Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:52:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CROWD SALE is LIVE] 🚀 W12.io - Blockchain Protocol 🚀  (Read 41354 times)
temadanilevsky

Activity: 250
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:39:40 PM

The third round of the W12 IEO on Digital Price has been closed!
The sale was completed successfully with a total of 792,857 W12 Tokens sold!

https://medium.com/@w12.io/the-third-round-of-the-w12-ieo-on-digital-price-has-been-closed-7e264fd0f799

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maikelblogo
Legendary

Activity: 1158
Merit: 1009

Mayuyacoin promoter.

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 01:50:34 PM

Hello there!

I have posted a project in december. You can see it here.

I have tried a lot of time to connect my Metamask account with the W12 platform to make a disposition of a part of the almost 35000 ETH funded untill now -as seen in the website (the sold out one) -  in order to start fixing the project.

However, after failed. I have send a reply for support. They've told me that all ICO projects were suspended for new entries and W12 entire platform won't be ready untill end of summer.

My question is:

• If ICO's were suspended -as been told by Support-, why some ICO's are being actively on campaign and funded?
  • Estimating that the pre-crowdsale of Mayuyacoin (my campaign) ends on May 31th, and the crowdsale date is from June 1st to August 31th. Why do i have to wait untill september to dispose on the funds been collected from those campaigns?

I know that i have to wait to the Support response. The problem lays on no response from them untill now. That is the reason about why i'm making this public here.

Well, i have readed the article in Medium -as posted here- and there i had a concise response:

➖A launchpad for launching sustainable development projects with the pay only when done function is under development and slated for launch in Q3 of 2019
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 01:53:04 PM

https://medium.com/@w12.io/the-third-round-of-the-w12-ieo-on-digital-price-has-been-closed-7e264fd0f799
all W12 tokens when IEO was launched on some exchangers seemed to work well,
rounds 1 to 3 were all sold out, I can't wait to see prices on the market later

thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:53:32 PM

all W12 tokens when IEO was launched on some exchangers seemed to work well,
rounds 1 to 3 were all sold out, I can't wait to see prices on the market later

And what are these 5 exchanges in which the W12 will be listed? Will it be listed after the 3rd and 4th round?

OI
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:45:13 PM

Today I see that W12 has started trading and current price is still far from price of ICO, what will team do for this situation? Will listing in the market be bigger or will buy back?
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:11:59 PM

Today I see that W12 has started trading and current price is still far from price of ICO, what will team do for this situation? Will listing in the market be bigger or will buy back?
Indeed, if you look at the current situation it's pretty bad but we must be patient first, I'm sure the team will do something so the most important thing is we trust the team

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 08:47:11 PM

Your project is a scam!
The price fell to 0.15x from the sale price.
Another Russian project that only knows how to take money from its investors and does not know how to do market making.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:30:52 PM

Your project is a scam!
Another Russian project that only knows how to take money from its investors and does not know how to do market making.

The low price of the token does not mean that the project is a scam, how much the price of the token is low but in the future the price of the token can rise again and be successful in the market, I hope this will also happen in the W12 project, success in the future.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
maikelblogo
Legendary

Activity: 1158
Merit: 1009

Mayuyacoin promoter.

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:47:21 PM

Your project is a scam!

Let me see:

You've said that W12 is a scam because the price got lower than the first one when the team behind decided to release it. And then, you have said also that W12 is a scam because it was made by russians.

None of both are good arguments to consider a project as scam.

When a project results as scam, it would be because it's just a vaporware by promising things that it doesn't have and it wouldn't do at all. By other hand, the project is a scam when increases the price for different purposes than it was supousedly made -just like the Paycoin project.

W12 is not that kind of scam. It was made with a starting developement from Ethereum technology. The creator of Ethereum is a russian developer -fix me if wrong- called Vitalik. Maybe some project made in Russia were flops not because it was a scam. The cryptocurrency community still not be convincent for anyone because the traditional finance industry.

You should have a strong argument to consider a project like W12 a scam next time and be respectful with the russians and other ethnicities...
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:06:12 PM

Your project is a scam!

The low price of the token does not mean that the project is a scam, how much the price of the token is low but in the future the price of the token can rise again and be successful in the market, I hope this will also happen in the W12 project, success in the future.
I think it's like that, in fact this is a very good time to have a lot of W12,
you know the W12 ROI is down almost 80% from the initial IEO price, this is an opportunity!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 06:26:17 PM

this is one of bad IEOs I've ever seen, because most IEO's provide many benefits rather than giving a lot of losses to investors. Maybe those who still believe in W12 will buy now because price is very cheap but I've sold it all Cheesy
Kasperiko

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:25:02 PM

Your project is a scam!

It's not about the price. The team promised that there will be liquidity and market making. Where is the market maker? He is not work.
Liquidity either. Promises must be fulfilled and they only know how to say how they will take over the world with their revolutionary project.
Vimdesk

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:18:49 PM

Your project is a scam!

It's not about the price. The team promised that there will be liquidity and market making. Where is the market maker? He is not work.
Liquidity either. Promises must be fulfilled and they only know how to say how they will take over the world with their revolutionary project.
the most important thing now is to make W12 known to many people, this is a good project, and must enter Coinmarketcap first, there is also a lot of trading volume, after that let's discuss the future of this token
although this token has volume 0 in the decentralized market like idex? You are too optimistic to respond that this project has potential, your joke!

Just Bitcoin Not other
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:23:36 AM

Your project is a scam!

the most important thing now is to make W12 known to many people, this is a good project, and must enter Coinmarketcap first, there is also a lot of trading volume, after that let's discuss the future of this token
If what you want is right, I don't think there is any other choice but to do a vigorous promotion because with us doing that, maybe W12 will be known to many people and I'm pretty sure about the future of this project

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Kasperiko

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:20:49 PM

Your project is a scam!

This team and project has no future.
If you give promises you must fulfill them and do not say that the market is to blame. Where is the market maker? It still does not have liquidity near zero.
Vimdesk

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:20:25 PM

Your project is a scam!

This team and project has no future.
If you give promises you must fulfill them and do not say that the market is to blame. Where is the market maker? It still does not have liquidity near zero.
i agree with you this proyek and team has no future  Grin

Just Bitcoin Not other
reza7777

Activity: 1414

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 09:16:26 PM

how they will be registered on CMC I see they don't have enough volume to register at CMC and telegram look like grave because there are no good news there

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:22:22 PM

how they will be registered on CMC I see they don't have enough volume to register at CMC and telegram look like grave because there are no good news there
It's true that it's probably very difficult to be registered with CMC and I think this is one of the projects that doesn't have a future, but it seems, however, to be clearer, just follow the progress later

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:32:02 PM

this is one of bad IEOs I've ever seen, because most IEO's provide many benefits rather than giving a lot of losses to investors. Maybe those who still believe in W12 will buy now because price is very cheap but I've sold it all Cheesy

Not all tokens that implement the IEO will benefit multiple times when the token is launched in the market, even tokens that carry out the IEO in a large exchange price can drop dramatically, for example the IEO VBK in bittrex.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 12:59:08 AM

If the developers of W12 follow the roadmap strictly and are actively engaged in marketing, the price may well recover and further please investors.  Probably, the developers did not take into account something. I hope all will be good.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: