Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:54:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Faucets pay off?  (Read 1771 times)
juggalodarkclow
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 01:35:18 AM

This one is pretty cool, plus you can sell your daily bitcoins ad vouchers to play their game for a chance to win BTC
http://www.landofbitcoin.com/?r=u41Q9MTG5keq13Yt

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 01:47:11 AM

Yes in a way, but only few pennies....
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 09:21:29 AM

Do you have heard about this faucet ? We can get up to 1BTC. It fun also and have nice interface. Reflink http://freebitco.in/?r=152

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Golph

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 10:01:13 AM

Most free faucets take forever to get the minimum payout or super low payout....

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late. SyeED5YaZeVPows6Zx9z1hJ7twNJrKLrJB
reactive4ce

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 10:03:09 AM

I tried the free faucets few times in the past and all payed the promised BTC amount. Some have minimum withdrawal amounts, so you must accumulate BTC there, but these pay as well
bitcoindigi

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 10:14:42 AM

faucets are a waste of time. better sell some stuff / expertize on bitmit!
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 10:23:29 AM

It's only a few satoshi at a time, but it's something for nothing.

Ref links to 2 I like

http://btc.pixub.com/?id=11 min withdraw at 0.00020000

http://freebitco.in/?r=178 pays out balance every Monday. Has Hi/Low gaming to try and increase your payout. Good if you like gaming with nothing to lose.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Kimowa

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 12:36:27 PM

Yes if you are boring and have nothing else to do, otherwise don't waste your time.. It would take many months until you reach 1 BTC....

Zawamiya

Activity: 526
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 02:10:02 PM

You can try out for the first few days, you will get bored quickly and hopefully you reach the minimum payout by then
fildza

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 02:21:11 PM

Most free faucets take forever to get the minimum payout or super low payout....
But this faucet dont have minimum payout. The payout are every monday
Do you have heard about this faucet ? We can get up to 1BTC. It fun also and have nice interface. Reflink http://freebitco.in/?r=152

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 02:52:25 PM

There are a few (including mine) that dont need a minimum payout. I custom made my faucet and it pays out instantly.

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 2197

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 03:01:19 PM

There are a few (including mine) that dont need a minimum payout. I custom made my faucet and it pays out instantly.
+1. Mine does the same and is also custom made ^^

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Krikke81

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 03:04:49 PM

It's fun to catch some free BTC, but I guess they are made to get more people interested in BTC! So the increase in wealth for the faucets owner would be more people using BTC, hence increasing the value of the BTC they already own
 Cheesy
fildza

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 03:19:48 PM

+1. Mine does the same and is also custom made ^^
Good. Some faucet want people visit their site frequently and make low payout and quick dispenser, there also give ridiculous amount withdraw 

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: