Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:04:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why GOV is not supporting the CRYPTOCURRENCY LIKE OTHER NEW TECHNOLOGY???  (Read 253 times)
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:55:23 AM

I am thinking this from long time.what is the problem with this.it has lot of benefit like instant transfer any where in the world,less transaction fee,no need to exchange,ONE CURRENCY ONE WOLD.

Then I came to conclusion that this is all because of control.If gov support the cryptocurrency then he loose the control from monetary policy.it can toppel the gov,BECAUSE money is ultimate control of the politics.

this is my opinion ,Am I right or there is any other reason??

That is indeed one of the reasons why governments doesn't allow bitcoin be legalize in their place. If they accept bitcoin as a digital money, they will lose control in publishing paper money or so on. No one in the sane condition would allow something to grow if they don't have control over it. Another one is you can go anonymously in here. The transaction is also difficult to tracked down.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:04:33 PM

I am thinking this from long time.what is the problem with this.it has lot of benefit like instant transfer any where in the world,less transaction fee,no need to exchange,ONE CURRENCY ONE WOLD.

Then I came to conclusion that this is all because of control.If gov support the cryptocurrency then he loose the control from monetary policy.it can toppel the gov,BECAUSE money is ultimate control of the politics.

Yes, I also think for this reason government is forced to banned crypto currencies.Bitcoin is using for iillegal activities like money laundering.People are also avoiding tax with the help of bitcoin.So I think for these reasons bitcoin is not accepted by any government cordially.
angrygroceries

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:09:41 PM

I figured it out finally, how the USA is going to cripple bitcoin.

They are going to create a new 'crypto tax' in which every time you convert USD to crypto, they will tax it like a gas tax. So you will have to convert it to Euros first, and then try and go overseas. But if you do any in America, there will be a crypto tax. They will pass a law that ALL regulated conversion companies MUST collect and pass this tax in order to be a recognized banking institution, and all others who fail to comply will be investigated for 'providing money to terrorist organizations' and subsequently shut down.

What this does is pretty crazy. It makes it MORE expensive to purchase the same things at home in the USA than with cash or debit cards, which will immediately stop the adoption of it by vendors.

Banks win, the Government retains control, and people who want to have bitcoin for 'funzies' can still do so. Plus, new banking restrictions are in place and are very hard to get or you have to pay a really high fee for a 'banking permit' to sell and exchange BTC.

Edit: yes, I do own bitcoin, and I fear for this kind of stuff.

▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲ TRAXIA ║ A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE ▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲
══════Winner of SLUSH SHANGHAI 2017 EDITION  Technology by CARDANO  Invested by EMURGO══════
▲▼▶▼WEBSITEWHITEPAPERANN THREAD TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER TOKENSALE▲▼▶▼
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:19:26 PM

If there are only a little or no merit for supporting the crypto for the government,of course they will leave it alone.The regulation about cryptocurrency is because there are negative effect that has been occur and affect the people.But government has utilized the technology behind crypto,the blockchain to be implemented in some system.
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:34:29 PM

Well, this technology was created to be against them. Governments and banks want to control all the money in the world and apply taxes for every single dollar you earn. That shouldn't be a problem if governments would use all of those money to develop the country instead of stealing a big part of it. Bitcoin is a technology that people can use to transfer money worldwide anonymous which means governments doesn't have to know about that.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
gbccoin

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:02:08 AM

I think there is no need to support of the govt. It is the technology which can be used without the support o the govt. Beside this, As the popularity of the BTC is increasing day by day. Time will come then all govt compled to accept BTC.
mukuro04

Activity: 61
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:13:23 AM

Well for the sole reason that they cannot gain from it, thats we called tax. Other people prefer doing a full time on bitcoin because they can earn more and they own their time. ANd the good thing is it doesnt have any tax
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: