Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:01:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Profitable bounty checklist for begginers  (Read 250 times)
steve_rogers (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 62

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:58:26 PM
Merited by stingers (2)

I have noticed that newbies have a lot of questions how to choose the right campaign. I want to note that blindly going behind a bounty manager from project to project is not a very correct approach, since he is not the guarantor of the success of the project - it depends entirely and completely from the developers. The manager can guarantee the quality of his duties and nothing more.
Therefore, everyone must learn to analyze bounty campaigns by themselves. What do you need to pay attention to during this analysis? Let's try to find out.

1. The idea of the project

If the project is called upon to solve some real problem and has no analogues yet, then it is worth attention.
If the problems solved by the project are secondary or even unprincipled, then the project will be already difficult.
If the problem is "imaginable", then boldly pass by.

2. Duration of the bounty campaign.

The longer the bounty lasts - the greater the chances that, at the end of it, you will lose a lot of time without receiving any profit, which could be insulting after 2-3 months of work. Also a bad sign when the end of campaign is constantly postpones.

3. Soft-cap

Why is this factor so important? If the project does not collect this soft-cap, which is nothing less than the minimum required amount for the implementation to the project - you will get hole from donuts . You can track of the official web-site how many company has already collected.

4. Command

Almost everything is important here: age of the team, experience, the size of the team (2-3 people can hardly realize it), well-known persons in IT sphere could be a good sign, the presence of well-known advisers. The presence of business angels is also important (big investors during start the ICO).

5. Presence of a prototype or finished product.

Collecting money on a bare idea is already quite difficult, therefore, such projects should be treated with extreme caution. If there is an application that could be already tested, it is much better.

6.Website quality

If the site is poorly made, many bugs in the interface, poor graphics, then either it is made for illusion, or team has not normal programmers. Both options, of course, are not a good sign.

Conclusion

This checklist was written for beginners, for slight analysis, because deep research could be a little bit challenging for them. And of course it is good the check the ICO rating and to read the white paper. But for beginners it will be enough to enter projects that will terminate in couple of weeks and that had already gotten at least the soft cap.
Thank you for reading to the end! Wish successful bounty for everyone!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
verziagra

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:11:56 PM

I always look at the web and projects before following the bounty and target of the project. The number of teams also influences the success of the project.
bananapeelfeed

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:22:39 PM

Considering doing airdrops too. Each one doesn't take long and the value can add up very quickly.

Copy / paste the url in my signature for a list of airdrops updated daily. Several are already trading on exchanges.
steve_rogers (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:39:01 PM

Considering doing airdrops too. Each one doesn't take long and the value can add up very quickly.

Copy / paste the url in my signature for a list of airdrops updated daily. Several are already trading on exchanges.

You are just wasting time with airdrops
Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 01:38:21 PM

I have noticed that newbies have a lot of questions how to choose the right campaign. I want to note that blindly going behind a bounty manager from project to project is not a very correct approach, since he is not the guarantor of the success of the project - it depends entirely and completely from the developers. The manager can guarantee the quality of his duties and nothing more.
Therefore, everyone must learn to analyze bounty campaigns by themselves. What do you need to pay attention to during this analysis? Let's try to find out.

1. The idea of the project

If the project is called upon to solve some real problem and has no analogues yet, then it is worth attention.
If the problems solved by the project are secondary or even unprincipled, then the project will be already difficult.
If the problem is "imaginable", then boldly pass by.

2. Duration of the bounty campaign.

The longer the bounty lasts - the greater the chances that, at the end of it, you will lose a lot of time without receiving any profit, which could be insulting after 2-3 months of work. Also a bad sign when the end of campaign is constantly postpones.

3. Soft-cap

Why is this factor so important? If the project does not collect this soft-cap, which is nothing less than the minimum required amount for the implementation to the project - you will get hole from donuts . You can track of the official web-site how many company has already collected.

4. Command

Almost everything is important here: age of the team, experience, the size of the team (2-3 people can hardly realize it), well-known persons in IT sphere could be a good sign, the presence of well-known advisers. The presence of business angels is also important (big investors during start the ICO).

5. Presence of a prototype or finished product.

Collecting money on a bare idea is already quite difficult, therefore, such projects should be treated with extreme caution. If there is an application that could be already tested, it is much better.

6.Website quality

If the site is poorly made, many bugs in the interface, poor graphics, then either it is made for illusion, or team has not normal programmers. Both options, of course, are not a good sign.

Conclusion

This checklist was written for beginners, for slight analysis, because deep research could be a little bit challenging for them. And of course it is good the check the ICO rating and to read the white paper. But for beginners it will be enough to enter projects that will terminate in couple of weeks and that had already gotten at least the soft cap.
Thank you for reading to the end! Wish successful bounty for everyone!

This checklist has got the best of information concerning selecting a lucrative bounty. I think every newbie should check it out; I have learned a lot from it.
Vinz1992

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:23:16 PM

Hey... Check out the bounty campaign of Flying Money. They have stakes for newbies as well.
bananapeelfeed

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:20:44 AM

Consider airdrops for a carpet bomb effect on ICO's using your time. Copy / paste my signature for a daily updated list of airdrops I think look promising.
usahaali04

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:15:53 AM

Such a great checklist! Hopefully, this checklist can be useful for those newbies that wanted to earn some easy-money from the bounty!
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:45:09 PM

Not at all. Almost airdrop campaigns will waste your time with some dollars each, but if you do airdrop with a good coin with referral program, you can earn a lot if you make more peoples register with your ref link  Grin

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:11:55 PM

Yes, you really right with this, but what you need to do is to follow some trusted bounty manager on telegram
renbucs

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:20:37 AM

This is a great help indeed for a newbie like me. Smiley
RBLT

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:15:27 AM

Not at all. Almost airdrop campaigns will waste your time with some dollars each, but if you do airdrop with a good coin with referral program, you can earn a lot if you make more peoples register with your ref link  Grin

yeah, In my opinion theres some low quality ( sometimes scam) airdrop, and high quality Airdrop .. like Polymath for example
dimplit

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:06:09 PM

Even considering these parameters can get a scam project. we can not escape this
steve_rogers (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:03:32 AM

Even considering these parameters can get a scam project. we can not escape this

Yes, that's why we need to hold our eggs in different places Cheesy We should place our bets on different horses at different races, that will allow us to increase the chances for the succes Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: