Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:49:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBurner Fury ~50GH/s IN STOCK 499€ + 21%Vat ! and faulty USB  (Read 3722 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RenHoek (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 02:59:03 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2013, 12:45:17 AM by RenHoek

So after CryptX has opened a new sales Thread:
rttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=322129.0
I have decided to warn People that was not already burned by him...

Don't forget how cryptx is doing Business!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=294735.0

and... 499,- + Vat is way to expensiv!

Terms of Sale:For EU customers a 21% VAT will be applied. If you’re running a business within the EU and have a valid VAT identification number then you don’t have to pay VAT. Please enter your VAT identification number at the checkout page.
(he deleted this his own Terms, after i posted it in his new sales Thread!) Why? Roll Eyes

Esst mehr Scheisse, millionen Fliegen können nicht irren!  Cool
For this valueable Tip your ฿ Donation to:
1DNbwKGmQytSY69TuK9fLFQVXQjnVw18pY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 03:10:25 PM

Last I heard Cryptx hasn't paid Burnin for all those earlier boards yet, claiming his Paypal was stuck.  Great way to do business Smiley
RenHoek (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 03:12:12 PM

btw.. why he does not accept Paypal anymore?
Paypal was the only way to get my Money back from CryptX, after i never seen my buyed Miner! (and never become a replay of emails and so on)

mameise

Activity: 561

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 05:31:45 PM

Hehe nice... btw what happened to the 100 euros they wanted to give back for low hashrate? Never got anything...
So i also would not buy again even if i got my miner in time. But they say you get 64ghs guarantied and if not you get 100 back. 45ghs is way under that but never got anything.
So be careful and think twice before you buy there. You can burn your money with more style Wink
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 05:45:30 PM

Ok these is very help full
Thanks
roy7

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 01:07:14 PM

btw.. why he does not accept Paypal anymore?
Paypal was the only way to get my Money back from CryptX, after i never seen my buyed Miner! (and never become a replay of emails and so on)

PayPal is generally rejecting any Bitcoin related business, and seizing the funds of any that already use PayPal.
RenHoek (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 01:13:09 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2013, 01:23:56 PM by RenHoek

PayPal is generally rejecting any Bitcoin related business, and seizing the funds of any that already use PayPal.

this is just a tale told by fraudulent dealers! knc  and many others still selling their bitcoin related items with paypal
PayPal just freezes accounts of bad traders!!

eneloop
Legendary

Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 01:27:07 PM

to use paypal for paying hardware would never be a problem! paying for goods is paypals business. it's just a tale only to avoid any chargebacks.
you just shouldn't use paypal for selling bitcoins.
roy7

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 01:27:14 PM

this is just a tale told by fraudulent dealers! knc  and many others still selling their bitcoin related items with paypal
PayPal is only freezing accounts what is doing faulty Business!

They've seized funds from indie game developers in the past as well, such as Xenonaughts, Minecraft, and others. Just Google "PayPal seizing funds".
RenHoek (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 01:39:45 PM

PayPal is only freezing accounts what is doing faulty Business!

They've seized funds from indie game developers in the past as well, such as Xenonaughts, Minecraft, and others. Just Google "PayPal seizing funds".

this is what i said! Seizing funds by PayPal is NOT related to bicoin, but on suspect Dealers!

hephaist0s

Activity: 711
Merit: 532

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 02:28:48 PM

I had ordered a BitBurner Fury in September. I received it at the beginning of October. I didn't have any problem with the USB connection, and it is still mining great. I also received the 100 euro reimbursement via PayPal (after paypal was unfrozen again) without even formally requesting it. So in my experience, cryptx has been great to do business with.

I realize everyone has different experiences, so I'm just sharing mine. Cryptx is definitely not a fraud, though, and if he says he can ship these out right away, I believe it.

Tips graciously accepted on my behalf by Mr. Pig. | object2212.com | BTC:1H78y8FVeQrWY6KnxA6WLFQGUoajCuiMAu | ETH:0x3c1bC39EC7F3f6b26ACb6eeeEFe7dE2f486a72E9
bitcoiner49er

Activity: 457

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 06:24:39 PM

I had ordered a BitBurner Fury in September. I received it at the beginning of October. I didn't have any problem with the USB connection, and it is still mining great. I also received the 100 euro reimbursement via PayPal (after paypal was unfrozen again) without even formally requesting it. So in my experience, cryptx has been great to do business with.

I realize everyone has different experiences, so I'm just sharing mine. Cryptx is definitely not a fraud, though, and if he says he can ship these out right away, I believe it.

Cryptx IS holding BTC/funds owed to Burnin so that Burnin is unable to refund his previous customers from the whole Avalon debacle.

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet
jlsminingcorp

Activity: 493

Hooray for non-equilibrium thermodynamics!

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 10:48:05 PM

We received our 100 Euro refund with no problems too. USB connection is a bit sticky and I treat it extremely carefully, but it hasn't fallen off yet. It's a shame that these boards didn't get to 64 GH/s, but Cryptx do seem to have done what they said they would for many people. I do hope that the rumours of them not paying burnin aren't true though, that would be pretty low after the months of work that he's put into things.

Bitcoin can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.
BitFury ASIC miner hosted group buy [DONE MINING]
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 09:17:24 AM

We received our 100 Euro refund with no problems too. USB connection is a bit sticky and I treat it extremely carefully, but it hasn't fallen off yet. It's a shame that these boards didn't get to 64 GH/s, but Cryptx do seem to have done what they said they would for many people. I do hope that the rumours of them not paying burnin aren't true though, that would be pretty low after the months of work that he's put into things.

It's not a rumour, this is from Burnin himself.  cryptx is a scumbag...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=179769.msg3454435#msg3454435

If your Bitburner is late, you can blame cryptx...
jlsminingcorp

Activity: 493

Hooray for non-equilibrium thermodynamics!

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 09:35:02 AM

It's not a rumour, this is from Burnin himself.  cryptx is a scumbag...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=179769.msg3454435#msg3454435

If your Bitburner is late, you can blame cryptx...

Ouch, that's pretty s**t. I was hoping that we would be supporting burnin with our bitburner fury purchases. Let's hope this gets resolved soon.

Bitcoin can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.
BitFury ASIC miner hosted group buy [DONE MINING]
RenHoek (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 12:24:56 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2013, 12:52:28 AM by RenHoek

now his sales thread is removed to a less dangeres place!  Grin

RenHoek (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 03:36:40 PM

now the next People are disappointed by cryptx:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=323979.0

i warned you in here!

warhawk187

Activity: 327

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 04:51:49 PM

Deleted Post
« Sent to: warhawk187 on: Today at 12:22:41 PM »
Reply with quoteReply with quote  Remove this messageDelete 
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: warhawk187 on November 06, 2013, 12:09:24 PM
Quote from: cryptx on November 04, 2013, 02:14:50 PM
Quote from: warhawk187 on November 04, 2013, 02:12:28 PM
Cryptx,

I have one board that is only hashing at ~12Gh/s, I tried upgrading the firmware, CANBUS chaining it to another board, and a variety of cgminer versions, nothing changes. Of the 4 boards I received, 3 hash all at around 45-50Gh/s depending on my settings, with a 4th 'dumb' board only hashing at a measly ~12Gh/s (maybe faulty chips?)

I emailed you twice in the past two weeks, but still no response back. I received the hashrate protection after emailing you once before (thank you for keeping your word on that), however since this board is WELL below the 40Gh/s minimum advertised, I would at least want a refund for the value of 3/4ths of the ~700 Euro I paid for the faulty board. Please help me rectify this asap. Otherwise, the boards are working well, even though I don't even know how you could even go above ~52Gh/s per board without it becoming a fire hazard and frying the chips.

Can you sent me an email to info@asic-hardware.com? Thx

I sent you an email yesterday, still no response....please contact me ASAP. Thanks.

Quoting myself because you are clearly alive, active, and hustling your boards, but refuse to email me back after several attempts to contact you regarding one of my faulty boards. And while we're at it, one of the USB connectors on one of the good boards just stopped working. At least CANBUS connecting that one makes it hash, but there is still the issue of the 12Gh/s board that has been unresolved...

So deleting my comments because your customer service sucks? I was really patient in trying to resolve this in a professional manner. I would have bought more boards (albeit at a lesser price due to increasing difficulty) but if thats how cryptx wants to operate...

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 05:44:01 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=330989.0

OUTSIDE

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 05:52:01 PM

This post is for buy it... And I can only say that cryptx works perfect.

He answer quickly at the mail, not only to buy! Too for help with problems.

I can only say that.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 06:33:32 PM

I can only say that.

Shill alert!

RenHoek (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 06:39:07 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2013, 11:45:31 AM by RenHoek

I can only say that.

sock alert!  Cheesy

OUTSIDE

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 07:51:04 PM

Whatever you say

I only know that all that I've say is true.

I'm at the beggining afraid, for the bank wire to one that I don't know, but all was perfect.

And the attention by mail too, all better than can I imagine.

If you don't think the same... your problem!

ByE!
RenHoek (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 11:47:53 AM

If you don't think the same... your problem!

ByE!

i know it other, due own bad experiences!

jelin1984
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 12:14:33 PM

final i did not buy anything
and i think i do it well
RenHoek (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 03:21:32 PM

final i did not buy anything
and i think i do it well

Even he is offering aktual Discount Price at 2.2 BTC = 700 € + Vat now!?  Very cheap (sarcasm) Grin

jelin1984
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 03:22:24 PM

Yes is very expensive
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print