Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:42:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The more members at Telegram channel the better ICO ROI?  (Read 164 times)
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:17:10 PM

the number of members of a telegram group of any ICO is an addition to a better outcome.
huge number of followers or members are attractive especially to investors.
the more numbers you get the busy the channel which is the best to have in any marketing strategy.
we've seen a lot of ICO and it is really better to have tons of people in your group.
Rinaldi11

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:20:44 PM

about ICO (Initial Coin Offering)? It is a process of creating new cryptocurrency, mainly to fund a new company or project. People that participate in ICOs are doing this because of two reasons: they are fascinated with new technology that new project will develop they hope that they invest in ‘next bitcoin’ cryptocurrency, which of course means huge returns on investment I’m not sure which from these two reasons are the most important, maybe mix of them: tech & money Smiley Anyway, investing in ICO can be very exciting!
Nowadays, there are tons of ICOs. How to select the ICO that will give good return on investment? This is the question, that many is asking. Of course, our favourite way is data-driven! Recently, I wrote the article how machine learning can be used to predict potential ICO returns. In this post and next articles I would like to examine what are the main factors that make ICO an attractive for investor
hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:05:38 PM

I like this project, I think that it is worthy of investing, but for now it is better to observe how they assemble the software cap. I think that this will reduce the risks.

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 03:10:44 PM

No, not at all.
Nowadays, there are so many ways to pump telegram members in your channel that it is starting to become useless.

Really, you should be seeing what type of activity is on the channel.
Are people asking genuine questions and getting genuine answers?
Are devs and admins responsive?
Is the sentiment positive?
Are comment strangely overly positive or negative?

This is also a weird measuring stick but works: Are there a lot of people trying to scam people?
Scammers target high profile icos so the more scammer attention the more hype it has.

If you are looking for a quick flip, you should be joining the social media tools and jumping in on it too.
Hype has a way of snowballing and instead of just passively watching, you should be doing your part to ensure the ico is successful.
Joining their bounty campaign is an easy way to do this and combine better ROI.

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:14:03 PM

I have collected data about ICOs and their number of Telegram channel members to check if there is a dependency between high members number and high ICO ROI. The short answer is no!

The more details are here: https://medium.com/@MLJARofficial/how-does-telegram-members-count-impact-the-ico-investment-returns-50f37aff27ee

Not true, because there are some icos whose has an airdrop system like referal.
So this will pump the number of the group member just because they want free money, and not often people will have 3 or more telegrams for getting airdrop tokens
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:18:20 PM

I do not think you can use that directly to evaluate the success of any ICO because when you look closely you will understand the reason why many ICO have a high member on telegram group, is because of two things. firstly, maybe the ico has bounty which makes it compulsory for participants to join their telegram page of the ICO. secondly, maybe a certain percentage of the bounty is allocated to telegram page so many of the bounty participant will like to participate by joining the telegram page of the ICO
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:41:03 AM

I do not think you can use that directly to evaluate the success of any ICO because when you look closely you will understand the reason why many ICO have a high member on telegram group, is because of two things. firstly, maybe the ico has bounty which makes it compulsory for participants to join their telegram page of the ICO. secondly, maybe a certain percentage of the bounty is allocated to telegram page so many of the bounty participant will like to participate by joining the telegram page of the ICO

This is very alarming now, the number of members in telegram group of some ICO are not all investors,
More than 50% of them are just there because of the Airdrop requirements.
Some of those too are bounty hunters, they are just requiring participants to join the ICO group.
Because investors seeing telegram group is the big impact of ICO success.
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:41:49 AM

I have to agree with you on this because there are some ICOs which have a lot of people following their telegram channels just because it is a requirement to participate in airdrops and also in signature and bounty campaings  and a lot of these people are not even ready to invest in the coin they just want some free coins so I don't think the number of people that project has on telegram is a determinant of the success of the project
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:43:40 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 12:55:21 PM by 2fresh

This is very alarming now, the number of members in telegram group of some ICO are not all investors,
More than 50% of them are just there because of the Airdrop requirements.
Some of those too are bounty hunters, they are just requiring participants to join the ICO group.
Because investors seeing telegram group is the big impact of ICO success.

Not only that, some people (belonging to the team or not) just mass invite random telegram members by the thousands.
No wonder you have 40K members with only 15 people chatting on a regular basis.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: