Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:27:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: As a newbie advise  (Read 254 times)
Chopmoney

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:19:20 PM

I’m still new here, but I’ve read some interesting tips on how to get things going well. Thanks you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:41:43 PM

Watch and learn, thats the only thing i can say, there are lots of things happening right now in the crypto market that you just dont dive into it, for you to be safe, take your time o watch and learn, ask as many questions as possible, and dont take anything for granted
Ar Rahman

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:53:45 PM

my advice for beginners is to learn to people who already know about bitcoin in addition to providing knowledge and learning about bitcoin on how to invest in bitcoin, and maybe they can also join a bounty program so they can earn money from bounty programs so for beginners to newbie there kesempatam to follow the program held bounty Wink
catok broek

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:24:56 PM

As a newbie, reading = learning --- learning = tactics -- make a good decision= investing---- investing= makes profit--- profit=makes opportunities-- opportunities= makes development= more opportunities(for you and others)= more development (for you and others).. in other words.. NEWBIES(just like me) dont stop from reading tips. and contribute ideas so, success will chase you.. not you chasing success.

great advise..
I would like to add some other advises. trading and investing are not only about knowledge and skill, but also about attitude. you should experience what you have learned, afterwards you should have mature attitude in this business. the most importance is patience, never be panic. you can not make good decisions in panic.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:39:23 PM

Nice positivity there pal. Never limit yourself to learning coz it will make you a trading expert someday.By just some months or a year in investment maybe, you will surely learn new strategy in trading not just by holding.You may try day trading also more fun and challenging.  Smiley

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:43:25 PM

As a newbie, reading = learning --- learning = tactics -- make a good decision= investing---- investing= makes profit--- profit=makes opportunities-- opportunities= makes development= more opportunities(for you and others)= more development (for you and others).. in other words.. NEWBIES(just like me) dont stop from reading tips. and contribute ideas so, success will chase you.. not you chasing success.

great advise..
I would like to add some other advises. trading and investing are not only about knowledge and skill, but also about attitude. you should experience what you have learned, afterwards you should have mature attitude in this business. the most importance is patience, never be panic. you can not make good decisions in panic.
As you were saying, never stay put in just one thing and wait for success. It need a very long process. Let the success is the who chase you. From learning, you can do lot of things, get lot of opportunities to change the belief that holding and trading will give you success. Do not depend on just one thing, make more things that can improve and boost yourself. As a newbie in the field, it is better to listen on the advise of those who experienced the field.

hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:52:59 PM

yes, what you say is an action that must be done by beginners, because success is not only for the legendary, hero, or senior. member. but all members and users of crypto can succeed in the crypto world and change lives for the better.

this is about time, and newbie must start with a heavy obstacle.
Afinity26

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:24:02 AM

My advice to all newbie including me is to study the market and know when to invest and also who we get involved when contracting a transaction, in order to avoid scammers.
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:35:56 AM

My advice to the Newbie has to be a lot to learn and to consult his senior seniors, because I myself am Jr. Members also still conspire so much that before making a decision do not go wrong. Thanks #CMIIW
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:11:23 PM

As a newbie you should make sure to do enough research on any coin you wish to invest in so you have enough information to know what you are getting into so you don't get caught off guard

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:15:10 PM

Suggestions for beginners may have to learn more from the more experienced and also have to ask a lot about and how bitcoin work like what and how.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: