Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:13:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for testers for binance trading bot  (Read 177 times)
BotDev (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:56:17 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 10:46:46 AM by BotDev

Drop me a line in PM with your contacts if you:
- can test trading bot and report possible glitches and suggest improvements
- or want to join a team and can translate it to local language

PLEASE send your telegram or skype in PM. Cause there is a limitations for replies per day!
jercess

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

Campaign Manager

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:51:58 AM

Drop me a line in PM with your contacts if you:
- can test trading bot and report possible glitches and suggest improvements
- or want to join a team and can translate it to local language
I want to translate it into local language.
akes2090

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:02:27 AM

1. Why can't you back test?
2. Who provides the funds for trading? Are you expecting forum members to test your bot at their expense?
3. Has the source code been audited - and if so, where is the report? How can we be sure that the funds aren't "secretly" sent to your Binance wallet - under the excuse of trade loss?
4. What platform is this bot running on? I don't see (either online or on their app) where bots are supported.
BotDev (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:37:18 AM

Good questions. If you want to have a tool and be into a growing team you should more carefully read first post
and send me in PM your contact so I will be able to answer questions in live conversation and to show overview video.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:45:58 PM

Good questions. If you want to have a tool and be into a growing team you should more carefully read first post
and send me in PM your contact so I will be able to answer questions in live conversation and to show overview video.
Yes, you shall be needing to provide lots of answers here and not in private if you desire your not open source bot to be given a chance, when the limitation of your rank level becomes an issue, people here would know. I must say the concerns raised by @akes2090 are fundamental and you should start by throwing light on them!
BotDev (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:09:10 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 08:15:14 AM by BotDev

Yes, you shall be needing to provide lots of answers here and not in private if you desire your not open source bot to be given a chance, when the limitation of your rank level becomes an issue, people here would know. I must say the concerns raised by @akes2090 are fundamental and you should start by throwing light on them!
Okay, as you requested, I recorded a throwing light introductional video Wink

cryptoflipper18

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:03:01 PM

Do I need any programming skills to test the bot?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: