Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:59:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CROWD SALE is LIVE] 🚀 W12.io - Blockchain Protocol 🚀  (Read 41354 times)
W12io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:42:33 PM

5 top charity news
The W12 team has gathered the most curious things that happened in the industry over the course of the week.

👉Read the full article in our Journal
https://w12.io/blog/5-top-charity-news/
What significant things happened on the course of time. Is there anything happened on the last week or current week. Can you please tell precisely.

It seems like a lot of things have happened here because the development team is very busy and doesn't respond to what you say at the moment.
even though it is busy, the team can have a little time for the community, because the W12 market has not yet been released

You are right. We value our community very much and should respond more often Smiley

We have almost completed the platform. We will announce it when it is finished and ready for launch. Everything is going on schedule! Within 2 months we will list W12 and right after that on CMC.

We are now working hard to gather more projects to our platform and to spread the word. Soon we will announce a new airdrop as well
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:06:00 PM

5 top charity news
The W12 team has gathered the most curious things that happened in the industry over the course of the week.

What significant things happened on the course of time. Is there anything happened on the last week or current week. Can you please tell precisely.

It seems like a lot of things have happened here because the development team is very busy and doesn't respond to what you say at the moment.
even though it is busy, the team can have a little time for the community, because the W12 market has not yet been released

You are right. We value our community very much and should respond more often Smiley

We have almost completed the platform. We will announce it when it is finished and ready for launch. Everything is going on schedule! Within 2 months we will list W12 and right after that on CMC.

We are now working hard to gather more projects to our platform and to spread the word. Soon we will announce a new airdrop as well
Thanks for the updated information that you will list on exchange ASAP as well as you will list on coinmarketcap and will run an airdrop. Three good news at a same time, fantastic.
BitInka_User

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:12:59 PM

What exchanges are you going to list on?
And can I use fiat on the platform in the future?
Will be they placed on partner exchange and on some big exchanges later?

Reviewed ICO projects for all type of investors) No, unfortunately fiat is no in use.

In the middle of December we are planning to be on exchange already.
Traded exchanges   Bancor / LAtoken / Bitinka / EXX

Hello, we are BitInka and we are reviewing each case exposed in this forum. We are constantly optimizing our services, so we invite you to visit our exchange platform at bitinka.com.

In case of any doubt or additional consultation, please contact us through our official social networks. Find us as @bitinka on Facebook and Twitter. Thank you
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:53:47 PM

5 top charity news

Good to hear that team are very much active in developing this project and keeping to the community, the most important thing is to know work is done in the background, i believe once the platform is fully completed more project will troop in to be added in the w12 platform, i hope exchange listing can happen within first quarter.
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:37:52 PM

5 top charity news

Good to hear that team are very much active in developing this project and keeping to the community, the most important thing is to know work is done in the background, i believe once the platform is fully completed more project will troop in to be added in the w12 platform, i hope exchange listing can happen within first quarter.
Indeed it is a good thing that the team is very active in developing the project and I hope the development of the project can run smoothly and successfully and also continue to support the team

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Xinarae*

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:13:08 AM

" W12.io - Blockchain Protocol " team have you completed your bounty distribution? I think today you will complete your bounty distribution. I have a query which I sent on email please have a look on that.
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:50:30 AM

If you see a telegram there admin has very clearly said if listing will indeed be done in the first quarter of 2019 and in my opinion it will happen in March
W12io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:08:31 PM

If you see a telegram there admin has very clearly said if listing will indeed be done in the first quarter of 2019 and in my opinion it will happen in March
Listing of our token will happen soon Smiley
ucliktea

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:40:43 PM

The project is a unique company which has no equal on the market. The company is striking in its scale and ambition. Very easy interface to use. Suggest to participate and cooperate with this company.
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:32:30 AM

" W12.io - Blockchain Protocol " team have you completed your bounty distribution? I think today you will complete your bounty distribution. I have a query which I sent on email please have a look on that.

I could be wrong but I think they have already distributed signature campaign tokens ( read it on telegram).
W12io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:05:10 PM

🔥🔥🔥W12.io special offer is already live! Terms in this letter.

The special offer from W12.io is already valid and will be active only for 4 days.

Time of the offer: up to ⏰ 23.59.59, February 8, 2019

⭐️Premium account with 50% discount, as well as a package of W12 Tokens as a gift! All with the ability to upgrade your premium account!

⏭⏭⏭ Buy Tokens https://tokensale.w12.io/?utm_source=jTG&utm_medium=jTG&utm_campaign=jTG

📌The package of tokens corresponds to the account that you will be getting! If you already have premium accounts in your account, then the old prices on premium account upgrades are valid for you! You can find out your price in your personal account

What are premium accounts for?

🔍The premium account is a special type of account that allows you to get a number of advantages on the W12 platform, including the distribution of tokens from projects hosted on our platform.

The higher the status of a premium account, the more tokens you get. For example, a Platinum account receive up to 33.3 times more tokens than a Bronze account.

👉Even if you already have a premium account, you will have the opportunity to merge all the premium accounts into one and raise the premium to a new level!

⏭⏭⏭ Buy Tokens https://tokensale.w12.io/?utm_source=jTG&utm_medium=jTG&utm_campaign=jTG
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:24:27 PM

I could be wrong but I think they have already distributed signature campaign tokens ( read it on telegram).
It is true that more clearly we are better off reading it on the telegram because there is already a lot of information that is the most important thing, just follow the development so that it does not miss information
Xinarae*

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:46:37 AM

I know that bounty distribution has been completed but still not yet resolved my issue also not getting any response from email. So, waiting for the resolution.
W12io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:05:33 AM

🔥🔥🔥W12.io special offer is already live! Terms in this letter.

The special offer from W12.io is already valid and will be active only for 4 days.

Time of the offer: up to ⏰ 23.59.59, February 8, 2019

⭐️Premium account with 50% discount, as well as a package of W12 Tokens as a gift! All with the ability to upgrade your premium account!

📌The package of tokens corresponds to the account that you will be getting! If you already have premium accounts in your account, then the old prices on premium account upgrades are valid for you! You can find out your price in your personal account

What are premium accounts for?

🔍The premium account is a special type of account that allows you to get a number of advantages on the W12 platform, including the distribution of tokens from projects hosted on our platform.

The higher the status of a premium account, the more tokens you get. For example, a Platinum account receive up to 33.3 times more tokens than a Bronze account.

👉Even if you already have a premium account, you will have the opportunity to merge all the premium accounts into one and raise the premium to a new level!

W12io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:13:09 PM

⚡️⚡️⚡️ Only 72 hours left to receive a package of W12 Tokens and a premium account with a discount of 50%!

🎁🎁🎁
When buying W12 Tokens before February 8, 2019, you will receive a premium account with a -50% discount, as well as a package of W12 Tokens as a gift!

👉Thus, before February 8, 2019, a Silver account will cost 8.5 ETH instead of 17 ETH. With a 50% discount on the Silver account, in this example, when buying 24,286 W12 Tokens you will additionally receive 25,000 W12 Tokens in the “Giga Box” package!!! Each level of premium account has its own package of tokens, check your account how many tokens you will receive: Buy tokens

👌You can merge all the premium accounts available to you and increase the premium to a new level! An example of how premium account levels will increase:

1) If you already have two premium accounts “Steel” + “Steel”, you can merge them and get a premium of the next “Bronze” level.
2) If you have two premium accounts of different levels, for example, “Green” and “Steel”, then you can get a premium level “Bronze” account by making a small upgrade! To do this, you need to purchase tokens and get a premium “Green” account (which now costs 0.625 ETH instead of 1.25 ETH). Then you can make two combinations in a row:
2.1 Green + Green = Steel
You will have two Steel premiums on your account.
2.2 Steel + Steel = Bronze
👌Thus, you can upgrade your premium account to the Bronze level for just 0.625 ETH and get more tokens at the AirDrop, which will be held among owners of premium accounts in February. We will announce the details of the AirDrop in the following letters. It is important to know that the amount of the tokens of projects provided for the AirDrop exceeds USD $2,700,000 at the current value!

🔥To participate in the AirDrop, you need to have one or more premium accounts. This is the only condition for participation, no other action is required. Distribution will occur automatically to the wallets specified in the accounts!

⚡️That is why by buying a premium during the current sale, you will be getting a higher level premium account at double the value!

Important! If you have already received a premium account before, then the discount on the upgrade for you is valid at the price of the first purchase. Check the price.

⏭⏭⏭  Buy W12 Tokens https://w12.io/premtg
W12io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:06:23 PM

⭐️⭐️⭐️-50% for a premium account and a package of tokens as a gift! Only 48 hours left until the end of the offer.

👉Only 2 days left before the special offer ends!

🎉50% discount on premium account and W12 Token package as a gift!

The package of tokens corresponds to the premium account that you receive will when buying tokens. The gift package of W12 Tokens is locked for 6 months from the date of sale.

👉Example: Up until February 8, 2019, a Steel account will cost 1.25 ETH instead of 2.5 ETH. With a 50% discount on the Steel account, in this example, you will get 4000 W12 Tokens in the “Yota Box” package as a gift. Check out what package of tokens you will receive by following the link in your account: go to your account

⏭⏭⏭Buy Tokens https://w12.io/premtg

📌The first AirDrop of tokens of projects registered on the platform for all premium account holders totaling 2300 ETH successfully took place in December 2018!

📌The next AirDrop will be held at the end of February with all premium account holders taking part. The amount of tokens of projects provided for the AirDrop is more than $2,700,000 in dollar equivalent!

📌To take part in the upcoming AirDrop, you need to be the owner of a premium account, no other action is required of you. The tokens will be sent automatically to your wallet. The higher the level of your premium account, the more tokens you will get!

Merging accounts!

You can merge the premium accounts you have and get a premium of a new level to get more tokens at the AirDrop in February and on all future AirDrops.

🔍A special function will be developed for those who want to merge their premium accounts and get a higher level account.

After listing of the token on the exchange, there will no longer be another opportunity to buy and increase the premium level. All further AirDrops and benefits from using the W12 platform will be available only to those who managed to get a premium account during the Token Sale.

⏰Offer valid only until 23.59.59 / February 8, 2019

⏭⏭⏭Get Premium with Discount https://w12.io/premtg
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:29:24 AM

Is there anywhere where I can read more about these premium accounts? and only one with a premium account will receive AD right?
W12io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:04:58 PM

Is there anywhere where I can read more about these premium accounts? and only one with a premium account will receive AD right?
On our website and telegram(s) you can find out more about our premium accounts. You can only get airdrops and commissions when owing a premium account
W12io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:05:08 PM

⏰⏰⏰Only 1 day left until the end of the crazy W12.io offer in 2019! Details in the letter

🔥-50% on premium accounts and a package of tokens as a gift when buying before 23.59.59 / February 8, 2019!

You can now buy a Silver account with a 50% discount for 8.5 ETH only. Without the sale, such an account would cost 17 ETH. But that’s not all! During the current sale period until February 8, you will receive an additional token package as a gift together with the premium account! To get a Silver account, you need to buy 24,286 W12 Tokens and get 25,000 W12 Tokens as a gift in the “Giga Box” gift package. Thus, for 8.5 ETH, you will get a Premium account of the Silver level and 49,286 W12 Tokens (purchased tokens + gift).

👉What are W12 Tokens for?

* W12 Tokens allow users to purchase tokens from other projects operating on the W12 protocol using the secure token sale model;
* W12 Tokens allow you to buy tokens of other projects hosted on our platform with a substantial discount.
* No commission is charged when buying tokens using W12. A platform commission is provided for other payment methods.
* W12 Tokens will be required to reward oracles for their actions. Oracles will need to keep deposits in W12 Tokens to confirm transactions and roadmap steps in order to receive rewards online.

🎁By buying a package of tokens now, you will be getting the opportunity to merge all the premium accounts that you have and raise the premium to a new level! A special feature will be developed to upgrade the premium account through your personal account! For example, by merging the accounts of the “Bronze” level, you can get the premium “Bronze +” level.

After the sale is completed and the token is listed on the exchange, it will be impossible to buy a premium account! This is the last opportunity to buy a premium account with a 50% discount.

⏭⏭⏭Buy Tokens https://w12.io/premium
W12io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:17:32 AM

🔥🔥🔥Last 12 hours to participate in a super offer from W12.io!!!

⏰Hurry up, only 12 hours left to get a package of tokens as a gift and a 50% discount on premium accounts!

Important:

1) When you buy W12 Tokens, you get a premium account with a 50% discount, as well as a package of W12 Tokens as a gift, all with the ability to upgrade your premium account!
If you already have two premium accounts “Steel” + “Steel”, you can merge them and get a premium account of the next “Bronze” level.

2) The package of tokens corresponds to the account you get! With a 50% discount on the Silver account, in this example, when you buy 24,286 W12 Tokens, you will additionally receive 25,000 W12 Tokens in the “Giga Box” package!!! You will be getting a premium Silver account and 9,286 W12 Tokens (purchased tokens + gift). Each level of the premium account has its own package of tokens, check your personal account to see how many tokens you will receive: Buy tokens

3) If you already have premium accounts, then the old prices for upgrades of premium accounts are still valid for you! You can find out your price in your account via the link: Link

💎There will be no other opportunity to buy a premium account. This is the best opportunity to get a premium account on favorable terms and take part in the February AirDrop, which will distribute tokens worth more than $2,700,000 in dollar equivalent. All holders of premium accounts will participate in the distribution of tokens. The higher the level of the premium account, the more tokens you will get!

👉Check your personal account to see how many tokens you can get!

⏭⏭⏭Get Premium with Discount https://w12.io/premium

☄️At the moment, the project is already running and fully functioning!

W12 technology allows you to track the targeted expenditure of funds and significantly reduce risks in projects operating on markets with a total volume of more than $800 billion. The efficiency of solving the most serious issues that humanity is facing now will increase with the use of this technology. It will be possible to measure results and the positive impact of each investment.

🎗By purchasing the W12 Token, you will be directly supporting the development of technology, the possibility of creating new social startups and increasing transparency in non-profit markets.

⏰The offer is valid for only 12 hours, do not miss your chance to upgrade your premium account and get a package of tokens as a gift! You will be able to merge all the premium accounts available to you and raise the premium to a new level! For this, a special functionality will be developed that you can use in your personal account.

Follow the link right now to check how many tokens you will get!

⏭⏭⏭Buy Tokens https://w12.io/premium
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: