Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:58:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Circumstantial Perspective Concerning This Crypto Crash  (Read 137 times)
Loveboard (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 7

Cointrade - Bringing crypto trading to the people!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:01:12 AM

BTCis $6,600
Ethereum is $367.04

No doubt that any given alt right now is exponentially in the red.

What caused this? Anything and everything. No one factor is majorly responsible.

But there's the culprit that we've been talking about for ages: The ad block.

This month and last month, Google, Facebook, Twitter, and smaller online presences have blocked ads concerning crypto, ICOs, and Wallets.

Now, while some of these crypto ad-blocks are good -- like Google AdSense's move to only allow certified ICOs and other raised standards on their ad platform -- the plethora of these blockages is scaring away investors, startups, and just taking money away from the crypto scene.

There's also the issue that the boomers who bought in December bought at the height, and now their investments are just... lower than... and so... they might be panic-selling as well.

But to ad to this fray, you now have MailChimp blocking ICO and crypto marketing. They're not blocking simple crypto emails or marketing. But they're now blocking any emails related to selling, trading, wallets, and marketing cryptocoins. <-- So basically, that's messed up.

I believe that more and more big players will ban crypto ads or services. Hopefully Medium isn't next -- but if that happens, you know we're screwed. Medium might join the cause and block scammy ICOs and only allow for certified crypto services to advertise or update.

We're in for a rough mid-year in 2018 for crypto. Just hang on.

I'm on the fence whether to sell everything and buy in lower, because I honestly can't gauge is this is the bottom or if we're looking at $2,200 bitcoin price..

Cointrade - Bringing crypto trading to the people! (https://cointrade.es/)
Pre-ICO "April 8th, 2018"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:27:13 AM

Well we have seen another bitcoin price drop this day and the reason according to many sources is the banning of Twitter of cryptorelated ads and ICO's. But this is just temporary fall down,  some body in this forum have checked the wallets of those big whales and he observed that the whales are not selling their bitcoins but instead buying them. This means that the issue we are facing right now is because of the people whoa re panicking due to twitters move.
Loveboard (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 7

Cointrade - Bringing crypto trading to the people!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:20:23 PM

I just found out that BitCoin Movie in internet, it says that it is a 2018 movie and have a genre of Comedy.

The movie really could help the price situation. Many more and more companies continue to ban bitcoin ads, ETH ICOs, and other kinds of crypto and wallets.

I'm unsure why they're banning wallets as well... I would think that wallets are actually a good thing to advertise? Unless they're scams. Ugh. I guess now wallets have to fall under the same scrutiny as ICOs or banks. I think we're going to see more crypto regulation.

If wallets = banks, then they're going to need some kind of governmental sanctioning / ceritification to be a bank

Cointrade - Bringing crypto trading to the people! (https://cointrade.es/)
Pre-ICO "April 8th, 2018"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: