Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 01:24:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest to Ripple?  (Read 5157 times)
efodix

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:58:23 AM

RIPPLE is very interesting and wisely developing project, working together with many financial institutions and banks. May be we will not see a huge hype, but I suppose it is a safe investment and worth to put your money in it.
BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 10:08:21 AM

It's totally depend on you invest in ripple or not.But I think investment in ripple is not bad.Now every altcoin price is very cheap.So now invest in altcoin
will be very profitable as well as ripple investment.So now you decide what to do what not to do.
icohunter56

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:18:51 AM

Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
No you'd better invest in of the best ICO projects tokens. For me the best promissing project is cryptics.tech
Cuz I see the future with AI and the project is giving an AI based forecasts with 70%+  probability . It is a future and must have tool for all traders and investors. But now they are on deposite phase so airdrop, bounty and presales is ended but you can wait for mainsale in a month or do it right now. Sorry also you can invest via EXCAVO(TOP Cryptotrader of Tradingview) cuz #cryptics agreed with him on cooperation and there you can get discounts till 35% off and may be you can win a Lambo!!!

SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:19:24 AM

I would not invest in ripple because I do not see any prospects, because banks do not need a coin with high volatility to make a transaction  Smiley
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:39:26 AM

Ripple is unworthy of investments, it is a centralized coin, which can be minted without restrictions in any quantity, which means it costs nothing! I am categorically against its distribution and do not consider it a crypto currency! For several years, many users suffer from the fact that they invested lightly into this project!
sonofliberty

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:49:10 PM

Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?

For me the sign that a lot of holders are from banks is actually pointing that the coin would be trustworthy, because if not the bank guys would not invest in that. Simple.

alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:52:08 PM

I think ripple is a good investment for a short term because it has the third highest volume on the coin market cap and also the price is still cheap meaning you can get a large number of coin with little amount and when the price increase, it could give much profit.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

We have different opinion in every currency coin. But for me i dont look at ripple as a good investment. Just I go to btc and eth which is the top currency of all time so no chance to be scam. Ripple is just new so i doubt for its capability to stay hypr and have a great volume everyday, well see this one for a months and decide by your self if it a best investment

youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:13:37 PM

For me the sign that a lot of holders are from banks is actually pointing that the coin would be trustworthy, because if not the bank guys would not invest in that. Simple.
believing in ripple is a decision of each, and the most important thing is that we must be right in determining when to buy it, because in my opinion coin is not too expansive this is a popular coin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:17:34 PM

Ripple does not use blockchain technology. Instead, the system runs on so-called" gateways " through which all transactions pass. For the operation of these "gateways" are responsible dozens of servers installed in the offices of the company in different countries. therefore, I generally doubt the reliability of these investments.

Agreed. Investing in ripple means risking your money's security yourself. If you are planning to invest in any cryptocurrency then first of all research about its security technology. At least BLOCKCHAIN technology should be adopted by the particular coin.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Araw ICO

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:18:54 PM

I choose other projects for investment and  do not advise investing in this coin. There are many other projects that can be much more promising

Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:25:14 PM

Any coin in crypto are good as an investment thing. But of course we need to pick on the best investment there is in crypto. Your choice if you want to bet on ripple. It went 3.5 usd. And right now, it's only .75 usd. So good buy.
trantrangg999

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:32:41 PM

I used to hold Ripple, even though it made me profit that I lost later when the market plunged, I still have plans of holding some in my portfolio all for profit. Like it or not, many of us are in for the money primarily, technology is secondary.
Batzko

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:39:27 PM

Any coin in crypto are good as an investment thing. But of course we need to pick on the best investment there is in crypto. Your choice if you want to bet on ripple. It went 3.5 usd. And right now, it's only .75 usd. So good buy.

It's always best to first look at the tech behind some coin and it's goals before investing. Many people invest just because some coin has good reviews and end up losing a ton of money because it's just some pump and dump sceme.
jporter80

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:57:53 PM

ripple is a good coin for investors to hold,because as is value is low and we hold on it,when they value rises they profit will be trimendious,but they crypto world is volatile now.
chuyenhl13

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:59:47 PM

XRP is a good coin, fast transfer speed has a lot of applications, Anyone who says that Ripple is a shitty coin will soon regret it. I have Ripple as number 2 of my most growing altcoin in the 2018. If you have the capability and budget to invest in it and have it as an instrument in your portfolio, I think you should do it.
Melech

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:09:52 PM

ripple is a good coin for investors to hold,because as is value is low and we hold on it,when they value rises they profit will be trimendious,but they crypto world is volatile now.
It seems to me that investing in Ripple is very risky now. There is a problem news background around this coin and I do not see when it comes to an end. Perhaps this coin will show good growth if the market will recover, but I believe that the risk is too great.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
VuLDK

Activity: 284
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:10:36 PM

With the price of bitcoin declines , this is the time you should buy a lot of altcoin. I think ripple is a potential coin and highly respected investors. It used to be second on the market and only bitcoin should say this is a very safe investment. However , divide the accounts reasonable to invest in risks
orarider

Activity: 575

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:49:34 PM

You should invest in ripple. Ripple is the best altcoin today. Market capitalization of the ripple is about $ 10 billion. Ripples have better features than bitcoin. In future ripples will thrive even further, and can pass bitcoin. So you should invest in ripple right now.
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:56:12 PM

Ripple is a very promising coin. I personally bought it. With ripple all is simple. He is very long on the same level, and then as a shooter, that the whole market will be surprised. This could be observed in December. Ripple, despite its isolation from all the cryptocurrency, looks very promising.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: