Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:36:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Convince me to buy BTC and not ETH.  (Read 613 times)
xjcjf

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:28:25 AM

As you know, I think Bitcoin is more valuable than Ethereum. Bitcoin is king in this industry. So why did you choose Ethereum instead of Bitcoin? So I suggest you buy Bitcoin instead of Ethereum.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:19:42 PM

I'm pretty new to this, and after researching a bit, I feel like ETH is going places and has far fewer barriers to expansion that BTC. I want to buy and hold some coins, and as of now i'm leaning towards ETH. but I can't ignore the fact that bitcoin seems like top dog still... so convince me to buy BTC instead of eth. Give a reason besides "first movers advantage" Tongue
For me ,both Eth and Bitcoin are worth buying ,but if you are a newbie, I support you to buy bitcoin. As far as you know that, bitcoin is the representation of cryptocurrency which is the prelude, also the first coin of crypto market. Although it’s the oldest, it still keep developing and becoming more popular. According my feeling, I always think that bitcoin is more believable , higher value than any other coins. Therefore, you should do buy bitcoin foremost,or else you buy both btc and eth.
nerove

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:26:28 PM

Bitcoin dominance is increasing every day from 32% in december to 45% now, and if market will be red it will increase more! So just invest into bitcoin!
heokonit

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:30:02 PM

I think you should buy both. This point seems to be bottom of eth and btc. Should buy and hold them until the end of the year.
Revi250cc (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:31:38 PM

Why do we need to convince you if you like a coin then make an investment, Surely we can say that the price of ETH is pretty down right now but I am pretty sure that it is a good thing to buy right now because we are so sure that it can recover from a certain down fall, And if you got a few bucks to spare why not invest with both, As you can see bitcoin is the king of all crypto and if bitcoin drop so are well known Altcoins and vice versa when bitcoin surge up so are other Altcoins from this assumption and analysis we can see that bitcoin is more important from any other coins.

Very true that btc is the most important coin. I just wonder can it stay that way forever? I mean, I'm so new I need to do a load more research. I was hoping to just get a push in the right direction with this post.
rockstarr

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:32:49 PM

Ethereum price has recently declined to about $400 which is a good price for Ethereum which used to cost more than $1000. Ethereum is a great investment but I'm not sure if it's the best time. Bitcoin correction might end anytime soon which will result in the dump of altcoins. Ethereum Alliance has been silent for a while, are they doing anything right now? They managed to pump Ethereum really high last time. If I were you I would go for Bitcoin which I would exchange for Ethereum after it reached $30.000

It is nice to have bitcoin than ethereum due to it's high value but to buy it is expensive than ethereum. That's why many people prefer to buy ETH than BTC and hold it until it has a good and high value.
Revi250cc (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:32:58 PM

To persuade a person to make a choice in one direction or another is pointless and not necessary. Asking a question he already knows the answer to him initially, but asks only for the purpose to make sure his choice is correct, so I'm sure you have already decided Wink

very keen of  you, sir Smiley You may be right. I want to buy ETH... but it seems like everyone is so crazy for bitcoin I wondered if I missed something!
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:35:16 PM

I think ethereum is also good for investment, but if you are in doubt with Ethereum, you can fully invest in Bitcoin. because Bitcoin is digital money number one. while Ethereum is just Altcoin which does have good grades. so in my opinion, the only decision on yourself, Bitcoin or Ethereum is equally good.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:41:24 PM

I'm pretty new to this, and after researching a bit, I feel like ETH is going places and has far fewer barriers to expansion that BTC. I want to buy and hold some coins, and as of now i'm leaning towards ETH. but I can't ignore the fact that bitcoin seems like top dog still... so convince me to buy BTC instead of eth. Give a reason besides "first movers advantage" Tongue
for me in my opinion both still good to invest but long term not short term,  'cause as you see the market is still suffering in red nowadays and all alt coins is affected including ETH.  So if i were you don't hesitate to invest both eth and bitcoin 'cause one day it will soar back to the top when the market stabilizes.
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:42:33 PM

Its hard to convince you on what you need bitcoin is famous because it has many promotions and advertisements and very popular in the world while ethereum is promoted by altcoins it is used by smart contracts and sometimes the base of altcoins and now ethereum is very good in investment it has a high profit and in this year its price is increasing and increasing but no matter what you choose bitcoin and ethereum will be the best investment.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 01:56:07 PM

Eth and btc both are trusted and valuable coin on crypto market.Now both coins are down so you can buy btc or eth but i think btc is more profitable because eth depends on bitcoin .IF bitcoin again pump must be altcoin pump but bitcoin is more pump than other crypto coin so i can just advised you but make any decision on your self

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:33:54 PM

Actually now bitcoin is a legends and bitcoin still number 1 before ETH. So it's depend on us what investment suitable for yourself.
For me in the first still bitcoin and the second is ETH. This two coins is good for long term investment.
You can see the graphic every years bitcoin increase fast and incredible.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:49:59 PM

i have many things to do,i dont have time to convince you,and youre an added pain un ass..buy whatever you want as if we care?buy them both so you dont have to choose
Sir mikolo

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:57:23 PM

Virtual or crypto currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum are definitely by far the hottest investment product currently available. These immutable and exchangeable cryptographic token promise to become a hard and non-manipulatable money for the whole world. Their advocates see a future in which Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies will substitute Euro, Dollar and so on and create the first free and hard world currency.
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:58:55 PM

Hello guy. ETH is actually a coin capable of expanding and growing in a safer future than the BTC. However, the growth of the crypto market is dominated and depends on the reputation and the injection of bitcoin for high profits.
That still continues to happen and you can choose BTC for your holding purposes.
When this process is over, the market will return. And BTC continues to be a strong coin with the ability to increase profit the fastest.

To persuade a person to make a choice in one direction or another is pointless and not necessary. Asking a question he already knows the answer to him initially, but asks only for the purpose to make sure his choice is correct, so I'm sure you have already decided Wink
I think this is justified. And it looks like it is a joy for investors when they buy BTC and ETH at very cheap prices right now.

Mike1992

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:02:11 PM

This is a very complex question, and it’s next to impossible to give a definite answer. The reason being all of these have their pros and cons and virtually no one can give you more than a speculation. Here are the main points about all of these currencies:
Bitcoin - even though it’s not the very first currency out there, it certainly is the most popular and successful as of now. The market cap is way above all the other ones. It is often referenced to as digital gold, sort of an asset that gained enough momentum that it will remain valuable for time to come.
Mikolo11132

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:06:45 PM

However, since the code is very young and decentralized, it is prone to bugs that can be pretty detrimental when they occur on big transactions. Also, the main thing that gives Ether the advantage that it currently has, which is the fact that it’s build on Ethereum, might be taken away from it if another, even more user friendly platforms occurs.
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 03:13:47 PM

We are not oblige to convince anyone to buy cryptocurrencies. We may have introduce them but it is still on them if they will enter cryptocurrencies. Also applies to what coin to buy heavily. It depends on you OP if what you think is better since you already took some homework, better dig some more so you can make a more solid decision.

vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:15:46 PM

At this stage of where cryptocurrency have reached, nobody should be in the position of either encouraging or discouraging anybody to either invest in cryptocurrency or not. If we encourage you to invest in cryptocurrency, whenever the price dips, you may feel you might have been misled. So, it is better for you to make your own research and follow what your gut. Just bear in mind that they are both great coins.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:56:30 PM

Well if you think to invest in cryptocurrency at first you need to gather some knowledge. So before being convinced for BTC ot ETH you should understand the whole process. If you have that, I think, you can go for both. Just you need to take the decision technically and with proper mind set.
There are so much coins in international market. Bitcoins and ETH are the bigger ones so they got highlighted every time. People need to understand the fact that basic knowledge prior to the practical implementation is necessary. This essential thing will take you up for the decision of choice between some two coins. But if you don’t know what are the dos and don’ts of this game, how can you play?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: