Bitcoin Forum
August 07, 2024, 11:01:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Bitcoin and other coins need is REAL demand  (Read 210 times)
reactorjuno (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 43

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:12:59 PM

bitcoin does have real demand and the rise of it last year was not all manipulation. on the other hand the drop is mostly manipulation now. you say you have been around but it seems like you have missed all the news while you were around. the news of mass adoption in Japan and thousands of merchants that started accepting bitcoin as payment, news of BitPay (which is basically the amount of money changing hands between customers and merchants) processing over $1B annually in bitcoin! and the news of mainstream adoption of bitcoin in US and lots more.
what are these? fake news or fake demand in your mind???

as for other coins they can not have real demand until they start having real usages and not just copy pasting each other.
Please chill dude.

There was a news last year, stating that 40% of the market was owned by only 1000 people, that's what I am talking about and nothing else  Wink
bman01

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:47:54 PM

I agree. The market was very manipulative last year and the price got very high. I think the real price is what it is now and it's increasing but in a slow way.
reactorjuno (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 43

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:17:26 PM

I agree. The market was very manipulative last year and the price got very high. I think the real price is what it is now and it's increasing but in a slow way.
It's actually decreasing but in a slow way. I have to check the price everyday due to my job, and I noticed the trend is clearly down, and has been for several weeks now.
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:20:24 PM

I have been in the game for less than a year but the more I try to get information and the more I am convinced that last year huge boost in price was the result of PURE manipulations from very influent persons, and at the end of 2017 Wall Street, hedge funds took part of this too!

What Bitcoin and other coins need is REAL demand, based on real value of the coins, for using digital money as money. It's gonna take a while I think, 2017 was an anomaly.

Discuss.
This is the Crypto market, the profits you earn come from the manipulation of the financial giants. They are greedy; they will find ways to change the way investors look and turn them into FOMOer.
jesika

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:21:20 PM

My Brother, keep patience. Real demand is on its way, even tho the market is a bear venture capitalists are pouring MORE money into it right now which means they believe it will go up.   
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:25:34 PM

Yes, crypto currencies need real demand, because it will help to grow up the market, and increase the crypto prices. But this demand is in fact just a result of the community's effort of advertising this crypto currencies, and spreading the right news and facts about them, so people get interested and invest in this coins. Most of people ignore crypto currencies or have negative and false news about them.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: