japan goberment,instead taxes bitcoin holder.

ogtejiri

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:13:47 PM

Irrespective of the expenses that has to be taken care of, CRAZY is quite acceptable and in order to qualify the amount that bitcoin exchange earn. It seems unbelievable in most cases, but the most interesting part is that is is REAL.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:47:23 PM

I don't think they are crazy at all they were meant to be a place where you can get comfortable with your marketing skills and in exchange of all this the site owner or I can say the exchange owner will get a commission from each of your actions. No matter what you do even if you are practicing with your money then also this item is going to earn money from your actions. Trading works and table to everything so that you can choose their exchange for all of your transactions. On the other hand is quite natural if you can gather like 100000 uses and you can say all of them to put 100 satoshis that you are going to get a lot of money.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:47:21 PM

A lot of the money from an exchanges is actually handed back out to the exchange users via referral schemes. Still, they probably end up with at least 50% of the number that you described. It's a wonder how these exchanges ever go bankrupt, or even when they get hacked they should easily be able to refund their customers out of the millions they've made.

they never go bankrupt, when you run the money thats the savest and most profitable business of the society, as it is its power centre, just look at the worlds established financial centres, wallstreet manhattan, london, frankfurt

they never suffer from risks, they always stay rich and those that own property there always stay wealthy. as countless people try to move there to offer those their goods and services.

its a great thing that cryptoeconomics decentralises their power and their position, it will spread wealth all over the world make it more decentral and most importantly create a more save and stable basis for all those that are participating in the other sectors of the economy

regards

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 04:46:12 PM

Bitcoin is still in the basic phase of development and hence there are no geographical boundaries. On the other hand, there are tremendous opportunities with low competition at the moment. Exchanges are providing the opportunity not only to buy and sell crypto but also to trade in multiple cryptocurrency pairs and for every trade exchanges levy a little fee. It's the business of high volume and low fees on a global scale.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:04:16 PM

i just did a simple calculation, about 35k bitcoins are traded on GDAX every day. At its current price of $6900 and a trading fee of 0.3%, the exchange puts about $700,000 in its pocket EACH DAY and it is ONLY for bitcoin. After including all other cryptos, this number can go up to more than $2MM. Since the exchange is active 365 days a year, the exchange's annual revenue can reach almost $1bn!!
Those figures are without a doubt very high for normal people like us, but for a business like that it's to be expected that they get those kind of profits, I have always thought that the fastest way to make money is to go directly where the money is and there is no business that gets closer to that than banking and exchanges, have you seen how powerful are the banks? This is one of the reasons of why satoshi created bitcoin, and while we do not have bitcoin banks we have exchanges which are becoming big enough that by themselves they can alter the price if they want.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:10:58 PM

very good calculation. even if bitcoin is trading at $ 20,000, could reach more than 1 billion, but with note bitcoin sales in every other market should be stable.

the percentage of profits with high volume makes GDAX must retain service to all GDAX exchange users, otherwise, it will be like MT.GOX.
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:07:56 AM

if you look at the bigger exchange like binance, you can more shocked.
in binance, the average daily volume for bitcoin transactions is about $200mil-$300mil.
if the fee 0.1%, it has $200k income per day. Just only from bitcoin transactions!  Shocked Shocked

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:59:39 PM

Bitcoin is a investment wherein its market value in the whole world changes every second,  minute and hour. Through this it can obtained a income or loss in just a sinhle moment.
Yes it is crazy because no one knows when the company eill earn income or loss.
redsap

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:12:26 PM

yeah when it decentralized and transparent in any kind of isses we can seeing it circulation ofcourse, i think is normal when we are seeing some thing like that, because right now bitcoin is an economic macro

Dico88

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:02:39 PM

This is a business. Every business should be profitable, if you know how many banks make an hourly basis simply by collecting transaction fees and sending from 0 to 1 from one person to another. You should check all this before looking at the exchange fees made, this money is also used to maintain their website in other to make it free from hack and exchange gets market attack from its investors. Cool
coinmarketdaddy

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:07:39 PM

Yeah its really crazy that only exchanges are earning good , that's why with just very short period of time , so many exchanges popped up .
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:55:19 AM

it is just a fact. big exchanges is earning much profit by trading volume.
more volume = more fees. no wonder they can reward expensive cars in many events.
this is showing us that many peoples already using cryptocurrency for trading.
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:58:45 AM

yeah that's why Zhao Changpeng just need 7 months to become billionaire from almost noting haha
I suppose you wanna do same?
sadly it is't easy and many troubles will come from authority and hackers too.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
Dico88

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:18:59 PM

A large sum of money from the trades people make on their platforms. Some of the exchanges they get are about $ 15 for every bitcoin traded on their stock and most of the exchanges here have trade volumes up to millions so they earn a great income. Cool
bitadviser

Activity: 203
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:24:31 PM

remember, sometimes hackers can stole money from it, so it is not easy business, safety is most important thing in it, so u have to pay a big price for the good security
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: