Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:11:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Top 3 Favorite Projects!  (Read 162 times)
Denlv (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:12:38 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 11:35:30 AM by Denlv

1-BetterBetting -The betting crypto-currency that will establish truly decentralised sports betting on the internet. Providing a Global Betting Liquidity Pool, BETR is being built by
                        gaming industry veterans, for the industry. BETR will become the exclusive crypto-currency of some of the world's leading gaming operators.They launch working
                        product in June when world fifa cup  Russia is starting!Good project where to invest!1 token price is  $0.0499 if all things going right, aprox token price can hit in
                        June about 1$ or higher!Check more info- https://betterbetting.org/

2-Hive - Hive Project is a blockchain-based platform that provides SMEs with fast and low-cost liquidity. Our platform will help SMEs around the world to get the liquidity they need.
     And it will also give SMEs access to the reliable accounting, transparency and credit scoring they need to get the best possible liquidity on the market at any time.March
     good news!Global HVN Presence-From Hong Kong‘s Thriving Blockchain Communities to the Crypto Summit in Zurich!Predicting another successful future Gatecoin lists
     HVN!Good project where to invest now with good token price $0,048127,i believe Hive project go far,and be stronger then ppt -advertising pump up market cap with general
director who have dark past,here is the proof- https://steemit.com/populous/@rob.roche/populous-fraud-the-habitual-lying-of-ppt-ceo-and-convicted-fraudster-steve-n-ico-williams

3-Pitch- As decentralized technology improves and becomes accepted, current means of creating lucrative businesses are rapidly becoming obsolete. This is spurring dynamic
    entrepreneurs to seek new ways of getting their professional ideas into action. Our groundbreaking application provides a new way for prospective startups to gain the capital
    and exposure needed to achieve their greatest potential.
    Pitch allows innovative entrepreneurs to quickly launch token sales and sell a portion of tokens via live video pitches to seasoned business experts. An engaged, live audience has
    the ability to actively participate by leaving their own questions and comments during the pitch, and also instantly and easily buy tokens for any projects that catch their
    attention.Here is more info- https://tokens.pitch.ventures/

avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:24:37 AM

The last one is in the initial stage of the public tokensale, how can it be your favorite token? Or you meant Top-3 favorite concepts? Because two of them don't even have a working platform.
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:26:46 AM

of your three favorite tokens, one of which is my favorite token too, that is token BetterBetting  Grin.

sikko

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:30:21 AM

my favorites are joy token, buzzshow and wepower.you can take a look at obizcoin.Introduction ico
Denlv (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:38:20 AM

The last one is in the initial stage of the public tokensale, how can it be your favorite token? Or you meant Top-3 favorite concepts? Because two of them don't even have a working platform.
Yes i mean projects!Not tokens- edit!Thx for reply.

OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:41:13 AM

My Top 3 favourite projects are BABB, Cardstack and Shivom. All three have unique business areas and project developments are promising that they will be useful for the future of humanity.
Jabiii

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:47:59 AM

My top 3 favorites are
1. Adosia
2. SMT
3. Kripton

Technically they have the best ones because the project are unique.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
kimdunggl94

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:51:26 AM

Useful articles. thank you for sharing
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:54:28 AM

I am very interested about BetterBetting. That will help with mine second hobby which is a bookmaking. I hope everything it will go well, and it achieve succes
nmax21

Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:54:43 AM

1) Pluscoin (PLC)
2) HighRewardCoin (HRC)
3) Global Protected Crypto Copyright (GPCC)

aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:58:50 AM

Only BetterBetting worth a mention from your list.
Mostly because of the upcoming World Cup 2018 in Russia. My expectations are that all gambling tokens will jump during the World Cup as people love to bet and gamble then.
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:01:05 PM

Oh, now I get it. By the way, I followed the BETR campaign and found it interesting. But the face of their brand, famous snooker player Ronnie O’Sullivan, absolutely doesn't understand what the cryptocurrency is. He couldn't even correctly pronounce "ICO". It was funny and a bit awkward  Smiley
Denlv (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:23:16 PM

Oh, now I get it. By the way, I followed the BETR campaign and found it interesting. But the face of their brand, famous snooker player Ronnie O’Sullivan, absolutely doesn't understand what the cryptocurrency is. He couldn't even correctly pronounce "ICO". It was funny and a bit awkward  Smiley
That's not so bad I think now Ronnie O’Sullivan know more about crypto,btw hes job is adviser,face of project like- Steven Seagal,50 cent,The Game,Ashton Kutcher,Nas,Jamie Foxx,Floyd Mayweather Jr,Mike Tyson the list is very long but I think not all is crypto experts Cheesy

Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:25:33 PM

I would suggest that you pay more attention to CARDSTACK because the project is more likely to benefit you.
This is an open source project, and this project has a lot of supporters,

andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:35:21 PM

I would suggest that you pay more attention to CARDSTACK because the project is more likely to benefit you.
This is an open source project, and this project has a lot of supporters,
I guess those three are his favorite because he have joined the bounty campaign of those projects and now still holding. Also maybe he increase his position using his own money.
iryboy

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:08:11 PM

I too like BetterBetting, I think it has a great potential if project progress as it planned. I also like GronDigital and DOCADEMIC MTC both are good projects in their fields.

anamladenovic

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:37:50 AM

My favourite 3 are ; Abyss , gonetwork, photochain
yoyolife121

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:51:02 PM

1-BetterBetting -The betting crypto-currency that will establish truly decentralised sports betting on the internet. Providing a Global Betting Liquidity Pool, BETR is being built by
                        gaming industry veterans, for the industry. BETR will become the exclusive crypto-currency of some of the world's leading gaming operators.They launch working
                        product in June when world fifa cup  Russia is starting!Good project where to invest!1 token price is  $0.0499 if all things going right, aprox token price can hit in
                        June about 1$ or higher!Check more info- https://betterbetting.org/

2-Hive - Hive Project is a blockchain-based platform that provides SMEs with fast and low-cost liquidity. Our platform will help SMEs around the world to get the liquidity they need.
     And it will also give SMEs access to the reliable accounting, transparency and credit scoring they need to get the best possible liquidity on the market at any time.March
     good news!Global HVN Presence-From Hong Kong‘s Thriving Blockchain Communities to the Crypto Summit in Zurich!Predicting another successful future Gatecoin lists
     HVN!Good project where to invest now with good token price $0,048127,i believe Hive project go far,and be stronger then ppt -advertising pump up market cap with general
director who have dark past,here is the proof- https://steemit.com/populous/@rob.roche/populous-fraud-the-habitual-lying-of-ppt-ceo-and-convicted-fraudster-steve-n-ico-williams

3-Pitch- As decentralized technology improves and becomes accepted, current means of creating lucrative businesses are rapidly becoming obsolete. This is spurring dynamic
    entrepreneurs to seek new ways of getting their professional ideas into action. Our groundbreaking application provides a new way for prospective startups to gain the capital
    and exposure needed to achieve their greatest potential.
    Pitch allows innovative entrepreneurs to quickly launch token sales and sell a portion of tokens via live video pitches to seasoned business experts. An engaged, live audience has
    the ability to actively participate by leaving their own questions and comments during the pitch, and also instantly and easily buy tokens for any projects that catch their
    attention.Here is more info- https://tokens.pitch.ventures/
MY favorite top three projects :-

1. BetterBetting

2. Abyss

3. Pluscoin
Scalefreak

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 07:46:17 PM

My top 3 favorites are
1. Adosia
2. SMT
3. Kripton

Technically they have the best ones because the project are unique.

My top 3 favorites are exactly the same
1. Adosia
2. SMT
3. Kripton
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: