Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:35:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All coinmarketcap goes RED today. What are you doing?  (Read 319 times)
easytipz (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:35:12 AM

Base on https://coinmarketcap.com/
- All the top 100 coin's price decreases about 10%-30% (except CMT because they has an big event today - CyberMiles Travis Testnet Press Conference)
- Market Cap: $252,559,676,003
- Bitcoin: $6,742.59
- Ethereum: $369.34
- Ripple: $0.487886

It is terrible for me. What are you doing?
PS: I am dying Sad
sirkings0003

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:38:43 AM

- All the top 100 coin's price decreases about 10%-30%

It is really a terrible experience right now. I have already shipped out in other to curtail my losses. I thought i could hold for another day, but it seems that it would continue for at least another whole day.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:39:43 AM

- All the top 100 coin's price decreases about 10%-30%

This is a sad thing for all of us. the price decline is obviously very influential on the assets we have. I think the best thing is to be patient and try not to panic. Do not sell coins that we have in large numbers because it will make the level of confidence in the market decline. Make sure we do not take the decision because by doing silence then we will not make things worse. I'm better off losing a bit than having to lose big money because the level of confidence in the digital currency is decreasing, make sure you never take that action. Let us together help, I am sure that there will be an increase again. This is just a dump action and I am optimistic the conditions will return to normal again.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:15:15 AM

Die then! There is a slot at my graveyard.  Shocked

You don't deserve to be on the battlefield where the bears and bulls are. You are a Full Member yet you don't know how to hodl (a gun...)

We have seen this scene repeat itself every year. Yet each time it happens, weak hands shit in their panties. The market will rebound and then also dip like it is now in 2019.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ranoby

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:17:23 AM

I opened short position BTC/USD from 7350 and closed it 2 hours ago. Now I patiently wait for short entry and then I think I will watch bottom for close my short and open long position

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Mallampue

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:17:52 AM

Keep patience and keep calm down. Trading is a speculation and the main purpose of the people is a profit
many of people is panic to sell them altcoins and bitcoin.
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:19:01 AM

Why do anything at all?
Why create threads every time the market falls?
It's time to accept that the market of crypto-currencies has become too unstable.
And we can not influence this, but we can only observe.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

iconoclast

Activity: 770

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:22:21 AM

"All coinmarketcap goes RED today. What are you doing?"

I am buying more, a year from now you will wish you had done the same.

bohboh

Activity: 499
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:23:36 AM

Keep your hopes up, it's high time you knew how the cryptos market works, there's for sure up and down in the market... This is the time for dip and the best thing to do is take the advantages of investing now, this dip will soon vanished.
Jitra

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

Professional Translator (Malaysian Language)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:25:32 AM

- All the top 100 coin's price decreases about 10%-30% (except CMT because they has an big event today - CyberMiles Travis Testnet Press Conference)

Hey man, you're not the only one who's in pain.  I think almost everyone here is in the same boat, most people I would say probably down about 70% in their cyrptocurrency and altcoins portfolio.  Unfortunately we're just small fishes in a really big ocean being ravaged from all sides by many different fishing vessels, each with their own different net and agenda.  

My only advise is not to look at it every day or every hour.  Just go on with your life and try to pretend it's just a monopoly money or something of that sort.  There isn't much we can do at this juncture except to have faith and hope.  Perhaps at the same time continue with trying to earn more free tokens so that if the market goes back up you can unload some of the free tokens to offset the ones which may not recover.

csr.INPACTOR.com  ◁|▌ A NEW HUMANITARIAN ECOSYSTEM ▐|▷  theINCITEMENT.com
■■■■■■■■■■■■■   POWERED BY CSR Tokens   ■■■■■■■■■■■■■
lasencja

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:27:02 AM

Not all red ,others is pump 1-40%.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:45:18 AM

there is always some useless shitcoin that is being pumped at any time no matter what is going on in the market. the traders (better say pumpers) can not stand idly by and not make money, they go around, pump shitcoins and make a lot of money from the newbies that get in after them.

it is pretty simple: learn not to bag hold altcoins for longer than their pumps.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:48:33 AM

there is always some useless shitcoin that is being pumped at any time no matter what is going on in the market. the traders (better say pumpers) can not stand idly by and not make money, they go around, pump shitcoins and make a lot of money from the newbies that get in after them.

it is pretty simple: learn not to bag hold altcoins for longer than their pumps.
Yes, actually betore i see in price of all cryptocurrency now , i am happy becayse the price is still rising and rising but when i look in the coinmarketcap, i got really disappoint in the price that i see in all cryptocurrency. The dropping price are very high in the percentage. I am wondering what are ginna happen in the crypto world now.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:57:58 AM

I have secured some ETH. I am just waiting for the deepest dip in the market to buy the cheapest price of my favorite alts. The market is so unpredictable that it can go down even more anytime.
It may be frustrating to see those red numbers but as long as it's just a paper loss, it would be better for me than selling this time at a real loss.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
kiwasmose

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:01:21 AM

Today, too, all coinmarketcap is red. This has happened many times in the past few months. I regret that I didn't convert all altcoin to bitcoin in December last year, which may reduce a lot of losses. But this assumption doesn't work. The most important thing now is to face the reality, forget the altcoin and believe that one day they will come back, although I know it takes a long and long time.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:04:18 AM

Thats not new for us mate! No need to worry about it. This is what we are experiencing since the month of January 2018. After we left the December behind the prices went crazy and all the graphs were upside down. This is what follows since then and today also. What happened this week was magical, the prices started coming up and I saw max 10% rise in all currency. However this was obvious that people will take the chance to sell whatever they have got because they might just want to come out of this trade. This sell again caused the prices to dump. This bearish trend will stop once the weak handed people have sold their all shit. So stay chilly and if you have something then just hold it and enjoy the bumpy ride ahead.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:04:33 AM

The best thing that we can do now is to HODL. I know RED days can cause panic (but not all the time, sometimes its good news - if you know what I mean) however, we need to be calm and don't do panic selling. Minimizing your loss can result to losing a lot money and potential earning. HODL until you can or until the market recovers again. This is not something new so we already know what to do, HODL.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
tobatz23

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:12:32 AM

I keep holding my coin and I know that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will regain its value or even higher after 2 to 3 months..
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:13:28 AM

do not worry about it, we have to be optimistic and I think the current market situation is right for dumped all shitcoin. after the market recovered you can see, the great coins will stay and continue to grow. but shitcoin keeps falling, just a few times to at the pump and after that die.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:17:31 AM

Its happens often last month, i am not be surprised.
Keep calm and do your everyday jobs

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: